Where are the lowest fees? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rashel

Where are the lowest fees?

7 minutes ago, Ibrahim0 said:

Tell the companies where I can trade cryptocurrencies if you know where the fees.In this case, CoinGate is a brokerage that provides multiplemethods to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrenciesas long as you have a wallet address.

You do not have to look further than here on yobit, 0.2% fee i think is the lowest you get.

There are so many exchanges where you will pay low fee and you can transfer your coins easily from.one wallet to another wallet without any tension in just low fee like yobit.

On 11/14/2019 at 1:00 PM, Rashel said:

Tell the companies where I can trade cryptocurrencies if you know where the fees. I found storm gain if you know where the fees are below, tell me. 

I think there is no company that trades cryptocurrency. I think its just exchange. And one of the exchange that has low fees when trading is yobit. You must try it.

Welcome with me
If you are referring to trading platforms that have low fees for withdrawals, advise you about the Yobit platform and Binance
Yobit, do not withdraw bitcoin on it, fees for withdrawing it are high. You can transfer your balance to other currencies and make a withdrawal

As per my knowledge you can use yetbit because it have less charge and fast withdrawal. so you can try and check if you want

If you say transaction fee in trade, you are free to trade in every exchange as you know that all of it has a low trade fee if you mean withdrawal and deposit fees, but in general Bitcoin is too high to withdraw on every exchange. I will suggest binance and yobit for trading. 

Furthermore, both are very well positioned, as well as stability can be highly rated. General Chat Chat LoungIn addition to making a decision, it is always important for anyone to understand what you are buying and selling...

I don't understand your question. I have no idea about trading site. But i know that trading is best platform for investor. I have no knowledge about trading fee.  

As i have not use various exchanges for trading so i don't know much about the rates of such exchanges, according to my experience i will suggest you for yobit as it has the best security which very well protect your balances and coins and it has reasonable transaction fees. 

On 11/14/2019 at 10:30 AM, Rashel said:

Tell the companies where I can trade cryptocurrencies if you know where the fees. I found storm gain if you know where the fees are below, tell me. 

I recommend you to work on exchanges who are cheaper among safe exchanges. Do not go for only low level exchanges who have too much low fee. You should also consider about safety of exchange. You can work on yobit it has low trading fee. Also you can search about top exchanges with low trading fee.

On 14.11.2019 at 13:00, Rashel said:

Binance is a good commission on the stock exchange, before I traded on a cryptopia which threw me 4 coins - not good! Now it’s a binance, and the exchange yobit my friend go there.

On 11/14/2019 at 11:00 AM, Rashel said:

I think you don't write your questions exactly. But I can advice you some about low fees. You have apply some trick to give low fees. Always find some coins which transaction fees too low. After that convert your coins and withdraw through that coin.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

look fees depends on the kind of the altcoin or coin so you need to check for cheep coin to transfer your money with i suggest to you dog coin it is so fast and with a little fees i tried it before more than one time and it is already in most of exchanges 

On 11/14/2019 at 10:00 AM, Rashel said:

Many of exchanges have good and minimal trading fee. Like binance have very good offer of 25% off if bnb is used to pay the trading fee. Lot of other exchanges have good offers in term of trading fees. Binance have also lowers the withdrawal fee of many of coins which is an awesome step

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

So you're looking for different cryptocurrency having lowest fees for transfer, i guess. So ethereum and litecoin are the best option to trade with having very low charges. Also these currencies are convenient and simple to withdraw. These coins also have high pricing.

3 minutes ago, kabboNur said:

To make life easy, below is a list of the 5 best crypto exchanges with the lowest fees, that also factor in other ‘must-haves’, like robust security, high liquidity, and a fast-performing-reliable trading engine.
Crypto Exchange Fee Comparison:
1: PrimeXBT
2. Binance
3. KuCoin
4. OkEX
5. Kraken

Some of exchangers have 0 deposit and withdrawal fee. 

If you start trading on a small unknown exchange, the commission will be small. But the level of security there will be low. On large exchanges, your transactions are more expensive, but the security level is higher. Trade in trusted places - YoBit , Binance

There are so many cryptocurrencies out there, you can always find something that pays the lowest.  I am not concerned about the lowest, I am concerned about the fees that I am willing to pay, and LTC should the bill fine for me. Its fast and no nonsense kind of a coin and it works like a charm

Did you mean exchange sites with the lowest transactions fees? You can try Binance, Yobit,P2PB2B etc. These all exchange process all the transactions comparatively in the very cheapest rate. Being the top best exchange in the world, they operates in the lowest fees. 

19 hours ago, kabboNur said:

To make life easy, below is a list of the 5 best crypto exchanges with the lowest fees, that also factor in other ‘must-haves’, like robust security, high liquidity, and a fast-performing-reliable trading engine.
Crypto Exchange Fee Comparison:
1: PrimeXBT
2. Binance
3. KuCoin
4. OkEX
5. Kraken

Yes binance has the lowest I don't know about the primexbt it must be a margin exchange.

I think yobit exchange platform will be itself a good beginning to try trading with low fees also yobit has a good buy snd sell order system to get started with.

On 11/14/2019 at 10:00 AM, Rashel said:

I think yobit is the best exchange you can change your bitcoins into usd and then take the withdraw from it with not much high fees.

Btc has the withdrawal fees too high but the dogecoin fees is very low.....hence the btc is gonna have a high fees because the network if very busy. Dogecoin network is not that busy but the value of coin is very low....hence it has low withdraw fees.

18 minutes ago, Emmytext202 said:

I am just on track to go into this planet as of my friends. As a starter I really see the basics but I am constant the cash is at this point right concentrate and focus on your work.

i am also new here as one of my friend told me about this platform to earn money. i also don't know what are the lowest fee but i hope to make good money but if you are referring to trading in my opinion eboit has lowest fee.