Crypterium Wallet App - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
on1k3n

Crypterium Wallet App

15 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

If I will not lie to you, if you see the post, it was in February this year, I have changed because I am not new to crypto again. I only downloaded coin base and blockchain but I did not used both until  deleted the two. When I learnt more about wallet, later used electrum, trust, coinomi and atomic wallet. And I use the electeum on two devices, one as a cold storage of my private key and the other as watch only wallet. The that three ate for saving altcoins. 

It's good to use all those wallet I really do the same and have all them in my phone and desktop ,but i use Blockchain wallet for the bitcoin because the fee is very low,and for other coins and token i use trust wallet and i import my private key 

• Useful or interesting 1

15 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

Blockchain fee is very low and I like the wallet, but because I have little but still high amount of bitcoin, I use electrum wallet for it. I got an old phone I am not us in again, I formated it, download electrum wallet and generate a private key offline, which means I use it as a cold wallet storage, I download another electrum wallet on my new phone, so, I use the new phone for making transaction but before the transaction can be initiated, I use the electrum on my old phone to sign the transaction because it contains my private key, this I done through the QR code generated from my new phone. And, lastly, I do not use my old phone online  so that my private key will remain offline, 

As i can see the wallet is very good i never use it until now ,and the information you give is very encouraging  to install one and try it,because i have many wallet i dont want to use another one but i should try this one 

• Useful or interesting 2

@DoboniAyuuii it really the fact that crypterieum wallet is a good wallet created to support the storing of Bitcoin. We wish more space is created for other coins to be store it will be very good and used by many members on the forum.

4 minutes ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

@Babubu609 you are right, but the wallet still support only bitcoin, ether, bitcoin cash and litecoin. It is a good wallet that you can also use to purchase directly from your bank. I like your post but I have used them all for the day. 

Thank you mate, you are also a contributor on the forum I followed your post and topics to learn from you. So I really show my appreciation for your advice for also the recommendation I will try to look more explanation about the wallet as well to try storing my Bitcoin in it and share same knowledge to other members that are in need of it. Nice to meet you once more 

12 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

@scorpiali the wallet is very good, but it has only one reason I do not like, because it support only bitcoin. But as for storing on bitcoin, it is very good to use to the extent that bit coin transaction fee is not high at all and you can even edit the fee but this may makes the transaction time longer as you know. 

That's a bad thing they support only bitcoin there is no other coins,i hope they can add more coins later.about the modification of the fee it's take a long time if you modify the fee of couse,i would like to ask you about the fee how much the wallet take ?

7 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

In order not to confused people reason this thread, it s electrum wallet we said it support only bitcoin. But crypterium wallet support bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum and bit coin cash. The bra I behind the wallet also have a coin called crypterium, currently amoung the first 100 coin by do cal bad at times. 

The electrum wallet charges by byte, but the transaction fee is very low. For more about it, you can read the article in the link provide below. 

https://bitcoinelectrum.com/how-to-manually-set-transaction-fees/

Nice one, found this song useful, the article reveal all about electrum wallet transaction fee. It is cheap and a very good wallet to use but it support only bitcoin. 

18 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

In order not to confused people reason this thread, it s electrum wallet we said it support only bitcoin. But crypterium wallet support bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum and bit coin cash. The bra I behind the wallet also have a coin called crypterium, currently amoung the first 100 coin by do cal bad at times. 

The electrum wallet charges by byte, but the transaction fee is very low. For more about it, you can read the article in the link provide below. 

https://bitcoinelectrum.com/how-to-manually-set-transaction-fees/

Nice good to know that,even i have experience in many wallet but still some wallet that i dont have enough information about them,so we can modify the fee there .I use the Coinomi wallet it's like this one it's a multi coins too 

On 1/2/2020 at 4:18 AM, Upright said:

Is nice as wallets now give interest on crypto coins, which you keep on wallets. As the cypterium shows

yes that's a great wallet I am not using this wallet but I have heard reviews from some people that this is very good wallet very easy to use amazing coustmer support most of cryptocurrency wallet available 

10 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

Coinomi transaction is very cheap because it is a complete non custodian wallet that charges only fees paid to miners and nothing more, also, we can edit the transaction fee too like you said at the left hand side of the page for withdrawal(send). I have have the wallet too, it was my first wallet and it I highly recommended. 

Thanks for the explanation I appreciate that, The wallet have a application and the website version or both of them,i would like to try it and see

I have never tried this Crypterium Wallet and could you mention its advantages to us through your experience of it and do you advise us or not
Thank you

Life is great and enjoy it

On 11/17/2019 at 12:50 AM, on1k3n said:

I recently downloaded the Crypterium app from the Google Play Store, and I just love it. You can load up to 7 different coins. The list includes LTC, BTC, CRPT, ETH, USDC, BCH, and XRP. You can also gain interest up to 5% on the crypto that you leave in your wallet. It's better than my last wallet because there was no interest payment. I plan on filling this wallet with all the different cryptocurrencies. Would you download the Crypterium Wallet? 

I don't trust wallets that pays an interest for keeping your coins there because they normally turn scamers after attracting many users and one thing you shouldn't do is to avoid downloading any crypto wallet direct from play store its better to get it from the official website.

Hmm why doesn't it contain on usd wallet that was the best investment method with daily benefit I will try it and know more about it thank you 

I have never used this wallet before and I do not trust such applications because for me the wallet must be safe so I only use blockchain wallet which is a secure wallet and supports a lot of currencies with low transfer fees

I never used this wallet my friend and its my first time i heard about it. This wallet will be good maybe, but i will review it through trustpilot and in other reviewing site so that i can use it if its a good wallet.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think that paying interest as big as here is marketing action which help to attract new users to the wallet, but sometimes wallets like this can scam people and steal people`s money 

14 hours ago, nayon89 said:

Yeah you are right it's safe to download wallet application from the google play store.

I will say it is not safe to download directly from the play store, it is good to visit the official site of the wallet for download, it will take you to the original file to download on lay store. 

On 5/22/2020 at 7:42 PM, Calvinpriva said:

I never used this wallet my friend and its my first time i heard about it. This wallet will be good maybe, but i will review it through trustpilot and in other reviewing site so that i can use it if its a good wallet.

It is good that you will review this portfolio through trustpilot. In fact, I trust this site and it gives a large percentage of valid evaluations for new sites, applications and projects in Crypto. But we don't necessarily have to try every wallet we hear about.

On 5/22/2020 at 4:14 PM, Zaino34 said:

I have never used this wallet before and I do not trust such applications because for me the wallet must be safe so I only use blockchain wallet which is a secure wallet and supports a lot of currencies with low transfer fees

I do not think it is a scam app. There is in app exchange feature so that users are allowed to buy or sell top ranked cryptocurrency including Bitcoin. I think it would be better for you to check user's feedback for this app on playstore. 

Edited by Whited35

19 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

@Whited35100% certain, the app crypterim is not a scam. You can use it to even buy from tour bank if you want to. 

I had once use this wallet while participating their attractive promotional offers. Unfortunately, I have not used that your so called  tour bank feature by using this crypterium wallet yet. 

Edited by Whited35
sorry double tour !

It is an online bank that allows you to buy cryptocurrencies, earn interest on cryptos, in addition to a crypto card that is accepted globally by Union Pay, all this in a fast, simple, friendly and good-looking interface is perfect for managing the daily spending in the day to day with your card. In addition to support entirely in Spanish. It is excellent !!

Thank you so much for letting me know about another crypto wallet. However, I only use the most well-known applications, such as Trust Wallet. Maybe in the near future I will try to use Crypterium Wallet.

Electronic wallets, sometimes called digital wallets, are an electronic copy of a payment card authorized to conduct financial transactions on your behalf. Most of these wallets are on a mobile device, such as smartphones, although they can also be used on desktop and laptop computers.

• +5 1

I also like this wallet, it has many advantages. But I do not know why this happened, but I use not only this crypto wallet, I probably lack its functionality

It is the first time i hear about this wallet. you should not put any coins before you ask more about the wallet to you own safety. be careful save you money in a save place always..

Cryptorim wallet is a very good wallet and you can deposit different currencies in it and I think that there are seven currencies in it and you can also download it from the store