Hiring Crypto Writers - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
on1k3n

Hiring Crypto Writers

I think moderators for this reason put 100 free comments before the start of the payment, and when we don't write well and the comment is not useful then it will be removed from the website and these unhelpful comments will not be paid.

What is meaning of hiring crytoptalk writers? Please anyone can tell me its features and its use. But anyone can gives idea about this post.

If you are a crypto writer, you can enter services. With that you can get extra money if someone hires you. However this forum pays for people who make posts.

It is not a good enough idea because there are new members, my friend, and it is normal for them to publish first
  To find out what problems they face and how to solve them, otherwise everyone will feel complicated and bored in the forum

I don’t think that if adminstration team will take this post into consideration. Most of them probably  respond to spammer.        

Yes the admin should be linked to the talented persons who have the ability to write issues and solve problems. These peraonalities should be hired in the crypto to give their specialization to people.

Not bad sharing your idea, but not all members are writing useless topics, there are some members who are always write useful topics and their posts are all be counted.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think when report some anything we need to fix or to rename the things with their name, we cant consider all members here are what you think about them, so we are here to try to do good things and to help between us.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Another way to prevent these people from entering the forum is to suspend their accounts for two days after completing 100 posts. The aim of this matter is to study the person’s posts, behavior, and way of working within the forum.

It does not matter that we become a book, but more importantly, my friend, that we provide useful information in our topic and formulate it with simple ideas, and the supervisors will delete the unhelpful posts.

Your idea is some how right but don't forget that this is the place for learning and everyone must be free to contribute other than just being a listener.

8 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

It does not matter that we become a book, but more importantly, my friend, that we provide useful information in our topic and formulate it with simple ideas, and the supervisors will delete the unhelpful posts.

Some people can also create good posts out of point to the topic. They should also be deleted. I noticed moderators are not deleting such posts. 

On 11/18/2019 at 5:18 PM, on1k3n said:

I see that many of the people posting on this site aren't really taking posting as seriously as they should. I wanted to ask the admins, would they get better results if they interviewed the writers. Instead of taking anyone, you should make them write 10 or 20 test posts, and grade them on their performance, and then they can post for money. It would stop a lot of spammers from getting paid, and you can get a feel for how the person writes. What does the forum think should CryptoTalk hire writers or is it better to leave it open? 

I agree with this. 

But it will consume so much of time and effort before it happens. 

A good idea that I hope admins will accept to make this forum grow more. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I have seen this exact idea suggested by another member of this forum as well and i have to say that i think that this is a brilliant opportunity and a very good idea for the members of this forum. I think that there should be a review process whereby the moderators review the first 100 posts that the user makes when they are not getting paid and if it is up to scratch then they become eligible for payment. and if not then they don;t receive any payment and have to continue to try and spot more content and undergo the review again.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes your idea is very good to avoid spammers but it would not be so easy to identify such writers because there will be lots of users who will be willing to be connected with this forum and this forum needs to have a big community to discuss the things.

The newbies to be posting 100 post before they started to be getting payment, this is also like the interview to newbies if they really know how to post good contents, that's why many new accounts got banned before they finished 100 post.

• +3 1

That is the case of bitcointalk where members are paid based on the reputations they have in their forum, maybe it will be adopted later but currently it is open both for professionals and newbies. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I don't  agree with you because  theywant more members  inn and also  want the forum  active for this purposes  they need thousands  of members  to make the forum more popular. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Your idea is good but the main thing is that many of users join this forum are unknown from crypto and they join it for learning. One question is my mind is that on what basis this test should be conducted. 

On 11/19/2019 at 10:47 AM, myaccount1 said:

I don't think that there are many peoples who are not writing post seriously ,  i think there are just less number of peoples who have no idea about the forum rules and just writing post as a spam.

Of course many newbies here don't know what's the aiming of the forum, they just believing this forum is earn from any post that's we have made, while the forum earn nothing from our post, but they only need us to be posting usefully contents. 

Cryptotalk forum is hiring writers and paying them to post in the forum but the platform is surely abused. We already have hundreds trial posts to complete before getting the payments but that is not insuring the quality of the posts. The action required is hiring more moderators who can filter the forum of spams and useless posts.

468x60-3.png

Well bro I don't think this forum need to hire crypto writers, because this forum not made for any content creating platform, its crypto currencies learning platform, so basically in this forum members are new in crypto so try to help them to learn about crypto.

I do not agree with you, my friend, maybe there are members who do not take the posts seriously, but I do believe that a forum CryptoTalk before paying money to new members it is required that they complete 100 free posts for testing and also the supervising team cleans the forum daily from mail Spam

Sometimes the admin advises some people to monitor the forum post.  CryptoTalk has many scammers who make the environment unhealthy.

Sometimes the admin advises some people to monitor the forum post.  CryptoTalk has many scammers who make the environment unhealthy.

At first I must say that it's a good proposal, but I think Crypttalk is not a little platform, I think they verify it by their ultra modern system. Because I saw that many posts auto deleted  after delete I observed that is poor qualitiful.