Which coin or token buy and hold Right now? - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
T.H Nayeem

Which coin or token buy and hold Right now?

In my opinion right now you can buy lightcoin for holding purposes because right now litecoin's price is increasing rapidly this is why if you hold litecoin right now you would get a good amount of profit.

On 1/21/2020 at 12:34 AM, Maraj77 said:

I well seen thet now bitcoin price is not better. So, I think, now bitcoin is the right for holding. Bitcoin called mother of all cryptocurrency. If you hold now bitcoin then you well get good profit and earn lots of money.                  

why it is simply about then that is why we ask for yobit then about exactly what we ask that you can hardly find the amount to show up right above on market. This is very important in the area of crypto-like forms that use blockchain encryption systems, because you can keep your data without sharing all the data streams.

Dash!I am sure that the year 2020 will be successful for the currency, and the exchange rate will have time to grow, despite the fact that last year there was a drop in the value of Dash. Growing interest was caused by updating software produced in 2020.
The developers introduced new features that made it possible to use second-level networks. The user will be able to create his own wallet, which can be accessed not only from a computer, but also from any other electronic device.

On 1/20/2020 at 6:02 PM, Durjoy136 said:

Buying Bitcoin is undoubtedly the best long-term investment in the cryptocurrency market to make in 2020. The Bitcoin price is more reasonable now, and there are very few bitcoins left to be bought.

I asked yobit then about exactly what we requested that you could hardly find the amount to show higher right on the market, it increased with trading using btc. This is very important in the area of crypto-like forms that use blockchain encryption systems, because you can keep your data without sharing all the data streams.

In my outlook precisely immediately you be capable of good deal bitcoin for asset purposes for the reason that suitably at present bitcoin's cost is ever-increasing hastily this is why if you hold on bitcoin non-discriminatory right now you would understand a enjoyable quantity of profit

For me its is a good choice if you choose ripple and etherium also bitcoin.Because these three coins in my experience is a good choice i have good profit by investing it when there in at the low price and wait  until it pumps and give me good amount of earnings by holding and selling it in the right time. So if you want to invest better to choose good asset that you know you will earn good as you expected.

At this time, you should buy coins which has very low price at the moment like XCASH, Doge or AXE coin. Look the price of different coins in market and buy dumpcoins.

Edited by Jessica Karren

On 1/9/2020 at 8:20 PM, Yanadia said:

I like to hold Bitcoin and XRP .Bitcoin because stabil and i hope i can get rich ( shame on me ) . XRP for my daily profit just alitle profitnbut its ok for me. 

I recommend you buy BNB, it's an HT cryptocurrency, it's a Huobi Coin KCS exchange, it's a kucoin Coin exchange right now, and if you need to have Bitcoin and Ethereum it's very important. I have some btc in my account in yobit exchange. I am keeping them in the exchanger

On 1/9/2020 at 12:58 PM, armor said:

You don't need to search anywhere, you need to look at the coins that has high volumes and which have a good investors

Today's market is really good and this good opportunity to buy some potential coins, I currently hold some potential coins like Ethereum, Ripple and Bitcoin for the main currency. it's an HT cryptocurrency, it's a Huobi Coin KCS exchange, it's a kucoin Coin exchange right now, and if you need to have Bitcoin and Ethereum it's very important.

On 1/30/2020 at 11:27 AM, profpank said:

At this minute I am protecting a few cash. They are req, bat, mana, knc, mln, npxs, oax, xlm, grs and some other cash. At this minute all coin are beneath esteemed and maintaining up for recover of them.

I can't say anything about the token but I definitely recommend btc and eth should hold or invest right now to get good amount at the end. If bitcoin breaks support below $ 9,000, I will no longer hold altcoins. Keep using your stop loss and analysis.

On 1/9/2020 at 12:58 PM, armor said:

You don't need to search anywhere, you need to look at the coins that has high volumes and which have a good investors

I currently hold some potential coins like Ethereum, Ripple and Bitcoin. it's an HT cryptocurrency, it's a Huobi Coin KCS exchange, it's a kucoin Coin exchange right now, and if you need to have Bitcoin and Ethereum it's very important.

On 1/11/2020 at 8:45 AM, Badman001 said:

Well litecoin is also good for long-term investment 

But i go with XRP and XLM as a long term investment  and really hope that i got a good profit in future by this coin .

You may be goes with 

Bitcoin , litecoin , xrp ,xlm ,dash , neo .

I have some btc in my account in yobit exchange. I am keeping them in the exchanger. Bitcoin is stable and I hope I can become rich (ashamed to me). XRP for my daily profits is profitable but still okay for me.

On 1/11/2020 at 8:45 AM, Badman001 said:

Well litecoin is also good for long-term investment 

But i go with XRP and XLM as a long term investment  and really hope that i got a good profit in future by this coin .

You may be goes with 

Bitcoin , litecoin , xrp ,xlm ,dash , neo .

Bitcoin is stable and I hope I can become rich (ashamed to me). XRP for my daily profits is profitable but still okay for me. I will pack those coins in the next bull run and hope it will come soon because another bitcoin rally will crush those coins.

For me, I store coins: theta ; tnt ; qkc 
I always advise you to do a technical analysis of any currency you want to invest or store and also it must be strong coins..

On 12/27/2019 at 6:43 PM, Luv4me said:

Bitcoin had been the best option for all, everybody is holding bitcoin you too should also try to hold bitcoin

The best token or coin that evryone should buy and hold is bitcoin because the bitcoin price is now low. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Energi, Tezos, Pundi X will get their momentum and I think it is profitable to buy and then keep it if you want some profit.

On 2/1/2020 at 12:42 AM, Beromnia said:

welcome
The best currency for investment is bitcoin, its price is rising every day, much can be gained from it because the exchange rate difference when rising is large
Likewise, Ethereum and Litecoin are good to buy and their profits are guaranteed

Which bitcoin is currently held or bought and then made a profit, but I think that sometimes the price drops when they buy money but then sell it can make good money. Bitcoin Satoshis plus me really cannot claim that writing the UID of a person listed here will almost certainly ease this.

On 11/12/2019 at 6:49 AM, T.H Nayeem said:

Now I hold some coin and token. Always right time to buy dump coin. 

Now I hold LTC, AXE, and some dumpcoin. 

I think that it is better that you currently buy bitcoin because its high price is somewhat more secure than other digital currencies whose movement is not subject to any type of relative logic in trade. 

As of currently speaking I suggest bitcoin to be the best coin to buy for holding because of the halving it will soon undergo that will pump it's price with profits in few days time.

• +2 1

Now in 2020, in my opinion, such cryptomonets as Bitcoin and Ethereum can bring a profit of 30-40 percent of the Deposit by the end of the year.

I think that the ltc coin is a good currency and it rises dramatically in the case of high bitcoin and low in the case of low bitcoin price and it is among the currencies that are affected very quickly by the bitcoin move

Life is great and enjoy it

Now litecoin has fallen by 10% , I think that now is the time to buy it at a price of 40-44 dollars and then wait until it grows to 55-60 dollars image.png.70ab2e528a21910f007c719dd91cf44d.png

I think this is a good time to buy altcoins like litecoin, ethereum, and EOS because their prices really fall over the night and what can be expected now is the price to increase. 

On 11/12/2019 at 12:49 PM, T.H Nayeem said:

Now I hold some coin and token. Always right time to buy dump coin. 

Now I hold LTC, AXE, and some dumpcoin. 

Currently, I am holding up to 0.005btc, some ethereum and ripple too. This is the best time to get hold of your bitcoin if you have and if you have the funds to buy any, you should. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 3/28/2020 at 3:04 AM, Majeshi said:

I hold litecoins, dash, ethereum and eos. I also have bitcoin but i don't trade it much as i trade altcoins. Am not earning large profit with my coins because i still learn how to trade in a good way.

All the coins you hold are acceptable except for EOS. Can I ask you why did you choose it? There are better alternatives like Doge, BCH and XRP. Any of these coins can be better than EOS. Have you chosen EOS based on some optimistic online reviews or according to your own prediction? EOS is predicted to achieve $15 in 2020 but it is still worth no more than $2.5 and it remains to be seen if it can meet the expectations. I think since we have just passed Bitcoin Gold (BTG) halving, it can be a good candidate for investment because price rise will usually happen in post-halving era.

• +2 1

Since the beginning of the year my investments are mosty Bitcoin, Ethereum and Monero. I've locked these up and will try to hodl for two years. I also hold some insignificant amounts of a few alts, which I expect to sell if they ever reach a decent price.