Where are the lowest fees? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rashel

Where are the lowest fees?

I think you should use yobit for crypto trading where the withdrawal fees are low if you withdraw in LTC there fees are 0.2$ and it's easy to use for trading.

Finance and yobit it has low fees .these two  are the best exchanges for crypto in the world and fees is low. Binance and yobit withdrawal fee is low other than exchanges.

Every exchange charge some fees for withdrawal.

Different coins have different withdrawal fees, Some exchanges charge low fees and some exchange charge high fees.

I mostly used the stellar xlm coin for withdrawal it is efficient and very low withdrawal fees

So many exchanges has low fees for example bittrex, binance, yobit, bitforex, poloniex, catex, etc. These exchanges are very low trading fees 0.1%. 

If you want find the lowest fees for trading, There is many exchanges provide it.

For example PoloDEX, it is allow you to trade with 0% fees. But that is only work for Tron pair with token.

So maybe you can try it.

If you want lowest fees for withdraw. I think on Binance have low fees. More low is the exchanges where don't have much attention or reputation. Like crex24, i see they don't take any fees for withdraw, maybe only fees for blockchain transfer.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

According to your post you are looking for a low fees exchange. There are many low fee exchanges like binance. But you should check the stability also. There are many with lower than binance fee. But they are not that much stable. The free dose not cut a huge amount of money. It is a little one. So you can't save huge money by that. 

On 11/14/2019 at 10:00 AM, Rashel said:

Tell the companies where I can trade cryptocurrencies if you know where the fees. I found storm gain if you know where the fees are below, tell me. 

If you mean to withdrawal fee. or trading fee then Binance is the best ever exchange in which withdrawal fees and trading fees is better than other exchanges. also you have benefits if you join or refer some one. there is concession in trading fees.

On 11/14/2019 at 11:29 AM, miskyming said:

You mean the exchanges that has low fees to withdraw or low trading fee?, I guess you should try in Yobit their fee is low and you can try also in Binance too.

You are absolutely right. Yobit also give him good profit.

Tell the companies where I can trade cryptocurrencies if you know where the fees. I found storm gain if you know where the fees are below, tell me. 

If you are asking about withdrawal fees than all exchanges have high value of transactions fees in term of btc and eth etc. but some coins have very less fee. as binance have 0 fees on NEO withdrawal. so it depends on exchanges. and if you are saying about trading fee than there are many exchanges which have concession about it.

All exchanges set approximately the same commission. If the withdrawal fee is somewhere lower, then you will pay more when exchanging cryptocurrencies. I am sure that exchanges have a common agreement on commissions.

i personally  using binace or youbit both are very good exchanges and low fees i recommend you to use this site secured and popular exchange

Lowest rate fee is depending on what currency you use.example in yobit the bitcoins fee is 0.0012 in transfering to another account but the xrp or ripple is only 0.5 which is so far from amount of fee.but i also see ghat coinomie have an stable fee which is verry low

are unable to engage in very cheap expense and additionally engage in all the most solid. merely a small to medium sized make a difference style no security and safety attach you should get rid of excess all of the finances lacking discovering as to why

Well, you can do it trading through large exchanges like binance. Then start trading, for example, Doge / LTC, there you have the lowest transaction fee. Good luck.

You can try Binance or Yobit if you want a low transaction fee, but in my opinion, don't just look for low transaction fees, but also must be accompanied by real volumes and also good security.  As we know that many successful exchanges are hacked, this will be very detrimental to you.  Therefore the priority for finding an exchange is security.

On 11/14/2019 at 9:01 AM, niroblm said:

I suggest u to use Yobit it has low fees and you can also use binance. Binance is one of the best exchange for crypto in the world and fees is low. good luck

Yes i also think as you do about fees. Binance and yobit both have very low fees for trading and i can confirm this as i have used many times binance and i know fees are low.

12 hours ago, ashua1 said:

This is why you need to know how to convert high-fee currencies to lower-cost ones to withdraw. This is essential for you to save less money.

Yes thats correct that was i am doing right now.converting high fee-into low fee crypto currency gives you the benefit of saving more money.specially here in the forum that we are now earning 30,000 satoshi per day.

You can trade any exchange which you like must. Now I'm trading in yobit because yobit charge only 0.1% per trade. Easy to trade and deposit or withdraw. You must try yobit.

On 11/14/2019 at 12:58 PM, RyujinONE said:

A few exchange makes a service fee for trading almost 0%.

You just need to make an order not a taker, with a order book you can get 0% fee trading if you action an taker then you will get a fee trading from the exchange

Yes! Some exchanges that provides 0% trading fess. The bithumbsg is also an exchange that provide 0 transaction fess only for the level 2 security users. And the withdrawal fees is varies from coin to coin

There are so many exchanges where you can trade on BTC easily i just suggest you the yobit exchange because through this exchange you can make good money because in yobit exchange you can find the high value of the market and also you will see the market movement is so much fast.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/14/2019 at 12:00 PM, Rashel said:

Actually, if you want to have a low fee in trading or withdraw, you can select the altcoin to trade because the altcoin will have a low fee in trading, and if you want to withdraw, you don't have to pay a high fee too. That will be the same thing if you use the other exchange, and as long as you can use the altcoin to withdraw your profit, you will save a lot of money in sending your profit to another wallet.

I think yobit could be a great option for you because it has a totally low rate and it is very safe and also very a whole lot famous due to its advantages, and additionally easy to use.

I urge you to use cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency is the lowest and from there you can earn good money and there will always be many opportunities.

On 11/14/2019 at 5:16 PM, mo.mirzaeipour said:

i left that exchange at first day when request for my ID CARD and screen shot of my face with webcam ! i don't think requesting personal information from user is a good idea at exchanges. i hope yobit don't do the same because many members runs from that.

Yea i do agree with you . I felt doesn't necessary to take picture of our self doe it enough bank do it. I was doing KYC that i.must take picture taking by holding my Id Card too.. and i stop it i felt i am not a criminal why i must do aomethong like that. HOPE SO Yobit will never ever make that kind feature. I love Yobit