The light and the dark side of Cryptocurrency - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
GhoulSlayer

The light and the dark side of Cryptocurrency

Hello mate, here It is well known that cryptocurrency has two sides. I think there is nothing to be done about it, since the blockchain gives anonymity and the possibility of illegal transfers that the authorities can not track.

In my opinion,the good side is you can earn it without any physical work but using your brain in a good way. While working for it you get to know alot of things and you also get to earn

The bad side of crypto currency is nobody can predict whether the price is going up or down and its also creating a financial progress to the terrorists which is the worst side.

In  future we still a good side and the bad side of cryptocurrency.. the good side some people earning money in trading and investing cryptos.. The bad side still many people losing money in cryptos.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

The light side of the crypto currency is the earning money and the dark side is when there are many fake sites at crypto currency. 

On 1/20/2020 at 12:22 AM, Nakukanchik said:

I think we knоw already the goоd side of crypto currency because we are experience it nоw. But I think оne of the main prоblem in crypto wоrld is its uses in crime because оf its anоnymity

No it is not used in crimes but many people are using different currencies and when someone used a crypto then we cannot blame it to be bad. 

The light side of the crypto is the profit and the future of it ! and in other side its just the loss of coins if we invest in a scam coin then we will lose our money

The dark would be a lot of people are using cryptocurrency for a bad intentions, such as to hide their illegal assets or using them for a crimes because its anonymity and many more. The light would be it's a good investment.

In my experience of a few days I can say that there are many good aspects of it that we can earn from it.  The bad side is that I have never got any

In my experience of a few days I can say that there are many good aspects of it that we can earn from it.  The bad side is that I have never got any

On 11/9/2019 at 3:12 PM, GhoulSlayer said:

Cryptocurrency was started as a means to buy and sell through the internet. Once blockchain technology was released to the world it opened up the buying and selling worldwide and for anything, whether legal or illegal. Law enforcement has been busy trying to follow this trend because of the dark web. The selling of human trafficking to real underworld activities began.

But there was also the light side of cryptocurrency where one could buy goods for instance, real estate, food, clothing and not have anyone know what you are buying. No tax, no paper trail. Sounds like the good ole' days of the 1800's when there was still free enterprise, where one was free to buy and sell under their own terms.

What do you see as the future, good and bad, coming from cryptocurrency?

i see only positive things for bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general, because they have an high power level to help the world economy, but there are also bad things about them and i don't mean only illegal things but i mean also his volatility

38 minutes ago, ashfiyaarohi said:

We know that every things have light and dark side.Cryptocurrency has also light and dark side.But light side more than dark side.

But I think there is no any dark side of bitcoin. It has reduced many dark sides from our lives because when we get job then we do not do any bad habit and do not do any crime. 

In my views crypto currency has lot of advantages and also it had better future.Holding of crypto can very useful in the future.

The fact that most of cryptocurrencies are decentralized, especially Bitcoin, makes it very good to use for anonymity and faster transactions. On the other side, this may also trigger new way of illegal transactions. Hard to trace.

nMvFbuZ.png

On 11/9/2019 at 8:12 PM, GhoulSlayer said:

Cryptocurrency was started as a means to buy and sell through the internet. Once blockchain technology was released to the world it opened up the buying and selling worldwide and for anything, whether legal or illegal. Law enforcement has been busy trying to follow this trend because of the dark web. The selling of human trafficking to real underworld activities began.

But there was also the light side of cryptocurrency where one could buy goods for instance, real estate, food, clothing and not have anyone know what you are buying. No tax, no paper trail. Sounds like the good ole' days of the 1800's when there was still free enterprise, where one was free to buy and sell under their own terms.

Crupto is a decentralised platform where we cann't track transaction. That's why anyone can use it for their Illegal activities. It’s has a great beauty also. It connect people’s from whole world.      

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 11/9/2019 at 3:12 PM, GhoulSlayer said:

One dark side for me is there fact you can lose all your Bitcoin in a day. I followed a Twitter conversation between Binance CEO and one man on Twitter where the man claimed he log into his account only to find out her couldn't and when he succeeded, his account was wiped by scammers. This unfortunate incident is also a downside of crypto

On 11/15/2019 at 11:54 AM, nasipadang said:

bitcoin is like a double-sided knife, many people liken that sentence. I just saw that cryptocurrency is a currency with easy and fast transactions on a global scale. However I see it depends on the nature of crypto or bitcoin users. As you said there is a dark side and a light side to crypto that can be utilized.

Note: not paying for tax is a dark side too.

I think every currency can have both positive and negative sides. Even fiat currencies can bring you losses if you invest them in stock but don't know how to manage your shares. I agree that cryptocurrency can be dangerous at times but most people who lost money in crypto are those who should be blamed for their own faults. If someone enters the market with awareness and predetermined plans, the possibility of failure is much lower.

Welcome with me
Encryption has many positives, which serve people anywhere. The first of these is known as Blockchain.
The downside of it is that it escapes censorship of any official party, this problem is only addressed by its legal regulation

Most the Dark side is scammers and price down. I really hate this. Also bright side is crypocurrency is our digital currency. We can use this currency anywhere. Also we can earn profit by holding coin.

In my opinion the thing that may be most popular in the future is cryptocurrency and it has the bad side of India as it is, but of course we think that we need to know the two.
General Chat Chat LoungBut of course I think that as a people of India, we should use one of these cryptocurrencies and one of the most important aspects of cryptocurrency is the medium of payment

Cryptocurrency is very convenient for storage. It will be a great way to pay for services and goods. When states find a way to levy taxes on cryptocurrency transactions (and this will happen regardless of our desires), cryptocurrencies will supplant the fiat money.

the dark side of crypto Bitcoin is an arena for crimes who want to get the proceeds of crime

There is no dark side. It's like calling everyone who uses bitcoin a criminal person which isn't fair because they use other currencies too.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 11/9/2019 at 9:12 PM, GhoulSlayer said:

in my opinion the good thing about crypto for the future is the speed of the transaction and the low cost of each transaction, no need to queue anymore like in the bank. but the difficulty of detecting the transaction path and the many frauds as well as the existence of hackers will continue to be a dark thing from crypto in my opinion until the future.