How to be incline with trading? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SagingHilaw15

How to be incline with trading?

I just started here in cryptotalk. I have this one classmate of mine, and he's also one of the member. I heard him talking to my other classmate about crypto trading. 

Can someone please enlighten me about cryptotrading? What is happening, how it happens and is it just the same with forex??

Please leave some advices also. It would be a big help. Thanks

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

On 11/14/2019 at 5:13 PM, SagingHilaw15 said:

I just started here in cryptotalk. I have this one classmate of mine, and he's also one of the member. I heard him talking to my other classmate about crypto trading. 

Can someone please enlighten me about cryptotrading? What is happening, how it happens and is it just the same with forex??

Hello my friend I talked about the exchange on the platforms Wen was similar to Forex I tell you that it is somewhat similar to Forex, but let me tell you how to exchange on electronic platforms First you have to choose a cheap currency to avoid higher fees Secondly watch that currency for four to a week So you know how the currency moves and then buy it at a lower price and sell it at a higher price😆

If you want to trade, first ignore technical analysis in trading, let's study the charts in general first.  how to choose one pair .exp: BTC to $.

there is Altcoin, it's not just BTC, just choose who you know is good in the market, determine the coins you buy and will sell
 Next, you just wait while watching and looking at the market for coins you have bought and see opportunities to sell them when the coins you buy go up.

For the beginning I did that

• +1 1

You talk about two things different forex it's with real fiat currency every news every war in the world can effect the price and make it down or high with 2 3 4 per cente not more but in Crypto currency every news can makes every coins grow or fall with 50 100 per cente in only five minutes, you can see the difference

On 11/14/2019 at 11:13 PM, SagingHilaw15 said:

Crypto trading is different from forex, but the risk is the same. Crypto trade is like any other trade in general, so what is important is what is traded, namely digital currency. With rapid fluctuations in digital currency, traders take advantage of it (understanding fluctuations or volatiles you can search on search engines).

crypto trading is a crypto trading process through the official market and in crypto trading we have to pay close attention to various situations because of crypto is fluktuatif , betwwen crypto  and forex actually has the same goal of selling assets , but the level of risk in crypto traidng is much less and highly recommend learning crypto trading.

It is a market very similar to Forex, only the Forex in which the real currencies are traded. As for this, the digital currencies are traded, the possibility of loss in digital currencies is less than the Forex, but the digital currency market is more volatile than the Forex, I hope I gave you a little idea . 

You entered the market just like me, I was at the end of 2017 by a friend and at that time it was fortunate that I did not lose when I entered the 20k price range but I promptly escaped to earn USD, so you want to exchange well Sometimes there may be losses when reading the market

On 11/17/2019 at 9:06 PM, Hanhassie said:

Prices moves very fast in crypto markets than forex market your Said said the right thing. You should be careful when you are trying to use the crypto market

yes dear i was seen that the price of crypto is rising very fast in market and yes we should very careful when using this currency. 

Trading cryptocurrencies is very similar to Forex, and differs from it in some small matters, but the same principles used in trading here and there and of course I prefer trading in cryptocurrencies to trading in Forex much because it is easier and safer.

On 11/14/2019 at 5:13 PM, SagingHilaw15 said:

To my on understanding they are both different. In forex, you buy when the price is  going up and sell when the price is going down. 

In cryptocurrencies you buy at its lowest price and sell at it's highest price

There are many differences between Forex trading and cryptocurrency trading, I advise you to look for the differences in this section in the forum, there are a lot of topics that explain the differences between them.

Crypto trading and forex trading are almost the same they use technical analysis indicators and fundamental analysis to help read coin charts. Forex trading is trading foreign currencies such as USD and euros and there are still many. If trading crypto uses bitcoin and altcoin to trade. Have different levels of benefits.

The trading mechanism is the same for forex and cryptography, as it depends on buying from the nearest bottom and selling at the nearest peak, but the crypto market is not affected by news of interest, unemployment and inflation.

For you to be incline when trading you need first to have enough knowledge about crypto and know how the market works, so you will know how are you going to do when trading. 

Cryptotrading in my opinion I think its different from Forex trading because in Forex you trade both currencies and crypto but in cryptotrading you only trade cryptocurrencies only.

• +1 1

Both are same in terms of buying and selling currency to another currencies but forex are riskier than crypto trading,coz in crypto trading if you have patience you cannot lose. And to start with it you have to study real hard.

Trading is like completing the stage of a game. The deeper it becomes, the more experienced it becomes. The more difficult it becomes in its stages. Every day something new must be learned.

THINK POSITIVE

Not so difficult for individuals of you who need to trade. First, of path you engage in to have funds to trade. With that you know how to craft business and advertising of free crypto. take crypto that you assume is sunny for trading.

There's a lot of variation around the Forex trading system and even cryptocurrency buying. As I advise you to discover that variation from this component with the site, you will find numbers in the information that will show you that variation around them all.

The same but they are different here in some how but the chart is the same . But here the price of all depends on btc.

Trading with crypto is quite similar to the trading with forex. The concept of both is exactly the same. However, the forex market is much more stable than the crypto market. Crypto is very volatile and the price fluctuates greatly over a day, making it possible for daily trading as well. The idea is to buy crypto at a low price and sell it when the price is higher.

• +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Just now, kuscoi11 said:

Oh, hello, I just started with forex recently. These two transactions have similarities. Put simply, you only need to have capital to buy one or a few coins and trade to get profit

The forex and crypto trading is totally different. In forex, the money circulates among the worldwide currencies but in the crypto the manipulation dictates all the assets. It is very complex and non simple.

Edited by MrGox

Trading in cryptocurrencies is similar to trading in the stock market and forex, but the difference there is that the crypto market changes very quickly and this is what makes you achieve a big profit or loss.

• +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

You should first read the information on the network about cryptocurrencies. And to begin with, have a General idea about it. And then you will decide for yourself what type of trade you are more interested in. Since Forex trading and cryptocurrency trading are different in essence and have many differences.

• +3 1