Mining problems - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kouki

Mining problems

Today we will start our series of bitcoin. 

I'll get started with mining and i hope you give your Own advice and history of this. 

First of all when i know bitcoin first-time mining was easy and really pay you.. I deposit many times but only small numbers... It WAS small.. The minimum was 10k Satoshi but you can collect them in a day or less.. I ignore it but considering the fact that I am not going to win anything then i stopped but today bitcoin price is very high. 

I tried to do it again us usual but it was so hard to get it done.. So can we trust mining to make some bitcoin is it useful!! To create a contract with someone in some place without knowing him or how he work!!  Hear that many sites broke down and get pirated many people lost their investments including my best friend. I don't know the reality anymore. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

I use Nicehash, and never had problems with my earnings, always paid right and never had any problems, now every 4 hours mining she pays me right in my wallet, finally, always good to research where and what the program is being using. This saves a lot of inconvenience.

I know why you were paid so low, it's because the difficulty level was probably at 1. The higher the difficulty level the more money you make. That's why two people can mine at the same time, and one of them will make more than the other. The best way to get more money for your mining is to buy a newer computer. The CPU and GPU on a newer computer makes a huge difference as opposed to an older model. Keep mining and don't let that discourage you. 

Mining features that are problematic, maybe your computer speculation is not good, so that's the core of the problem if mining problems. Always pay attention to your computer so that your mining doesn't have a problem.

Mining problems will always be consuming an increasingly large percentage amount of world's energy thats a fact.

Most mining is done by massive, factory style operations. and i think the most popular destination is in iceland. and this is the side effect of cryptos.

The mining is profitable but with good tools and the right equipments, don't wast your if don't on any other machines or weak laptops, don't forget a huge energy 

Now a days mining is very much difficult than profit . to do hardware mining need high performance device and need to waste energy that's why I like cloud mining .

Bitcoin mining is slowly decreasing in value as bitcoin increases and costs increase .

On 11/7/2019 at 9:49 PM, spyaquino said:

I use Nicehash, and never had problems with my earnings, always paid right and never had any problems, now every 4 hours mining she pays me right in my wallet, finally, always good to research where and what the program is being using. This saves a lot of inconvenience.

please can you give me an idea about nicehash ?  how it works . 

i remember that last time i have use Minergate on my PC.Minergate use our PC CPU to Mine Crypto free but when your computer is turn on its mining crypto .when you turn off PC it will also shutdown and mining will stop until you turn on your PC.

The mining sites work for short time period and one time i invest an mining company which name is AWS-MINING but i lost all the crypto coins because these companies paid only older member and they earn more but no new member earn. All the companies work with same strategy.

For me I really think mining is so boring and less profitable  I don't think I can do mining because you earn less profits after investing huge income on it 

I bought miners from HASHMAX and host with them. Bitcoin mined every day go directly to my wallet and what I need to do is simply pay the monthly electricity fee. 

I think if you use right equipments in mining you wont face often a problem. because i used to mine way back and have the right equipments and i dont face a problem often.

I have paused mining and I am investing, but I have had a long period of exploitation and I realize it is important that your computer, a healthy computer will be better.

The environmental challenges from coal mining include coal mine accidents, land subsidence, damage to the water environment, mining waste disposal and air pollution

21 hours ago, Whydoyoucare said:

I think if you use right equipments in mining you wont face often a problem. because i used to mine way back and have the right equipments and i dont face a problem often.

The problem in cryptocurrencies mining that's I know is that they are not profitable, that's if you don't face with any problems does it means you get profit?

• Useful or interesting 1

I think mining problems you can get them if you dont make things good, so first you need to learn more and more about mining and the requirement you need to start mining, because you cant use any tool to mine!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 11/6/2019 at 8:56 PM, Kouki said:

Today we will start our series of bitcoin. 

I'll get started with mining and i hope you give your Own advice and history of this. 

First of all when i know bitcoin first-time mining was easy and really pay you.. I deposit many times but only small numbers... It WAS small.. The minimum was 10k Satoshi but you can collect them in a day or less.. I ignore it but considering the fact that I am not going to win anything then i stopped but today bitcoin price is very high. 

I tried to do it again us usual but it was so hard to get it done.. So can we trust mining to make some bitcoin is it useful!! To create a contract with someone in some place without knowing him or how he work!!  Hear that many sites broke down and get pirated many people lost their investments including my best friend. I don't know the reality anymore. 

This is just a reminder: If a website pretends to be a cloud mining website offering free hash power (free Gh / s), it is a SCAM.

True cloud mining websites do not offer hash power for free because mining is an expensive activity that requires powerful and expensive equipment in addition to consuming a lot of electricity. It is therefore far from being free!

The real cloud mining websites are sites such as Eobot, Hashflare, Genesis-mining .... which rent hash power for a predefined period (usually year-round).

False cloud mining sites were born by exploiting the myth "mining = easy money". They therefore use the credulity of people who are new to the cryptosphere and they are very often promoted via faucets.

Cloud mining is not free. You have to rent the hash power.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

By using large amounts of electricity  generated from burning fossils fuels cryptocurrency miners is associated with worse air quality and increase co2 emissions,which impact communities and familier all across the country .and there are  much more impact .

Edited by Akasshh

Bitcoin mining is complicated and it's not as easy as it used to be, I think your computer is not strong enough or your tool is not good enough.

I think bitcoin mining now not profitable need powerful computers or electricity but other coins mining still profitable like monero coin.

I mine in master coin actually. That's why I never faced any kinds of problems there. But if you are having trouble about anything maybe you should let the admins or the developers know about it. 

It is best to have your own equipment for mining. And trusting sites that offer mining is not worth it. You just lose your money. 

If you have no equipment it is not necessary to invest in the sites. It is better to just buy coins with this money. After all, during the payback period of the project, the site may disappear.