Where are the lowest fees? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rashel

Where are the lowest fees?

Most cryptocurrencies have commissions will drop in their transactions. They depend more on where you are withdrawing money. Since the website has its own rates in addition to the basic ones.

Lowest withdrawal fee is 

Binance - 0.0005 bitcoin

Bitforex - 0.0005 bitcoin

You can also invest in other exchanges and find good crypto currency to bought. 

To try out exchanges with minimum trading fee, I believe you have to check on either of Binance or HiBc. Binance especially have been a top exchange with essential services, good security and a top notch customer service experience.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yobit has the lowest trading fee as far as I know. Binance trading fee is bit higher but the services of Binance are also very good as compared to Yobit.

Why need other exchange if you have yobit? Bro Yobit is the best exchange till now because they are providing such good Cryptotalk campaign so go and do trade on yobit without any problems.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Tell the companies where I can trade cryptocurrencies if you know where the fees. I found storm gain if you know where the fees are below, tell me. 

token reduces transaction fees on trades by a specified amount. aside from Binance there is also other exchange that i'm using sometimes such as Yobit and Coinbase,

exchanges when you buy/sell cryptocurrencies) I think most exchanges take a symbolic amount (0.02℅ I guess).

What are you trying to ask Please use sentence properly and carefully. I think you must from where can withdraw money in lowest fees. There are many way for it but every way doesn’t available for every country. In my country only coinbase available. So it is best way for me.                  

I think you ask where you can withdraw money in lowest fees. There are many option. You should try it. But in my country is only support yuobit . So i work on it and i found it quite easy from other.          

When I trade i always converts it in XRP for lower fee and for a faster transaction than other things. I am more likely to use that. It is more convinient and east for me as well.

On 11/14/2019 at 11:50 AM, CryptoJony said:

If you are looking for a exchange with lowest trading and withdrawal fees then you can use Binance exchange and Yobit exchange.

Yobit withdrawal fee is 0.0012BTC. But they said in their site that the fee to any coin withdrawal is 0.0005BTC. Why is that?

I consider you looking for a buck trading fees based exchange. I will evoke you to utilization yobit exchange. at this point you be able to fall for currency with buck trading fees and plus you be capable of leave coin in junior fees.

6 hours ago, JoyceKumar said:

In addition to the low fees, we also need to pay attention to the security of exchanges to make investments and store cryptocurrencies. I use Yobit exchange but the fee here is still higher than Binance.

yes, they are using those fees, in terms of high security they are making in their website, it is for our own sake as well so I think it is good to pay a little bit, but not too  much, different exchanges has a different amount of fees.

When I use the yobit, when best on transferring coins to a personal wallet, I just trade my given coin to ripple which as I know , has the lowest fees which just mounts to a fees of below $1

Each exchange platform has a specific fee. Most platforms have a 0.2% fee. You should search for several other factors to choose the appropriate platform, such as the platform’s liquidity, safety, and reputation.

The lowest fees in crypto currency is litecoin and it also has a very fast transfer speed and it is also very secure and can be used to buy many goods and services online.

If you are talking about trading fees (the fee taken by exchanges when you buy/sell cryptocurrencies) I think most exchanges take a symbolic amount (0.02℅ I guess).

But if you are referring to withdrawing fees, then I suggest you to use altcoins to withdraw (like dogecoin, xrp or Ltc)

If you are asking about withdrawal fees I recommend withdrawing your assets using XRP, it will cost low fees no matter what exchange you are using, if you are asking about trading fees I recommend cointiger exchange, they have low trading fees if you are a maker not a taker.

I think there are many exchangers that can be exchanged with a very low fee. I think we need to find those exchanges. I think then we can easily find out which exchanger fees are lower.

Binance is best if u want low fees. They have very low fees in comparision to others. But in my country it is very hard to have transactions because of high fees to be paid. Most of the sites are banned too.

Yоu саn trу Вinаnсе оr Yоbit if уоu wаnt а lоw trаnsасtiоn fее, but in mу орiniоn, dоn't just lооk fоr lоw trаnsасtiоn fееs, but аlsо must bе ассоmраniеd bу rеаl vоlumеs аnd аlsо gооd sесuritу.  Аs wе knоw thаt mаnу suссеssful еxсhаngеs аrе hасkеd, this will bе vеrу dеtrimеntаl tо уоu.  Тhеrеfоrе thе рriоritу fоr finding аn еxсhаngе is sесuritу.

it is better if you know someone who sell bitcoins person to person but if not just simply but USD in wallet , Transfer USD to Exchange Site and exchange it all into bitcoin 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Binance and Yobit provide low trading fees. There are also beginner-friendly. Not forgetting their low withdrawal fees.

Now, probably the smallest fees on Binance exchanges, there is a very low commission for trading (+ if you buy BNB it will become even lower). There is also a very small commission on the conclusion, look.

If I’m not mistaken, then most exchanges have the same fees, somewhere around 0.2%. But there is an option on the finance, thanks to which you can reduce this commission and make it even smaller. To make it even smaller, you just need to purchase their BNB token.