Cryptotalk.org forum app ?? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

Cryptotalk.org forum app ??

Cryptotalk.org forum App   

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who want cryptotalk.org forum should launch android/ios application for mobile ?

Maybe it is a good idea, for me the difference between the site and the app is nothing more than just one thing which is I feel in the app there will be some more lightness than the site that's all

I'm OK but I don't think this will be because YOBIT platform personally and does not have its own application
For this I do not think that this will be currently available especially that the new forum

THINK POSITIVE

I would be very happy if cryptotalk able to develop their mobile app. Using the mobile app we can easily go to the forum with one click unlike using the browser takes time if I want to log in.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I think yes, cryptotalk should launch a app for mobile like Android/IOS. Because, the forum is growing fast and more than 15000 people already joined the forum. So, launching an application will make them easy to visit forum and share knowledge.          

I am with android / ios application for the forum because this will be useful for many people who can not be permanently present either the computer and can follow the forum permanently and even abroad, it is true that you can work on the web browser in the mobile but the application will be better

On 11/5/2019 at 9:40 PM, alpayno said:

Yeah it might be a good idea but still forum can't afford to have mobile app because this forum has just started last 2 months ago I think so it is early to implement that

Yep, it's only 2 months, but now it is struggling to get good posters here. Some of them are not posting because of some reasons, but still everyday the Moderators are cleaning this forums. I am hoping everything will come into proper position so people can love it a lot.

We think cryptotalk.org needs to have a mobail application. Because sometimes I can't be active on the computer or my computer can't be carried everywhere. So if a cryptotalk.org has a mobail application then I can easily be active on this site.

1 minute ago, nahidfresh99 said:

We think cryptotalk.org needs to have a mobail application. Because sometimes I can't be active on the computer or my computer can't be carried everywhere. So if a cryptotalk.org has a mobail application then I can easily be active on this site.

But can't you open it via a smartphone browser? I think if that's the only your problem with this forum it’s better to not make a cryptotalk app. *cmiiw

I think that will be a good idea. For us mobile users. Because it is some how hard to use it in mobile browser but if it can be converted into a mobile app I think it will be more user friendly for us mobile users. 

Having an app is a good idea, but I'm still tryna figure this out how a forum app is gonna work out, this is most likely to be the first forum ever

14 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Having an app is a good idea, but I'm still tryna figure this out how a forum app is gonna work out, this is most likely to be the first forum ever

I think the forum app should work like facebook app one easy click and then everything is set. But it would be nice if they are able to make a unique app.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

4 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

I think the forum app should work like facebook app one easy click and then everything is set. But it would be nice if they are able to make a unique app.

Making a mobile app is not that hard, all they need is a database. But they are going to need a trusted developer and good security.

15 minutes ago, Musa aliyu said:

Year I trust your idea because of the hacker really it's is true 

Yah, I mean they have gone too far spend a lot of money and if the developing part fall in wrong hands they could lose everything.

On 05.11.2019 at 19:10, alpayno said:

Yeah it might be a good idea but still forum can't afford to have mobile app because this forum has just started last 2 months ago I think so it is early to implement that

It would not be bad if such an application appeared. Then there would be the opportunity to communicate more. Because not everyone has time to be at the computer for a long time.

https://seobon.us/1869284593-бот который платит щедро за участие в ежедневном розыгрыше.

https://cashbox.ru/r/bf3d937a5094498ea685fc8449d6c0fa-букс с щедрой оплатой за простые действия в соц сетях.

https://adbtc.top/r/l/2319521-букс с оплатой в btc
https://donkeyloot.io/?r=XPHOCF-улетная NFT игра с возможностью заработка крипты

I don't think we need that because the forum works on the browser of the phone lightly and without any problems as well as the forum will not create its own application because that is not important currently

Life is great and enjoy it

13 hours ago, Musa aliyu said:

Yes I believe with you but why not in form of  WhatsApp his that not more easily than Facebook

I think it is  a step that should be considered carefully as it will have many side effects as well, will reduce website ranking as mots people will [prefer the app.

We all need a crypto talk mobile app. It will useful for every users. One can easily communicate in this forum by using crypto talk app. I hope moderators will create a very good app.     

It would be a good idea but I do not think that will happen because the yobit platform does not have an application so I do not think that will be making a special application Forum

I think if the crypto talk forum works on your phone greatly and light i think crypto talk app is really to early. but still good idea for what you are thinking. but i think cryptotalk app for me is really to early.

That's a good idea having an application for android or ios. For me, site is also okay but having an application is making is better especially for those who are using their mobile phone just like me to share thoughts and opinions in cryptotalk.org forum and it will be one click away.

On 11/5/2019 at 9:32 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

We want cryptotalk.org forum android/ios application ?

Yes i really want to have an android application so that i can easily open and use cryptotalk daily because right now it takes some minute to open cryptotalk using browser.

It would be really nice if we can get crypto talk app. All the information would be readily available in the app and we would not have to  rely on third party. 

This will be better if we have an mobile application for cryptotalk because it will be lessen the doings of people especially to those people are using mobile, they are manually browsing and searching this forum just to earned money.

1 hour ago, Shahadatbd said:

Yes I think they should launch a mobile app. Because some mobile users feel uncomfortable and take is so much to load. If they get a forum app they can browse the forum easily .

Yes there are some users of the forum who's have no any laptop or computer to using this good forum and when they launch a mobile app for that type of members it will be more good form them

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT