Buying Gold With Bitcoin - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
on1k3n

Buying Gold With Bitcoin

That's good idea but the reality we can't doing that. Our society more familiar buying gold with currency not cryptocurrency. Government also reject bitcoin as currency because they can't get taxes from there. We will meet law if doing that but as discourse that is possible.

I think that is possible but I prefer not do that. Simple explanation is gold control by government but bitcoin is free. Second reason is gold has more stability in price and volume but bitcoin is unpredictable. Those reason make me not agree to buy gold with bitcoin.

On 11/13/2019 at 3:32 PM, Great Commander said:

Yes. Buying gold is probably the best thing you can do wirh bitcoin as gold's price is stable. However bitcoin's price changes in real time so it is a good idea to store it and buy gold or whatever you want

Yes you are right that Gold price is stable than the BTC but now the gold price is going to down so much and i hope it will comes down more because now this time market situation is different and it will move so much up from long time but now it will comes down again.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The crypto value is more and the value of Gold is very low in the comparison. More people chose crypto bitcoins and the future of crypto currency is very bright and more people learn about the and invest and hold the crypto currency for future.

22 hours ago, Hamza Akhtar said:

I never bought gold with bitcoin. Maximum time Gold's price is remain in stable position. But bitcoin is volatile. You can hold both as both will generate your profit. Specially bitcoin.

There are coins that are backed by gold, so the price is similar to gold, so not with this new tech you don't have to hold gold as gold.

The price of gold is growing very slowly. Bitcoin value goes up like a rocket. Gold is an asset of the past. Cryptocurrencies are a financial instrument of the future. I personally choose the future.

I love digital currency. That's why I want to buy digital currency king. Now digital currency king is Bitcoin. Also Bitcoin give me profit in future.

Buying gold from the bitcoin is very very good thing because that bitcoin we use is for earning money and if we can earn gold then it will make us profit. 

3 hours ago, ThKhan said:

If gold has the potential to buy a thorough Bitcoin, it will be a great opportunity for us. I will also buy gold with my Bitcoin.it is good for me and all other. 

It might happen in future where you will be able to buy anything in this world with bitcoin

Well once you buy with gold, you get bitcoins, if you buy with US$, you get bitcoins. Now if you want to sell it for gold, and if there is a site that allows that, then it doesn't make much difference. Because Bitcoin being very volatile, there is always a chance that bitcoin price can plummet after you have made the purchase.

Why would you want to buy gold with bitcoin? You already have a good store of value in Bitcoin so unless you are trying to diversify your investments, it will be a price albatross to maintain all of that gold.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

There have something which I do not understand, because I see there have the bitcoin gold and gold, can anyone tell me if there have differences on them?

This will be great. I hope that you will provide us with more details and the website address. More importantly, it will be a real site and not a fake.

On 11/13/2019 at 12:21 PM, on1k3n said:

Recently, I came across something on the internet about buying gold with Bitcoin. This seems like this would be good because it's  a double investment. You can invest in bitcoin, and you have gold as a backup. What do you think about this? Would this be a smart investment why or why not? Have you ever bought gold with cryptocurrency? 

Its the same, But remember when you buy gold chances are the price will not appreciate in a quick way like bitcoin but gold is a good STABLE investment unlike bitcoin that has a volatile market condition.

spacer.png

On 11/13/2019 at 4:48 PM, Rg123 said:

Well, the price if bitcoin is higher than gold, the price of gold is stable unlike bitcoin that it change by hour, you can buy some many gold using bitcoin its because the price of gold it can say that is cheap.

Yes if the price of bitcoin is higher than the gold, the price of gold is stable unlike bitcoin that it change by hour, you can buy some many gold using bitcoin.

There's no matter what you want to buy .. in my opinion, BTC is the crypto gold and there's so nany another coins you can earn profit from buying it

Buying gold using bitcoin is a good strategity as this way we can get 2x from our investment .This is good .But i did not buy gold using bitcoin ever so i do not have complete information that in future it is profitable or not.

I've never heard of buying gold with bitcoin. I think this side would be better for any other site. Thanks for letting me share my opinion 

Well bitcoin is like gold alrady and the fun fact about it is bitcoin's price is not stable. It may be low sometimes but it's higher price is so great.

On 11/13/2019 at 12:21 PM, on1k3n said:

Recently, I came across something on the internet about buying gold with Bitcoin. This seems like this would be good because it's  a double investment. You can invest in bitcoin, and you have gold as a backup. What do you think about this? Would this be a smart investment why or why not? Have you ever bought gold with cryptocurrency? 

I never bought any ounce of gold using bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency that I am holding right now. I am just using them to trade with each other. Maybe if I am convinced that trading my bitcoin in bitcoin is profitable, then I might be able to consider it in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

nMvFbuZ.png

On 11/13/2019 at 10:21 AM, on1k3n said:

i haven't seen any kind of offer like buying bitcoin with gold.

but if any kind of offers available its really good for crypto holders and gold user who investing on bitcoins

I not bought gold with bitcoin I bought but first converted to my flat currency then I budget.if buying gold with bitcoin launched very good because gold is more safe option for investment.

I think this is possible because bitcoin is also money. People can buy gold on those people who accepts cryptocurrency as a payment. As of now I still haven't tried to buy gold using crypto because I still don't know anyone and I also can't afford to buy one.

The good thing is that the cryptocurrency (BTC) store is worth Fia, you have an asset compared to Bitcoin. I don't see any obvious reason for buying gold with Bitcoin