What is the price of Yobit airdrop ? Yo tokens ? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

What is the price of Yobit airdrop ? Yo tokens ?

According to my research and working the price of this AirDrop and tokens is not same. I have seen that it could be from 0.1 dollar to $1 and it is continuously changing. when the demand is increasing its price increases automatically and when the demand is low its price will be lower. everyone should check day by day for the exact price.

yobit airdrop was a great project unfortunately i missed the airdrop.and those who have done this got a great profit by this airdrop.but i am not aware of current price of yobit coin

On 11/12/2019 at 10:22 AM, Ajlovez7 said:

I have been noticed that yobit is going to do AIRDROP today of yo tokens. And users will receive 100 yo coins. So i have question , about AIRDROP, that what is the price of Yo tokens ? And can we sell them immediately after we receive them ?.

I don't think it was yo token airdrop. Because yo token price already $1000+ usd. And as you said 100 yo token , it's price stand $100k price. I think that was yodollar token airdrop where we got 700 yoda token.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

I think its price is depend about the offer and the demand, of course all cryptocurrency or coins start with cheap price and then with the time if they survive will grow step by step, but yes all depend about the traders.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It seems that this airdrop was successful and Yo token exceeded all expectations due to the great support it received from Yobit, which was also scarce, as I learned that there are only 17,000 tokens and its price is very high.

hey what's up. actually at the beginning the price of Yo bit  is just low and it was increased since the trading started. It varies and changes through demands of the people. it's started as very cheap but it rise time by time.

Most likely, you will not be able to sell tokens that were received in the form of a drop of air. Most likely, they only sell the received rewards. Fully investing cannot be sold. 

On 3/5/2020 at 3:35 PM, Dhunkz said:

Ther is no airdrop of to token yo token cost more that a thousand dollar. They wouldn't give airdrop of that.

The requirements are for the new Yobit accounts, if I remember correctly. The airdrop holders can't sell those free Yotokens because of the liquidity issues, in my opinion.

On 2/22/2020 at 12:34 AM, Downzila said:

cost will grow at what time the currency starts trading and is unconfined and it is routine to switch on from nick and establish to be apparent

The price of every currency are extremely volatile. We don't need to worry if the price of that certain currency are decreasing rapidly because that is normal. We should have patience when talking about the price because it is extremely volatile. 

• +1 1

Yo coin has gotten the interest of many traders including me, I was surprised to see an exchange cook that has that high of price and still have more volumes too

Yo tokens is considered the most important currency in the Yobit platform, if you look at its trading history, you will find that it has achieved a great rise, many investors in Yobit benefit from their purchase and keeping them Yo tokens, so that it fluctuates in the field of approximately 20% and profits can be gained from trading.

On 3/7/2020 at 2:53 PM, bliznec said:

Most likely, you will not be able to sell tokens that were received in the form of a drop of air. Most likely, they only sell the received rewards. Fully investing cannot be sold. 

I agree with you one end up after suffering spending time on airdrops but end up with shit tokens

2 hours ago, Jump said:

The price is great because it is high but it can vary depending on the day and the daily status of the coins.  I hope that they can maintain their good value and status so that people will earn.

I'm so very confuse about the price of bitcoin right now, when the pandemic started, the price of it go down up to $7000 and not it is stable on $7000-$7200. How does it happen? 

Airdrops from the exchange come with different conditions and the initial price is not known. But in any case, it is worth collecting coins. Since they are involved in different companies and the price can vary greatly.

I think that it is a common feature of airdrops that you cannot sell or exchange them immediately after you get them. The whole purpose of an airdrop is to promote the new crypto and to get people more aware of this crypto and therefore if you immediately exchange it it takes away from that crypto. As a result you may have to wait some time before you can exchange it, but the YO token seems to be doing quite well for itself.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yobit exchange another good airdrop is Yoda token, they distributed 700 Yoda token when any one join this airdrop, when this token come from trading that time Yoda coin prices is 5000 satoshsis, but later the prices reduce and now 100 satoshis its low prices.

8 hours ago, Mohammadztzt1 said:

Hello my friend
It is more like a reward from Yobit, and it was launched at a price of 0.1 dollars, but according to the Airdrop, I think that the price will be a dollar, and in Yobit's suggestion, therefore, in the Air Drops

Yo token , is different from other airdrops that we claimed in yobit platform, yo coin is very high in price and it is the main exchanger coin that is still been traded

As of now, you can look for it in yobit exchanger what is the value of it in other coins like bitcoin and convert it into dollars, i hope that it may help you mate, happy posting.

For me I think the price of the yo token will be cheap at the beginning , maybe it might increase later on, when people start trading and Investing with the yo token the price might increase.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The airdrop value is not specific, but overall it is low value. It ranges from less than $ 1. It will only be about $ 0.2 - $ 0.5. You can withdraw them if you feel enough profit. I am not sure about the minimum because I do not participate in the airdrop but please collect a lot to be more valuable.

• +1 1

I don't know about this but now yobit is offering a good affiliate program. In which your can get 10% commission on your referral trade. I think which is good. 

You should have known by now that the prices of currencies changes time to time by the rate of demand and supply. If you want to know the current price at any moment, you should check out for it on Yobit. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 11/12/2019 at 10:22 AM, Ajlovez7 said:

I have been noticed that yobit is going to do AIRDROP today of yo tokens. And users will receive 100 yo coins. So i have question , about AIRDROP, that what is the price of Yo tokens ? And can we sell them immediately after we receive them ?.

In that exchanger already had many native tokens. That's why I think yo token price won't be good. Also it's supply too much. As I expect it will dump more.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

It is sad that after these yo tokens they lost its price very fast and now they are cost so little that I don't believe in them anymore and that yo token can be any expensive like bnb.

I think you will get 700 yodollars

From yobit airdop

The price of the coin is only 0.1$

But it will increase I think it will reach 1$