CoolFeed.. Write articles and Earn Bitcoin - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
elielbeck

CoolFeed.. Write articles and Earn Bitcoin

Interesting topic. But how much will I get for each visit to my article? It will be good here to be able to attract a large audience, then there is a possibility to earn good money.

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

It is a great idea to motivate you to write useful articles about cryptocurrencies
And promote it on social media sites and I will try the site when I have time to do so

Life is great and enjoy it

New site to get some additional income and exchange of information, ideas and promotion of Crypto in order to increase the community interested in cryptocurrencies

Do You Pay Good Did you try writing articles and got your payments
Please tell us my friend because I will start writing articles on it
Thank you for this useful website

THINK POSITIVE

17 hours ago, elielbeck said:

https://coolfeed.cf

Write interesting articles, share them on your social networks and earn Bitcoin for the visits you receive in each article.

It is easy.

Only articles in English.

Also can Earn with Referrals (10%).

https://coolfeed.cf

The idea is very interesting, but how much do they pay for 1000 article views? Should it be a unique article? In what currency will I receive the payment.?

I have seen this earning site but I think you can get more from this forum by doing creative post on this forum. you will get paid within 4 hours of your post.

It is interesting to observe and what is the average earnings of this project. If I'm interested in payment, then it's worth trying to work out. Although the reviews do not answer this. 

I visit the website and read about how we can get paid by writing an article. It seems that is paid per views, and we need to have a visitor from many countries so we can get paid from the viewer. It is not difficult, but that is not easy, too, because we need to publish the link on many websites, so many people will come to the article that we've made before. We need to invite more people to visit our article, read the details on our article so they can get benefits. But the payment from the review is not too big, but if you can get a big number of visits that come to your article, you will earn a lot of money.

Its great, first time i am see this post and if we write the article then i think it is good for us that we would write ome interesting article and share that on the social media ad earn the money with this simple and easy way.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thats an interesting thing to know but are you sure about it that it pays in real , because most of these are temporarily good and have many restrictions and if it pays for refferals awesome.

yes i agree with that.in cryptotalk we can write and the give us BTC coine. but mostly we have to follow thear rouls. also at first we vahe to 100 post complete. then they give us coine for every post.they give very good amount of coine. so it's coolfeed.

I see many site like this but the problem is in self publications, we should doing by our self. If we do that all traffic will came into their site, really brilliant ideas to get free traffic. We need to prepare promotion before join it and have community is the answer.

Of course you can earn Bitcoin by writing. there are a lot of topic finding writer and they will pay via Bitcoin. Beside there are a lot of altcoin blog bounty campaign, you can earn altcoin by writing about ICO projects.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Thank you my friend with this information, this thing is very useful and I hope that you will add some details and more information, good luck

I know this site but have no interesting to join, no skill to write and I believe they have high standard for articles. I feel more interesting with simple program like pay per post, trading and bounty hunter than writing articles. Have now knowledge will make us meet death road and bank spot.

5 hours ago, rifat3683 said:

If I'm interested in paying, it's worth trying. Although the reviews do not answer it. It is interesting to observe and what is the average revenue of this project. 

Because this is a new site for creating paid articles, you must try it first. So you can prove whether it can pay or not.

Interesting and its so nice though becouse of sharing links on the post or comments you are now able to have a warning points or worst you will able to banned i hope you will not make it again by the way good luck

I think it is not worth to take an effort and also we dont really know if what kind of topic and how many crypto we can earn there.i also take some researched but i did not get really if its worth my time.but still thank you for sharing

I am having difficulty accessing the website you have given. Advertisements are popping up and I cannot access the actual website. Is this link correct? I tried it over and over again in case I made a mistake, but the result didn't change. Also it would be better if you like proof of payment or upload a screenshot from the website.