Where are the lowest fees? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rashel

Where are the lowest fees?

Some exchanges are have same with draw fees but some exchanges has low fees. Such as bitmax and bitmart exchange are withdraw fee are only 50000 satoshies and trading fee of crypto market is hitbtc exchange which are lowest fee among crypto currencies exchanges. 

10 minutes ago, doudja89 said:

i think that you can see for any exchange his fees of trading, i'm trade on yobit and binance but i find binance have low fees than yobit and if you use BNB to pay your fees in binance the fee will be more lowest

That exchange is perfect it cares more about more people than less people who agrees with the highest fees. I do not want to be rude but yobit must do better.

If you are looking to make trades with a relatively low fee then i would highly suggest that you make use of the yobit.net platform. This is the first trading exchange that i have used, and after doing research on other trading platforms i see that there is quite a nice transaction fee here compared to certain other platforms and it is very easy to use with a good user interface to also monitor the past past prices of the coin you are looking to trade.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Of course yobit has lowest fees but if you are asking from the lowest fees wallet then it is the coinbase. Is very secure, safe, simply in use and have lowest transaction fees. 

If you want to to exchange your currencies with any other currency then you have to be first chose a safe wallet on any platform that will exchange your currency then from there you'll have to choose their currencies you want to change then after that you have to pay some exchange transaction fee after that you will eligible to change your currency before that makes you feel that you are checking the things carefully many times people are getting confused about the exchange of currencies and by mistake and they had chosen another currency so be careful otherwise you have to again pay fee.

On 11/14/2019 at 11:00 AM, Rashel said:

Tell the companies where I can trade cryptocurrencies if you know where the fees. I found storm gain if you know where the fees are below, tell me. 

Don't lookout always the fees. Because there are some fake exchanger which have no fees. You can trap on that. Always try to trade on top exchangers.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Lowest fees can be gotten in some exchanges that are well known in the cryptocurrency, especially the kucoin, binance and even yobit have lower fees for transactions

The lowest fees are at binance and bitrex. These are very popular and reliable sites to exchange. No one can easily scam. There is no hassle during the transaction of currencies. We transact very easily. Binance is best when it comes to stocking up.

On 4/25/2020 at 7:06 AM, Amir Vao said:

Don't lookout always the fees. Because there are some fake exchanger which have no fees. You can trap on that. Always try to trade on top exchangers.

I have not seen those exchanges that have no fees, all exchanges have fees and it's varies. This all depends on your choice of trading

Debit dues differ from one wallet to another, Yobit is a very great platform. I love everything about it. Try to deal with a small amount and you will see that Yobit is worth the effort.

Well I think you are trying to say , u need an exchange site with low trading fees, I think the exchange with a low trading fees is yobit , it's easy to operate and also the trading fees are not much so I will suggest you try it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The fees are actually very similar on almost every popular exchange, so don't try to look for some new unpopular exchange because it can close at any second it's working.

Sorry,i can't understand clearly what you wanted to say.it was unclear.I think you wanted to know about exchanges containing lower fees.You can use binance,coinbase pro or Yobit for trading.Their exchange fee and withdraw fee is lower.

Every trading company has fees and it seems visible to you before you make any exchange between currencies. If you talked about this topic, you are working on one of them, I think it is the yobit platform, it is the best platform you have worked on so far and there has been a binance platform that they have a low transfer fee

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Each platform has fees that differ from the other, but you can work on any platform and exceed the withdrawal fees by withdrawing currencies that have a low value.

You can avail lowest fees in an exchange by using low value coins. Because the lower the value is the lower its own deposit and withdrawal fee. So in yobit exchange i tend to convert first my bitcoin to ripple because ripple has low value deposit and withdrawal fee.

maybe what I know is right now the lowest cost of yobit, because I have experienced transactions on yobit and it is very low, so my advice to people is better you use yobit to transact at very cheap and guaranteed quality

I think there are a batch of currencies that hold on to dim fees but I resolve not purchase into credit all, but the put your thumb out is that these currencies are not obtainable on the complete exchanges, that is, a hardly any of them are on swap and others on an extra exchange, I reflect on that the currencies that handhold little fees XRP, and the like.

If you mean platforms, you have a very yobit platform, and there are also binance and decoin. If you mean wallets, you should have a trust wallet the most secure wallet and have a small transfer fee

Yeah mate you asked about the site where can you buy and sell your coins having low fees. I prefer you to use the binance or yobit exchange having low volume of fees during making transaction and deposit. Trading fee on the different sites having ng different values.

countless websites maintain the buck chat duty but I'm by means of Yobit as the lowest price.To me, Yobit seems to be the buck switch denomination

I always exchange in Binance and Yobit these are very popular sites. The lowest fees are for Binance and Yobit. There is no possibility of hacking or theft. Transactions are much easier and fees are much lower. We transact very easily.

Sorry,i can't understand clearly what you wanted to say.it was unclear.I think you wanted to know about exchanges containing lower fees.You can use binance,coinbase pro or Yobit for trading.Their exchange fee and withdraw fee is lower.

I think there are a batch of currencies that hold on to dim fees but I resolve not purchase into credit all, but the put your thumb out is that these currencies are not obtainable on the complete exchanges, that is, a hardly any of them are on swap and others on an extra exchange, I reflect on that the currencies that handhold little fees XRP, and the like.

I think that now it is the exchange Binance, Bitmex, Bitforex, I especially like Bitforex because there is no Commission for some coins at all.

Exchanges have fees for both trades and transactions(withdrawals), the lowest fees for trading is for Binance trading platform, it's about 0.075 % with bnb coins and in transaction fees most good exchanges have low fees like Yobit, binance and kucoin and they are more or less charging the same fees for assets.

Each exchange has its fee and each coin has its fee's price! So you should know in which coins would you make your buying and selling activities then you should choose your best exchange with the lowest prices of fees.. Choose yours because there is nothing perfect 100% 

Each platform has its own Commission! Also for each currency she also has a Commission you can see this by going to the trading section of the jubet and you will find the Commission rate for each currency

well most of the platforms have almost same exchanging fees. so i dont think you are asking the right question. i think you should look for coins which has low transaction fees and than convert your money, transfer and than convert it back. that is the most profitable way . that happens when  you withdraw. so untill that you can trade where you want. just use legit site.

Actually I think that the fees we are paying for trading or withdrawal are very high. I was also in search of some company or something which is taking very less fees but I have not found any