How did you first encounter or hear about bitcoin? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pa2dara4

How did you first encounter or hear about bitcoin?

I heard of bitcoin as it was originated in my country in 2014 and people talked about it.

I absolutely had no idea about Bitcoin before 2013 but after that year, one day, my friend come to me with his mini laptop that his wallet has just got hacked by hackers eliminating the all userdata. He was extremely worried due to his loss of Bitcoin wallet address and he shared me about the BTC.  

I got to know the world of cryptography and cryptocurrencies through a friend of mine who works at the bitcoin talk forum

I started learning by watching YouTube videos and searching on Google, and I got off to a bit with bitcoin taps They worked in the field of questionnaires and after several months I joined the bitcoin talk forum and started working inside and making profits and getting the information I need and now I work in this forum, it is very cool

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/5/2019 at 1:54 AM, Pa2dara4 said:

First, of all, I want to use this opportunity to welcome everyone to the forum and to my thread. The bitcoin community is a host to different individuals from different part of the worlds meaning we all have our story of how we got to hear about bitcoin. This thread would be a nice places to share that experience, how did you hear or encounter bitcoin.

Mine was due to my search to look for lucrative online investment to profit from and stubbled upon some recommendation on bitcoin and ever since my life haven't been the same. Lets hear yours.

When I first heard about Bitcoin, I was reading a tech news and something came up about the price of a digital coin (which was Bitcoin of course). That was back in 2015. After that, I wanted to dig deeper in this subject and that was a decision that changed my life!

12 hours ago, Anderson Raphael said:

I heard about bitcoin through old crook in my area where they were talking about investment in bitcoin and it first sound strange to me then

I have been searching on how to be able to earn online when one of my online friend told me that cryptocurrency available

I first encountered bitcoin, this cryto currency, when I learned about this forum well and knew all about it.thanks for everything. Thank you so muc.     

I heard about ist time about it on news. I don't think it would work. I thought about bit that but is fake project. Now I am regretting on my thinking.

I got information from friends it's a wide way to have a source of money so I interned in it with deeply hearted

On 10/5/2019 at 6:54 AM, Pa2dara4 said:

Lets hear yours.

I heard it years ago, but haven't really gave much attention to it. Just lately that I have been involved more in the market, which introduced me to its ways, and learnings that I can relate to traditional markets that I am more aware of, such as stock markets.

A lot of side business and enjoy ful work here so carry on

I wish to have this app like earner good step it is so kind of you have a good chance.

Gd site to earn and have a good chance and time it is.i work daily to earn more money

I suggestion it to all friends and other members around me to use app to work hard

This site is good to have a lot of things like money enjoy time saving so get it to have this.

One of my friends was talking about work in the internet field, I looked for it in the internet and learned about this wonderful field

I found out about bitcoin around 2013, when prices began to rise. I immediately saw the prospect and profit in this and bought several coins at once. In 2016, he sold them for $ 20,000. I am very glad that I learned about Bitcoin.

The most important way to get to know Bitcoin was through the games by granting Satoshi to win the game. After tracking these profits, I learned that this is a cryptocurrency and can be dealt with.

i have know about the bitcoin since it was just released on newspaper that as a first digital currency with no organizations regulation but was not interested on that but i started to get into it when again i heard about it getting 18K dollar price 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I heard about it from a friend. It was the start of my success. I do much appreciate I know cryptocurrencies. 

First of all i can hear about bitcoin currency from every user of bitcoin then i will be join bitcoin to use for earning and invite other friends to use this site and earn money from this method 

I faced Bitcoin's reputation for the first time with a generous chest and liked the idea that it would change trading anonymously because I was trading it and never stored it and I regret it because it was the only life opportunity to be rich

Edited by cryptousd20

In the year of 2017, I saw a news about Bitcoin and I was amazed how huge is the value of it. I joined in crypto this year since I really need to earn money because I really don't do anything with my free time.

Hello my friend, i heard from news in Internet and some of games when it returns to 5k after the falling from above.

I hear BTS since I'm highschool student because my classmates involved in the Crypto Currency thing, they encourage me to have a crypto account but I rejected it because I'm such a busy guy and I don't have a platform to do that stuffs. But now in this year 2019 my friends in college encourage me again but this time I accept the offer because I have a nice device and have free time.good luck

My friends are doing crypto currency for like a year then I got curious about it because they really earn a lot of money and I want to earn too so I asked them what is the process to earn money with the help of crypto so I'm here! Thanks to my friends.