Founders Idea - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ritchie

Founders Idea

How founder of cryptocurrency came to an idea to have a crytocurrency all over the world. To earn, to trade, to invest and many others.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

7 hours ago, Ritchie said:

How founder of cryptocurrency came to an idea to have a crytocurrency all over the world. To earn, to trade, to invest and many others.

I saw that Satoshi was inspired by the financial crises of 2008 to finally go ahead and launch Bitcoin. He believed that people should be able to control their own money without the mass manipulation by rich people and the governments.

• +2 1

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

The idea of blockchain was around before satoshi created bitcoin, he just saw blockchain for what is was and how it could change the future, he use blockchain technology to create bitcoin.

7 hours ago, Ritchie said:

I like the question you gave. Because we both don't know. I don't know how he has this idea and can develop like this. Maybe this is the question I need. Hopefully there is in this forum the seniors who know better and give us a very good explanation.

• +1 1

According to the initial philosophy, Bitcoin is: A User-to-User Electronic Cash System. A purely electronic version of cash that would allow online payments to be sent directly from one entity to another without having to go through a financial institution.

• +1 1

Today, there are many doing this, I think it is not something out of the ordinary, but the possibilities are getting narrower, they have to be very good for them to be successful.

I think cryptocurrency is a great invention and good trading in it is very profitable but if you are a good manager
Because the loss in it is sometimes great

Life is great and enjoy it

Cryptocurrencies are technology of the century and are successful trading and you can earn a lot of money from them by trading cryptocurrencies

The idea and creativity come at any moment and start developing the idea until you create something as good as cryptocurrencies

THINK POSITIVE

Initially the idea of the creator was only to make a payment revolution that is with cryptographic technology and they were very understanding of the future needs of the technology, very genius for the creators of bitcoin. I really idolized him but I don't know who the creator of bitcoin really is

On 11/7/2019 at 6:03 PM, Ritchie said:

The founders of current coins want to get profit i think. they saw the great success of first cryptocurrency bitcoin and want to make a coin successful like btc.

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 11/7/2019 at 12:03 PM, Ritchie said:

Blockchain and cryptography have been around for many years, and I've always heard that these were used by the military since a long time (don't know if it is actually true), what Satoshi did was to bring it to the public and use it to build a decentralised financial system... which was a brave move.

Before BTC there were experiments with other coins, that went nowhere

I think he think about block chain technology which was much helpful then. then the economical crisis was high that's why satosi nakamoto was invented btc.

• +2 1

On 11/7/2019 at 5:03 PM, Ritchie said:

The founder od bitcoin ia a mystery. No one knows him physically. And what is the purpose also dont know. But other crypto currencies have projects and owner at back end. Also they have use cases behind their projects/coins.

Cryptocurrency founder originally only intended to create global money, due to a sense of disappointment at fiat money at the time. But because transactions through the internet and read a lot of people so many people began to invest and trade.

• +1 1

Crypto Ideas:-

I read in a crypto web blog that Satoshi Nakamote give ideas about crypto currency in the shape of freedom currencies ideas in 2008 according to Satoshi Nakamote he wants to a financial method where fully control in the hand of public or its user. This is great ideas and new ideas for all . when he present when he faced financial crisis at country level.

• +1 1

13 minutes ago, Agios said:

Cryptocurrency founder originally only intended to create global money, due to a sense of disappointment at fiat money at the time. But because transactions through the internet and read a lot of people so many people began to invest and trade.

Yes, but I still wonder about  this words "" "This project needs to grow slowly so that the software can be strengthened on the way. I submit to Wikileaks, please don't use bitcoin. Bitcoin is a beta community that is still a toddler. You will not get (donations via bitcoin) more than just coins, but the impact you have  bring it can destroy us, "Nakamoto wrote on 5 December 2010."

It seems that there are differences of opinion about the outline reported about the current idea with the original inventor .The emergence of Bitcoin in my opinion remains a mystery

• +1 2

On 11/8/2019 at 1:24 AM, williamz902 said:

I saw that Satoshi was inspired by the financial crises of 2008 to finally go ahead and launch Bitcoin. He believed that people should be able to control their own money without the mass manipulation by rich people and the governments.

Also crypto don't need any space or extra charge to make payment. It's friendly. We can access our funds from any country.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

20 hours ago, Amirul Islam said:

Also crypto don't need any space or extra charge to make payment. It's friendly. We can access our funds from any country.

Its not free as you said to make payments, because there we will need to pay for the network fees in order to make our transactions to be confirmed

On 11/7/2019 at 1:03 PM, Ritchie said:

who created bitcoin i think just wanted some currencies that can be used all around the world, with low fees and with fast transactions, without using banks or stuff like that

• +3 2

I sense he believe about block chain technology which was much helpful then. at that time the economical emergency was astronomical that's why satosi nakamoto created bitcoin.

On 11/7/2019 at 2:03 PM, Ritchie said:

From news and also alpt of people like to do new things for change that will led to be alpt of people in this field... Good luck.

The idea of the founders of cryptocurrency is to receive interest from the purchase of cryptocurrency investors. This plays a role, and it may be so. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 11/7/2019 at 6:03 PM, Ritchie said:

I think crypto started with bitcoin. The creator of bitcoin didn't thought about it. People found it as usable. After that people connecting on it. And they bring crypto to the whole market. After that they launch trading platforms.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

The first person think of a cryptocurrency is Satoshi Nakamoto and he invented bitcoin and we all know that, but unfortunately no one knows who he is and where Satoshi is