Which are the cheaper to mine cryptos in 2019? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Avikz

Which are the cheaper to mine cryptos in 2019?

As the subject line says, the question is very simple. As we all know that all major cryptos are not simply possible to mine through a laptop and solo mining is not profitable unless you have access to free electricity. 

So which are the "cheaper to mine" cryptos in 2019. These cryptos must have the below mentioned characteristics.

1. Can be mined through an average laptop or pc.

2. Must be listed in at least one crypto exchange.

Thanks in advanced!

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Both primitive and traditional encryption methods will not make you get a lot of money
Preferably you buy mining equipment such as special mining equipment or mining with strong graphics cards

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

THINK POSITIVE

The best place for mining cryptocurrencies is China because electricity is free and they don't charge big fees there

• +3 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I won't advise you to mine using your computer or laptop because you will not earn a nice profit or some amount of coin. Besides that, the coin you mine will not be profitable in a short time except there is a high pump that happens in the market so you can sell your coin at the highest price. You should invest your money to buy high-end hardware for mining so you can mining profitable coin, and you can earn some coins. But you should calculate how much electricity cost that you should pay in monthly because you cannot make a profit if you pay should pay the expensive electricity fee.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

I suggest you buy a specific equipment for it such as asic miners but the price of it is not reasonable and would require you to have a lot of money before you can afford. Video card is also your best buddy when mining but get ready for some high electrical bills. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Most cryptocurrency can be mined through PC, I don't suggest that you will be killing the CPU of the system, I go with your second option it should be listed on exchange

• +3 1

all forms of mining that would require a large cost, starting from building a PC and the device, also a large electricity bill as well. think again if you want to minning.

• +3 1

On 11/9/2019 at 9:57 AM, Avikz said:

As the subject line says, the question is very simple. As we all know that all major cryptos are not simply possible to mine through a laptop and solo mining is not profitable unless you have access to free electricity. 

So which are the "cheaper to mine" cryptos in 2019. These cryptos must have the below mentioned characteristics.

Thanks in advanced!

Electroneum, Dogecoin, bitcoin gold, ethereum classic, litecoin are the best choice, Electroneum is very best choice for mobile or cpu mining.

• +3 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 11/27/2019 at 4:34 PM, Thekingcallme said:

The best place for mining cryptocurrencies is China because electricity is free and they don't charge big fees there

Yes, what do you say?  In China the miners seem to live very comfortably.  Where electricity costs are very cheap and they can mine with sophisticated equipment that uses large electricity.

• +3 1

On 11/8/2019 at 11:57 PM, Avikz said:

solo mining is not profitable unless you have access to free electricity. 

Even if you had free electricity,  you'd still have to buy all the mining hardware and you'd be lucky if you made enough crypto to pay it off in your lifetime.  Mining just isn't profitable any way you cut it.

Instead of mining altcoins, I've gotten into PoS coins that you can earn interest on just by staking them.  It's a great alternative to mining, and the best part is that you don't need any hardware and you don't waste any electricity.

• +3 1

2019/2020 the cheaper coins to mines are doges, and XMR, but XMR does not hav much of a future.

• +3 1

There are many ways to mine bitcoin and crypto free .We can mine crypto using our PC hardware and laptop hardware but the speed of mining is too too low that we can not get enough profit that we can able to pay our internet bills.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It so difficult for the trader to decide to invest by the cryptocurrency. Not easi to invest in single currency because many problems faces.

• +3 1

On 11/9/2019 at 10:57 AM, Avikz said:

Thanks in advanced!

Many influencers share mining which can mine through your mobile,desktop,laptop etc device. But I will say don't work on it. Because it will harm device. Also you won't get enough rewards for it.

• +3 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

You can mine electroneum. It is based on monaero and can be mined with even CPU or android. But its price is not look very promising. Interms of mining ripple might be most preferable currently due to high rewards.

• +3 1

468x60-3.png

Mining is not profitable you need powerful gpu for mining otherwise not possible better to learn about trading and start trading holding also good option for profit.

• +3 1

On 11/9/2019 at 10:57 AM, Avikz said:

Thanks in advanced!

In the crypto we can mine many free coins. And maximum of them are listed on the exchangers. You can try electronium mining android app to mine coins. It listed on coinmarketcap. In this time it's more popular for mining.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Dear friend, you can make more profits from the crypto trading--why are you just thinking about the mining approach. Even CPU based mining activities can affects the device's performance. There are already so many discussions about this topic. 

• +3 1

On 11/9/2019 at 9:57 AM, Avikz said:

Thanks in advanced!

I am thinking to find the coins which can be mined through pc or laptop and it should be little faster than usual mning. However mining is not much profitable but it is better to even have a single dollar in one day by mining. 

• +3 1

I do not prefer mining, perhaps mining profits during the last period are very few, and if the electricity bill is high, it will be non-existent except for those who are considered to be investing in a currency in the long run.

I am not interested in mining matters, it needs special devices for mining, and it consumes a lot of electricity, time and effort and its value is no longer of high value as it was previously

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I do not  prefer mining because it needs to consume large amounts of electricity and it needs its own electronic devices that are not profitable.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

This is very important before you start in investing in mining you need to analyse if will be cheaper or no, because there are many cost to revise, for example about the electricity, also if in your country the electricity is stable or no...etc

ZCASH mining coin is based on the feature of total encryption of transfers and non-disclosure of its users. Profit percentage from its mining is in stages better than Bitcoin mining. What is a favorable opportunity given the geographical location and the cost of electricity.

I think that there is a coin called EPIC CASH found in several platforms and can be mining using the computer, but I do not advise you to do this because you will cause great harm to the computer.