About Bitcoin trading, which one will be your choice, Spot trading or Options trading? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CastyLamer

About Bitcoin trading, which one will be your choice, Spot trading or Options trading?

Bitcoin Options Trading Versus Bitcoin Spot Trading  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Which one will you prefer after reading this topic?

• BitOffer Bitcoin Options
    • Bitcoin Spot Trading

Conventional trading is better, if profit can be made using Bitcoin options trading then why are expert traders away from it? Certainly because in the end it's a scam and it feels like a money making machine.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well, for me, I will choose the Option trading than the Spot trading. Why? because in Option trading, I have the right to buy and sell my coin. Unlike in spot trading, I need to agree to another trader if I want to trade my coin or product. What if I don't like the way or strategy of other trader when trading, then we will have a misunderstanding. That's why Option trading is good because you have the freedom to trade your coins without the opinion of other people.

i am trader now and i trade bitcoin in yobit and binance but you ask me about sopt and option trade as i say before i trade spot because option is depend in your luck and has big risk

For me, I started daily trading, which is my first experience, and I see it well, profitable, and safe, and we can walk it with steady, strong, and profitable steps whenever we rely on good trading rules and plan that we walk on with patience and wisdom.

Bitcoin options are the latest and latest digital investment product that can be traded by investors and speculators This success may help increase recognition of bitcoin as a result of the success of bitcoin options in proving themselves among traders, this is in addition to Bitcoin futures contracts.

On 11/8/2019 at 3:17 PM, CastyLamer said:

As the market fluctuated, for the purpose of hedging, more and more financial derivatives have been launched. 

Here, I am gonna give you some information of differences between spot trading and BitOffer Bitcoin Options:

When the price of BTC is $9,000, after analyzing, Mike and Tom hold the view that the price of BTC would keep going up, then Mike bought BTC in spot trading, Tom bought a BTC Options on BitOffer.

1. Mike spent $9,000 to buy one bitcoin.
2. Tom bought an options contract with $5.

After that, the price of BTC rose rapidly. Within 1 hour, the price of BTC rose from $9,000 to $9,500. If they sell it as the price now,

1. Mike earns $500 ($9,500 - $9,000)*1
2. Tom earns $500 ($9,500 - $9,000)*1

We can easily see that the profit of Mike and Tom are the same, but they spent quite different.
1. Mike spent $9,000 to earn $500, the rate of return is 5.5%.
2. Tom spent $5 to earn $500, the rate of return is 10,000%.

What if the price of BTC decrease?
Mike will lose $500 when the price of BTC drops from $9,000 to $8,500. At the same time, Tom only lost $5 if so. This is one of the advantages of BitOffer Options.

With those information, we should know that BitOffer Bitcoin Options is a bitcoin financial derivatives with "Unlimited profit but limited lost".

My friend i prefer to make short trades daily. I mean make more trade with small amount. With this you can gain much experience about the crypto currency. Then later you can make huge investment and trading. 

This is a very interesting post because i was unaware that this type of trading even existed. I think that this method of trading is incredible because it allows for users to become invested in crypto for a much smaller value, and also it allows for the risk to be mitigated by quite a bit so that you aren't losing large sums of money. this will make investments more profitable and it will make it easier for users. Thank you for think information and i will research this more to get involve with this.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I trade short-term orders more. Sometimes I buy coins based on news and events for the future where in my opinion there will be a price increase. Such transactions are long-term, but they are rare.

On 11/8/2019 at 3:47 PM, CastyLamer said:

As the market fluctuated, for the purpose of hedging, more and more financial derivatives have been launched. 

Here, I am gonna give you some information of differences between spot trading and BitOffer Bitcoin Options:

When the price of BTC is $9,000, after analyzing, Mike and Tom hold the view that the price of BTC would keep going up, then Mike bought BTC in spot trading, Tom bought a BTC Options on BitOffer.

1. Mike spent $9,000 to buy one bitcoin.
2. Tom bought an options contract with $5.

After that, the price of BTC rose rapidly. Within 1 hour, the price of BTC rose from $9,000 to $9,500. If they sell it as the price now,

1. Mike earns $500 ($9,500 - $9,000)*1
2. Tom earns $500 ($9,500 - $9,000)*1

We can easily see that the profit of Mike and Tom are the same, but they spent quite different.
1. Mike spent $9,000 to earn $500, the rate of return is 5.5%.
2. Tom spent $5 to earn $500, the rate of return is 10,000%.

What if the price of BTC decrease?
Mike will lose $500 when the price of BTC drops from $9,000 to $8,500. At the same time, Tom only lost $5 if so. This is one of the advantages of BitOffer Options.

With those information, we should know that BitOffer Bitcoin Options is a bitcoin financial derivatives with "Unlimited profit but limited lost".

I think we use spot trading to buy sell our assets to other assets instantly. And from the option trading we can generate maximum profit on that.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I don't know about bit offer bitcoin trading.i want to know about that. From where we can trade this type of trading and can earn money from it. 

Well for me I think I would go for the options trading , because you can trade with little amount and still make good profit from it, so I think the option trading is more better Than the spot trading.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I will choose Spot trading because sometimes I urgently have to pay for some unscheduled service, and it is impossible to do this with options trading.

The choice of these two ways to trade is just depends on the person because someone really prefer to make spot trades and others want to buy options, however I prefer spot trading.

This 2 trading strategies are good, as comparison will be raised on which one can leverage profits with the less money being used to but a coin, as the bitOffer is really dramatically interesting as the profit of trading will kind of like those of spot trading

I work in trading quickly and do many deals every day in order to take advantage of every movement in the price of bitcoin.

Trading options is very good because you will not risk a lot of money and to earn profit is very simple than to trade with a spot trading. In spot trading you need large capital to earn good profit but in options you can earn good profit from small amount.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I prefer spot trading , because for me the option trading is a gambling , and le i don’t like gambling , because is something very risky and you can lose all your money in a short time , is lucky , so maybe you can earn but also a big percentage you will lose , this is my opinion . Im really interesting about yours.

On 5/4/2020 at 1:18 AM, alex72 said:

yes of course I'm totally agree with you because I also prefer quick trading. Because there are a low risk of losing money.

I think that after Id trade in bitcoin my next thing to do is quick trading because I heard that there is a low risk in acquiring money here and I think that is great because peoole need to be systematic here in cryptocurrencies because not all things is permanent 

well i think they are both equal but using lavarege give you option to bet more amount of money if you have, so it is better if you win, but when you lose, its bad... like you may lose a lot.

Personally, I choose the second option, which is spot trading, because you do not need a long period of waiting to make profits, but you must trade responsibly and do not rush to make wrong decisions during trading in order not to lose your money and you feel regret for this.

All both options are very good to make used of it, this is possible for you to choose the both of their is hope for you to gain from it. Especially the bitoffer is the best which you can multiply your capital

Like you i would also choose the bit offer options as the loss is small but we can eaen good profit and i am also planning to go into it and learn more about it. Thanks for letting us informed.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Both methods of trading are good, but I prefer immediate trading because I do many deals daily and I need to collect money and I never prefer to wait, as this method is the best for me compared to the rest of the methods available for trading.

The changes taking place in the cryptocurrency market do not make me confident that the options trading can be relied upon for this reason I find that spot trading is better at the moment to maintain profits

• Useful or interesting 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Probabily the most direct trading where you immediatly can take action according with markets value and not with a delay as that way you could lose your profits on the long run.

Just like Yobit you can buy and sell instantly or if you wish delay a bit till the price goes to that price line you set for.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/