Crypterium Wallet App - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
on1k3n

Crypterium Wallet App

Thanks for sharing bro, your review of the Crypterium Wallet App
very interesting. Crypterium | Bitcoin Wallet is a multicoin wallet application, and will get an interest of 5% of the balance. But after I visited Crypterium | Bitcoin Wallet, there is also a swap between crypto balances, also we can buy with a bank card, send money to all over the world via Western Union and also send funds to a bank account or MasterCard. But after reading the reviews many wallet users were disappointed, so I wondered if this application is legit or scam.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is the first time i hear about this wallet. you should not put any coins before you ask more about the wallet to you own safety. be careful save you money in a save place always..

I participated in the bounty campaign of the project. This is one of the best bounties in my life. and their wallet is convenient and very reliable. the project is really good

On 11/17/2019 at 6:50 AM, on1k3n said:

I recently downloaded the Crypterium app from the Google Play Store, and I just love it. You can load up to 7 different coins. The list includes LTC, BTC, CRPT, ETH, USDC, BCH, and XRP. You can also gain interest up to 5% on the crypto that you leave in your wallet. It's better than my last wallet because there was no interest payment. I plan on filling this wallet with all the different cryptocurrencies. Would you download the Crypterium Wallet? 

Where will those 5% APR will came from? This can cause serious liquidity problems when all their users decided to withdraw all coins from their wallet and they probably will not have enough money to honor all withdrawals since customers funds are being spent on their personal salary and company operation.

spacer.png

On 11/17/2019 at 4:35 AM, on1k3n said:

I recently downloaded the Crypterium app from the Google Play Store, and I just love it. You can load up to 7 different coins. The list includes LTC, BTC, CRPT, ETH, USDC, BCH, and XRP. You can also gain interest up to 5% on the crypto that you leave in your wallet. It's better than my last wallet because there was no interest payment. I plan on filling this wallet with all the different cryptocurrencies. Would you download the Crypterium Wallet? 

Wow sounds cool and interesting but i haven't used such wallet till now but how old is the wallet? Isn't it turning scam? Should i shift my Crypto to this wallet suggest me ?

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 1/6/2020 at 9:22 AM, Sweaty said:

The Cryptorium Wallet has many great features.  The thing I like the most is to use the Cryptarium App, you can send funds to anyone using just the phone number send The recipient will receive an SMS to download and create a Cryptarium account, the funds will be linked to the recipient's account as soon as the account is created.  Will be done

That's new to me it is an easy way to transfer funds  to anyone.I did not use this wallet but heard they are giving interest on coins.

41 minutes ago, Philipadex said:

I dont any encounter about crypterium wallet.I dont heared this wallet names anywhere.Do you round about me is this wallet is extremely secure for our coin to carry out here.I second-hand Coinbase wallet for retain cryptocurrency   

Yes Neve hear about this Wallet any where it's the first time and I convinced my as a usee of phone Application wallet . And if like that as you said we want to Know about the security because this is very important

34 minutes ago, zardstal said:

I don't have any concept around it. I do no longer feel whatever almost it. I have a first rate want to recognize around it. I have in no way listened of this pockets's identify. If it's not too much hassle let me understand in case absolutely everyone is aware of nearly it

I hope that some one can make a good tutorial about it and how to use it with screenshots to help other to see this Walllet if it's good or not

Normally every user tends on having a stagnant or mostly used wallet of storage.  As the cypeterium it sounds good, and also with 5% interest ≈≈ fine

I current have 4 main wallets

This is the first time I've heard of Crypterium wallet, I've never used it. I find it interesting to hear it load up to 7 different coins, I have 4/7 of them. I will try it.

Crypterium wallet is a mobile based app with over 500,000 users worldwide and one of the fastest transactions in the world. It is secure as the private keys are not stored in the app. I rarely use this app and it has all the main cryptos like Bitcoin. Ethereum and Litecoin for us to store, exchange or withdraw easily.

17 hours ago, Nadim48 said:

Thanks for say.

But coinbass is best from it.

Coinbass is a most safe and easyto this wallet.

It's for i am using coinbass.

i also think the coinbase wallet is the best wallet in the crypto world. the wallet is very much secured wallet and the wallet support many coins to store.

On 20.02.2020 at 05:30, ranochmehr said:

I dont any involvement for this wallet since i am utilizing coinbase wallet for incredible security.

Did you studied the survey almost wallet.i propose you go and examined them carefully some time recently contributing colossal sum of your coins.There are numerous scamming wallet on play store.Play secure or maybe at that point misfortune in eagerness.

I have not used crypterium wallet app till now since joining this forum so I don't have much knowledge of it but reading its specifications and reading about it, it seems to be interesting and can be experience once if specified services are true.

I have never heard of this wallet before today. I am however interested in testing out this wallet due to the interest rate that they are offering. This seems like an incredible interest rate for crypto, as my current interest rate is 1.2%. I will do some further research on this wallet before using it.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I installed Crypterium few months ago but I never used it... I think I will open it tomorrow and learn more about it, it seems to be an interesting service.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 11/16/2019 at 11:50 PM, on1k3n said:

i don't think we can call this wallet because you receive a daily percentage if you let keep your coins to them.

is more like an investment app. 

so no i would not download this app to use this as wallet

As advice, you should beware with such wallets, Crypterium Wallet, and do not put all your currencies in it until you try them and make sure their reliability and security is the most important thing.

THINK POSITIVE

I see that this wallet have a system to hold and earn interest like other wallet but personally dont try this one and in general dont trust them at all because there is many scam wallet like that , but if you can try it by your self and tell us about it it will be good for us 

Crypterium is one of the most stable wallet app for both Android and iOS smartphones. I have installed and used this app on my android smartphone which was very stable and I was able to make transactions in quickest possible ways. 

I don't think that is a legit website because if that is good enough then the users must have used it. There are a lot of wallets available on playstore and half of them are fakes. So whatever you do you do that in your own risks. Because through a good wallet you can safely keep your cryptocurrencies. But if that is not secure then you have a risk to lose all your money. I use only the official wallets that is announced on the big platforms and i suggest others to do the same. 

On 4/9/2020 at 11:59 PM, joy025 said:

Hello brother, I also don't use this wallet, but I believe in this wallet. Because if this wallet has a problem, surely people will give their experience using this wallet and no one will recommend it. 

Hello, brother please stop taking bullshit and start giving a useful comment lol. Don't post if you are not using it. And stop using an automatic translator.

I use this wallet and this is a trusted project. This is an old project and listed BNB DEX. However, I can't access this wallet now. I will need ID verification and the time is not yet come for me to do the task.

these days we have plenty of cryptocurrency wallet but I like that kind of wallet which gives us interest on our store digital currency we have seen so many wallet which are secure but they don't give us interest so I think this is a good wallet to get interest 

it's miles the first time i hear approximately this wallet. you have to now not positioned any coins before you ask more approximately the wallet to you personal safety. be careful prevent cash in a save region continually..