Using secondary mails - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Using secondary mails

The crypto currency user and its investor they know that price of crypto currency cannot give a time for reching at high level. The crypto currency and its prices touch the high level and more investor invest and earn profit due to investing.

hello friend you highlighted  god issue if we use different Gmail for Airdrop form and joining links and use other one gmail for Exchange and Wallets then we will become more secure as before.

Thank you for this suggestion, it really helped, I did it and made a new email to recovered and security. Good you are notice about this sometime people forget about this things bacause busy for taking chance of profit .

Edited by Yanadia
-

good information always use secondary email to new websites because many scam sites available in market. don't save your private keys in email.

On 11/22/2019 at 3:08 PM, pangitmo said:

Using secondary email is a good way of avoiding being hacked. Best way to protect yourself from any intruders. It is not that safe here so always be aware.

Yes that is true, to keep your self safe and your data don't use your primary email for cryptocurrency

I have 12 mail's. I use all of them. It's more secure. Because if i creat all accounts with one email. Its not secure. But using different accounts in different emails is more better.

The use of secondary letters does not always lead to the fact that to protect yourself. If you need to use this, then it is really safe. 

Using secondary mail is very safety's.You can use your secondary mails to joining in cryptocurrency projects.This is very good idea

This is very helpful from us because using a secondary email is very safe for being scammed, i didn't used my main email in this kind of things, i just only used it in my business inquiries. Happy posting everyone.

On 11/4/2019 at 7:27 AM, Keith700 said:

Using secondary mails is the best way to display all kinds of personal information that involves or endangers your cryptocurrencies, it will always be essential that if you register on a site of quality or not, use a secondary and new email that does not It involves nothing of your data or resembles or halfway through your mails of constant use.
It usually happens a lot that whenever you use personal mails on Bountys pages or even in Icos, then you are the target of a lot of spam or junk mail that only incites you to get into scam projects or just try to throw you keyloggers or hijacks to steal private keys or information sensitive that puts at risk the integrity of your money.
Be smart and always step forward, use a secondary email to avoid a bad afternoon.

You absolutely right. Actually i am doing same thing, i use a secondary email in which i dont have trust, and use main email in which i have trust or verified. This is an awesoem idea to avoid scams.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

This is a great way to do whenever you try a site and not sure if it's trusted and wanna try your luck. Be sure to not use same passwords as your original mail. 

5 hours ago, Cryptojubayer said:

Using secondary mails is a great way to be safe from scammers. It will protect you from email scamming.

Yes, you are right but the scammers try to scam with this secondary mail and I am getting many scam mails daily from the scammers but I never response.

We must use more than one e-mail, and we must deal with a large number if we want to send our information to another person. Piracy is very active in this field.

I'm new here ... and actually its the best security topic I see untill now

So many people become a victims because this small details .. and always .. the first advice is DON'T USE YOUR PERSONAL EMAIL FOR ANY THING ELSE

Well, I often use secondary e-mail to be more secure from scammers who want to steal everyone's identity information. So what you say is true is anticipation and be smart in the world of crypto.

On 11/4/2019 at 4:27 AM, Keith700 said:

Using secondary mails is the best way to display all kinds of personal information that involves or endangers your cryptocurrencies, it will always be essential that if you register on a site of quality or not, use a secondary and new email that does not It involves nothing of your data or resembles or halfway through your mails of constant use.
It usually happens a lot that whenever you use personal mails on Bountys pages or even in Icos, then you are the target of a lot of spam or junk mail that only incites you to get into scam projects or just try to throw you keyloggers or hijacks to steal private keys or information sensitive that puts at risk the integrity of your money.
Be smart and always step forward, use a secondary email to avoid a bad afternoon.

A cryptocurrency email must be used to protect personal email from being hacked. Also, you should make the most of modern security options and use the account confirmation feature more than once, which is a feature that has become increasingly popular in recent years, and is always by confirming your account in the form of a text message or symbol.

7 minutes ago, Mehedi111 said:

Using secondary mail is very safety's.because using secondary email is a good way of avoiding being hacked. Best way to protect yourself from any intruders. This will allow you to remain calm.

I the meaning of secondary emails but I don't understand about that secondary emails, is it the feature that's available on the google emails?

actually i use a lot of different emails to sign up in different sites. i never sign up with my main mail, i use different emails for each different type of sites, like one for faucets, one for airdrops, one for exchanges and so on

That's an good idea to avoid phishing attacks, and also we can be safe from hacking, I have a separate email address for checking the website.

Yes, this is good advice to use mail and social media accounts especially for work on bounty and Airdrop that's protect your privacy and money 

This is really a good way to make your self really safe from hacking and this will help to secure your accounts because you will always have a backup mail. It's better that when we try to create an email we shouldn't put our personal detail on the email address because that will make us to be identified easier.

Yeah it is a good idea, as for me I have five emails and I'm using it in some airdrops to avoid being hack. 

it can be a good solution if you use a second email. but even more safe looking if we do not enter a suspicious web or ico that always requires kyc. be careful because a lot of scams have happened lately.

Also this email can become decoy to know the movement and behavior of every data that can be send and receive. It can become a ground to test if that package is safe or not.