The light and the dark side of Cryptocurrency - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
GhoulSlayer

The light and the dark side of Cryptocurrency

These suspicious methods are what cause countries to attend and not deal with them because it is difficult to track them, but they are tired of them like local or coin currencies that you can buy with whatever purposes they need. You must return the vegetables in these matters that have challenged and develop their ability to track these things without They are to blame

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

9 hours ago, bqolarer said:

I see only light for cryptocurrencies and I don't think anything worse than we already seen is going to happen to crypto in the future and we should be ready to experience that shine of crypto.

I too see only the eight side but it has the dark side too. Scammers makes the dark side and how people can lose to trading. All others are good side. 

Everything has its own positive and negative thing we are to accept the things but I think taking positive things is much better way because where to work and survival so that is only way if we go with the negative things then we cannot work because getting fear will not give permission to work with confidence so it will be much better if we take the positive things and work for the longer period than definitely this campaign will give us more benefits in the payment purpose also in the knowledgeable way.

Every thing has a negative side and a positive side. Perhaps there are negatives to the cryptocurrency, for example, that the money becomes all electronic and you have no money in your pocket, this is a very dangerous thing for many people who do not know the protection of their electronic money.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

To my own understanding I could say crypto is actually good tho , and it's open to both the good and bad aspect, it all depends on individual , most people use crypto as source of income , through trading and other means, while others use it for illegal activities.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think the future of Crypto is very bright. The downside of digital currencies is that they are sometimes used to finance terrorist operations on the Deep Web.

On 11/9/2019 at 8:12 PM, GhoulSlayer said:

Cryptocurrency was started as a means to buy and sell through the internet. Once blockchain technology was released to the world it opened up the buying and selling worldwide and for anything, whether legal or illegal. Law enforcement has been busy trying to follow this trend because of the dark web. The selling of human trafficking to real underworld activities began.

But there was also the light side of cryptocurrency where one could buy goods for instance, real estate, food, clothing and not have anyone know what you are buying. No tax, no paper trail. Sounds like the good ole' days of the 1800's when there was still free enterprise, where one was free to buy and sell under their own terms.

What do you see as the future, good and bad, coming from cryptocurrency?

Not only crypto I think everything have a dark and a bright side. Crypto made our payment system digital and on the other side it's anonymous and many terrorist take this advantages.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

We can't blame Crypto currency for the bad use of it on illegal task. If some one is using  Crypto currency for illegal buy and sell they should be traced and punished ac to rule of law. So we Crypto shouldn't be taken as bad thing. It has huge benefits for us.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I think that it would be very nice to have untaxed purchases and many more allowed with cryptocurrency because government really takes too much from what we earn.

Of course everything in this life has two sides, dark and bright and cryptocurrencies as well. Cryptocurrencies can be used to perform many transactions and money transfers around the world with low fees and many other features. But at the same time it can be used by criminals and for money laundering.

well i dont think that cryptos created to buy'sell thing online and shop with it. the design of bitcoin make sure that the prcie would go up as time goes cause it will be harder and harder to mine that bitcoin. i think that its main goal is to replace banking deposits where people safe money and get 1-2% per year of their money. it is like and investment. like a gold and not like a cash.

• +1 1

Right.. Each thing has its dark side! But the positive things are really much more than the negative things of using cryptocurrencies! And who want to do illegal activities wouldn't wait yo use crypto.. They do what they want..

I think everything has a dark and light side ! but we have to know if this dark side will make us loss more than we win from the light side or not ! in my opinion we win from the light side in cryptocurrency world more than we loss from the dark side !

The dark side is not only related to cryptocurrencies, but all types of funds have a dark side and illegal trade, but the positive side of cryptocurrencies has appeared when several countries affected by the Covid 19 virus have been assisted, where bitcoin has shown a human side that I expect will be on the global stock exchanges during the coming years.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

So my dear friend. I also believe that every thing have two sides. It's on us that how we deal with it. We can misuse as well as use cryptocurrency. Some of the peoples are misusing It to become richer. But most of them have to regret in future.

On 5/10/2020 at 11:34 AM, Iambee said:

Crypto currency are made for the privacy but it also have created positive and negative effect in the economy. People started to hide cash in the form of Bitcoin and perform most of the illegal activities through the crypto currency. 

Well, people thought they could cover their tracks using Bitcoin, but they weren't informed correctly. The Bitcoin's blockchain is completely transparent and there was a false thinking that Bitcoin was actually hiding them, but instead everything is permanently recorded on a dectrantalized ledger, cannot be changed, and are open for research by any outside observer. The link to the individuals name can be traced with various methods, although most of the times only major organizations that do blockchain analysis can have access to names, IP's and other personal information.

Cryptocurrency just like any other thing has it's bad side and also it's good side but when you weigh the two, you will see that the good side always overpowers the bad side and that's why people still use it till date.

On 11/9/2019 at 10:12 PM, GhoulSlayer said:

Cryptocurrency was started as a means to buy and sell through the internet. Once blockchain technology was released to the world it opened up the buying and selling worldwide and for anything, whether legal or illegal. Law enforcement has been busy trying to follow this trend because of the dark web. The selling of human trafficking to real underworld activities began.

But there was also the light side of cryptocurrency where one could buy goods for instance, real estate, food, clothing and not have anyone know what you are buying. No tax, no paper trail. Sounds like the good ole' days of the 1800's when there was still free enterprise, where one was free to buy and sell under their own terms.

Well, I have a 50/50 decision or opinion about that. Well, crypto will have a good or even worst bad future, it will depends on what will happen in the next years. Good in terms of it can be accepted in the whole world and all of nations. Bad future if it will be used anonimously in crimes like hacking, phishing etc..

Basically as the time get better and technology evolves, so will cryptocurrencies following up such changes on both real life and web side.

Therefore and based on that principle we can predict that cryptocurrencies will probabily become even more harder to track down as for the deep web illegal transactions.

We will just have to build better and safer security meansurements.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 11/9/2019 at 10:28 PM, Rg123 said:

Well, the good side of crypto is we all know that this is the source of money some how, and the bad side of crypto is the fluctuation of it, its because the price of bitcoin in every hour it can be higher or lower.

That's true. I agree to you, mate. Well, bitcoin's flunctuation is very bad especially when it comes to its dumped season. It become bad side if you are a newbie, but if you are now a professional and know the bitcoin well you can see it in good side. Many crypto is using it and they see that the lower the value of bitcoin, the higher the chance for you to earn more. That's why it is hard to decide between good or bad about cryptocurrency.

On 11/9/2019 at 8:12 PM, GhoulSlayer said:

I see good about crypto future. Because it will be the future payment system. Many countries and developers trying to solve the crypto anonymous system which is main problem in this current point.  

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 11/9/2019 at 10:28 PM, Rg123 said:

Well, the good side of crypto is we all know that this is the source of money some how, and the bad side of crypto is the fluctuation of it, its because the price of bitcoin in every hour it can be higher or lower.

Earning here in cryptocurrencies have positive and negative sides and I think that it should be understand by the people here because like in normal things there are still positive and negative side but we should just stick into the positive side in cryptocurrency 

Crypto is the only way to make easy money The worst thing about crypto is when the price of the currency goes down. If the cryptocurrency market is not stable then the price of currencies will go up and down in which case you will not have to wait patiently.

We all know that through cryptocurrencies, many illegal trade in the dark internet are bought and sold, but this does not mean that those currencies are bad.

Every thing has both dark and light side and cryptocurrency also has both sides. I think we can control the dark side of the cryptocurrency my maintaining strict rules and regulation against tax evasion and money laundering. I think in future cryptocurrency will be free from dark sides like money laundering and tax evasion.