Exchanges without KYC - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Exchanges without KYC

Many without kyc exchanges available in market but I think kyc exchanges more secure personally I not used any without kyc exchange yobit best option if you not want to do kyc.

It's strange to hear that your friend is not interested in Yobit. I guess Yobit is the most popular exchange now a days which also don't require KYC. Ask him to join Kucoin.

He can use Binance. They don't ask for KYC for this amount. He can also buy there and trade at Bitmex with leverage if he wants to do that. Bitmex is not asking for identification documents either. Both of these exchanges can be said that they are trusted by the traders.

On 11/19/2019 at 12:38 PM, cryptosix said:

A friend of mine who want to trade on exchanges where KYC is not required. I am already on Yobit and satisfied with them, but my friend doesn't interested in Yobit at all.

Please post some trusted exchanges where small investments are accepted  around $1000. I am hoping to hear something from you all.

Exchanges without KYC are DEX (decentralized exchanges). The trades are mades directly through your wallets. To use it, you need to use a wallet that have the option "Wallet Connect", some good ones are "Trust Wallet, "Atomic Wallet" and "Coinomi". They are non-custodial wallets so they are higly secured, decentralized and anonymous.

Binance DEX (not Binance), is a good decentralized exchange.

Edited by bitcoinb
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

There are many website exchange without KYC, one of them is Yobit website exchange, sincerely I dont understand why they ask for KYC if the cryptopcurrency is not still regularized! what they will do with our data!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

18 hours ago, Bilalaslam13 said:

Yere you don't need to do kyc. You also can prefer your friend crex24 exchange. I have used this two exchanges personally . On those exchange 1000 usd will be the good amount to invest.

I dont know if the crex24 ask for KYC or not because i dont use it to much I seen that 1xbet is supporting this exchange because they suggest her customers to buy crypto and top up from there 

On 11/19/2019 at 4:38 PM, cryptosix said:

A friend of mine who want to trade on exchanges where KYC is not required. I am already on Yobit and satisfied with them, but my friend doesn't interested in Yobit at all.

Please post some trusted exchanges where small investments are accepted  around $1000. I am hoping to hear something from you all.

I have been using the kucoin that ww can get the withdrawl limits of the 2 BTC and that there would be no any kinds of the troubles.

On 3/5/2020 at 7:55 AM, talktomjp said:

Extra & a great deal more trade will come in & numerous transaction will not be good. I do believe bittrex, binance will be the most used swapping therefore discovered careful befor join new trading. becouse lots of alternate may be froud. hence we must make a case for initially.

The binance and bittrex it's the most exchange that i really trust and dont care if they need the  KYC because youtr identity is safe there without any problems

• +1 1

I mainly deal with two platforms which are YOBIT platform and BINANCE platform which platforms do not need KYC confirmation and can be deposited in an amount starting from $ 10

THINK POSITIVE

The exchange via kyc is not desirable by many not because it is bad but this exchange does not have much information that reassures and the number of people we know to help us in the beginning is few so it is better to exchange in more easy ways such as the exchange that we conduct via the Yobit platform it is more easy and fast

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hey there are many exchange sites isn't require kyc to make orders. But if you return to the main, you will see there is no any cost of upload your kyc. If you need platforms don't need kyc :

1. Yobit.Net
  2. Mercatox.Com

I use the both, no need to kyc for any trade transaction.

On 14.03.2020 at 23:21, longsebe said:

Those exchanges which have no more KYC for there users they must be scamming and spamming people ,specially those who are real investors.

you can utilize hotbit

Many exchanges still gave us facilities for trading of crypto market without ay kind of kyc and in these exchanges are binance exchange, yobit exchange and bybit leverage exchange. 

I also support your friend he is right because crypto is anonymous, then why we show our identity, I think this not correct,if any guarantee this exchange not sell of data to third party, so he don't satisfied with yobit exchange, then prefers to binance kucoin this exchange not need to do kyc and this exchange are legit.

• +1 1

You can try yobit. Exchanges without kyc are the best and are the safest to use. Out can trade without you filling it any personal details. 

Exchanges never need kyc, but it needed when the payment arrive to 20k of dollars (2btc). So your step don't need kyc, just all thing will done within payment.

On 3/18/2020 at 10:25 AM, ChilBran said:

Bros, you are very wrong. Bittrex and binance require kyc. But yobit require just email. That is why I prefer yobit. 

That ks why I like yobit. No KYC required and makes us to trade anonymously. It is a very good exchanges and are also very secure and safe. 

One of the most notably is the binance which is really big and one of the giant exchanges and still don't do that of the kyc thing, as most exchanges will always ask of such as to be permitted to use the site fully

On 11/19/2019 at 12:38 PM, cryptosix said:

Little tip for your friend. Download and install Atomic Wallet (available on all devices and OS) and use the atomic swap integrated to the wallet. I made a complete topic about Atomic wallet in the "Wallets" section.

• +1 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I think for now guys is the best time to change and accepting to use the exchanges that's required the KYC verification, because the KYC is helping on the security of our accounts.

Yobit is the best exchange and many crypto users are loving it, why he don't like it?! But never mind, everyone has their reasons that you will never understand them. Tell your friend to use binance exchange because its very safe and you don't have to do the kyc verification there.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

unfortunately more and more exchanges require the kyc procedure in order to operate on their platforms, that's why I abandoned bittrex and kraken, as an exchange without the obligation of kyc I can recommend in addition to yobit binance and livecoin...

Some of those cases, generate mistrust since they can steal your money and steal your money, or in any case make multiple accounts, the KYC is a security system with your data you forgive to avoid various types of fraud, this generates trust in the exchange  that you use.