The light and the dark side of Cryptocurrency - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
GhoulSlayer

The light and the dark side of Cryptocurrency

My friend, working with cryptocurrencies is a very good thing, as it saved effort, time, speed and safety in dealing in cryptocurrencies and paying with them this bright side, but the dark side is complex, so the centralization of cryptocurrencies does not allow easy money laundering operations for people and also the lack of subordination to the person sending and receiving the currencies This is really a matter  Terrifying thanks

• +4 2

the law is trying to take control of the cryptocurrency and it will happen too because the governments will find a way to implement the taxes on the earning of crypto.

Everything has a splendid side and a clouded side. Digital money is likewise remembered for it. The splendid side is that any individual who have some information about crypto can procure a decent sum from crypto. The clouded side is that it very well may be utilize obscured. As it has no control so numerous nation don't uphold the coins. Be that as it may, the more splendid side is a lot for crypto.

Yes you are right we can easily buy food ,clothes and many other thing by cryptocurrency. 

our future is coming good with cryptocurrency.it will gives us more Benifits in coming years.

• +2 1

Yeah you are right my friend. I'm also agree with you. Everything has the good and bad things. So crypto currency has the same things. So we should always be careful about it. We should also know the dark sight of it.

There is no business in the world that does not have both sides .One bright and the other dark side.

Bright side of how much money you can make in a short time and that too worked very easy .This will mean that You are happy with the work and the people (owners ) are happy with you.

If you do not do your job properly .Will not show interest in business and And if you break their rules too, you will face the dark side of business. 

Same case is with crypto currency.

Edited by M Awais Arshad
  • +3 1

Nice of you to mention the positive and the negative sides. Crypto was created for the sake of financial freedom , and it has achieved part of its goal. but some people cannot see the success of any thing without destroying it. Now you have to think many times before you buy something online with Bitcoin because it costs almost the double of the fiat money.

• +3 1

On 11/9/2019 at 8:12 PM, GhoulSlayer said:

Cryptocurrency was started as a means to buy and sell through the internet. Once blockchain technology was released to the world it opened up the buying and selling worldwide and for anything, whether legal or illegal. Law enforcement has been busy trying to follow this trend because of the dark web. The selling of human trafficking to real underworld activities began.

But there was also the light side of cryptocurrency where one could buy goods for instance, real estate, food, clothing and not have anyone know what you are buying. No tax, no paper trail. Sounds like the good ole' days of the 1800's when there was still free enterprise, where one was free to buy and sell under their own terms.

What do you see as the future, good and bad, coming from cryptocurrency?

Yeah crypto currency has many light and dark sides but light sides are more than dark sides. 

Light sides of the crypto currency,

1. People can get job and can be self employed easily from the crypto currency. 

2. People can earn more money from the crypto trading and they can get rich quickly. 

3. Students can work easily in the crypto world as their part time job. 

Dark sides of the crypto currency, 

1. You can loose your money in the trade for the wrong investment. 

2. You should have much knowledge to get more profits in the crypto trade. 

We should be careful about the dark sides of the crypto currency. 

The light side of it is that people will gain more profitable income for now and in the future but the dark side of it, is the people see it as a way for money laundering to use them to but weapon for mass destruction and all that.

According to some studies, the illegal activities conducted in the world is %90 percent done with US Dollars, not by cryptocurrencies. So the notion that cryptocurrency is used in illegal activities is fake news spread lies against cryptocurrencies. There is no dark side to the cryptocurrencies in this matter.

On the other hand, I agree with you on that the cryptocurrencies enabled large amounts of transfers within seconds with considerable low fees between large distances. And the blockchain technology provides a stable and secure platform for many interesting projects. Imagine that the next elections are done using the blockchain technology, you vote with your cell phones.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 11/9/2019 at 4:12 PM, GhoulSlayer said:

Cryptocurrency was started as a means to buy and sell through the internet. Once blockchain technology was released to the world it opened up the buying and selling worldwide and for anything, whether legal or illegal. Law enforcement has been busy trying to follow this trend because of the dark web. The selling of human trafficking to real underworld activities began.

But there was also the light side of cryptocurrency where one could buy goods for instance, real estate, food, clothing and not have anyone know what you are buying. No tax, no paper trail. Sounds like the good ole' days of the 1800's when there was still free enterprise, where one was free to buy and sell under their own terms.

@GhoulSlayer

I see in the future that Bitcoin will be the currency of the future and it is mainly dealt with, where at the present time you can buy what you want with the currency of Bitcoin. This currency will have its own controls and laws in order to deal with it in a correct manner. For that we have to take advantage of the information in order to be experts In those cryptocurrencies

52 minutes ago, alaarami said:

@GhoulSlayer

I see in the future that Bitcoin will be the currency of the future and it is mainly dealt with, where at the present time you can buy what you want with the currency of Bitcoin. This currency will have its own controls and laws in order to deal with it in a correct manner. For that we have to take advantage of the information in order to be experts In those cryptocurrencies

The neutral quality of it is that make somewhere your home will add further profitable proceeds for at present and in the opportunity as without force liability clothes dishonest subsequently the equivalent things happen with crypto currency but the people they canister escape this section with burden good quality belongings with their power.  @alaarami

For me, everything is light and dark. By using crypto you can provide yourself for your daily life while sadly crypto is also being used by some people for illegal activities. 

There are many benefits and also some disadvantage of this activity e so I want to tell you that there is a  good side after crypto farm to start the trading and the selling and buying of coins through the internet because with this process everybody should to get success to the coins

Everything have two sides, positive and negative. Its positive aspects contain its 24 hour accessibility which attracts many people toward cryptocurrency. But, its price fluctuations scare many people to use cryptocurrencies. But overall view of cryptocurrency shows that its will be soon accepted in all over the world.

On 11/9/2019 at 3:12 PM, GhoulSlayer said:

The sad truth about everything is that they have good and bad sides, crypto currency exchange has provided much opportunities for people to make earning without necessary going through the stress of looking for jobs. Although it dark side are real too, the opportunities it creates cannot be neglected.

In life expect the light and the dark side of anything, starting with the light side of crypto is when you already make an investment and the price raised up then you make gain but the dark side of it is having an investment already and the price fall down it will be a loss so it become the dark side, in crypto the both are expected to happen 

I think that the dark side of cryptocurrencies can also be found in practically all forms of money, since with physical money it is also possible to buy all that. For that reason, I think that the dark side should not be a problem for btc, because it is not a totally private currency, as Monero is, which in fact is currently in trouble because of that.
Regarding the future of cryptocurrencies, I think it is quite positive and everything seems to indicate that they will be increasingly adopted and therefore accepted in more places, despite the fact that governments prohibit them or there is bad news around them.

• +2 1

I only see that in terms of the goodness of cryptocurrency at the moment, there are many people who are helped by crypto. People like me can earn quite a bit of extra income, daily work is no longer enough to make money, they only pay a small amount per day. With cryptocurrency I can generate additional income, it makes my economy better.

• +1 1

I think sites that are more likely to be popular in the world are very perfect sites .... Crypto has many advantages and disadvantages.  If you can understand the benefits and post well, then you can make money.

I do not know why people are looking for the dark side of every good thing, what do you want with it? for me I look at the positive sides and I do not look for anything else. Some people say that cryptocurrency is used by black activities on the network and others think it is related to illegal activity, but as long as you are doing nothing wrong do not care about such claims.

• +5 1

Every day crypocurrency reputation increases. That is surely proper news for us. Also many humans use this virtual coin incorrect way. Because they do no longer hold any transaction history. It really is why many crime manifest. That is horrific for us. Also you may use any payment like buying, playing, present card and many others. So I do not say what will be happen in destiny.

If you think about it, there a dark & bright side to everything. Its not just crypto currencies. The thing is, its the news & governments always concentrate on the dark side of things, to scare you into submission. Cryptos are no different. They only talk about how a few criminals use cryptos for illegal activity. What about all the privacy orientated people who think that its nobodies business how we spend my money or where we spend it ?¿?¿ They rarely ever bring up that point.

Encryption is ok for governments but bad for the public. Why because pedophiles & such use encryption. Many of these pedos are in governments

Crypto currencies are bad because criminals, drug dealers, the black market, etc use cryptos. I would like to know how many government officials own cryptos. Its one rule for them, another rule for us who put them in office.

Most politicians dont pay taxes legally. But we the public have to. Of course the news always say they deserve not to pay taxes. Cryptos avoid us to pay taxes. Once agin when we the public do something its bad. When the politicians do it, its good.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Cryptocurrency have different faces, but the advantages are more than the disadvantages, cryptocurrency have provide allot of opportunities which many people are benefiting from it around the world. 

Any project that contains negative and positive aspects, I agree with you, cryptocurrencies may have some negative aspects, but I think that it will be good to rely on cryptocurrencies in the future because they can be used to transfer money without the need for a third party, and blockchain technology can be used in many areas.

• +4 1