What is confidence in trading? - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

What is confidence in trading?

2 hours ago, Ahmeddominik said:

Yes, there are a lot of swindlers who inspire you with confidence, and I totally moved away from them. I wish everyone success.

A high level of confidence in breathing helps in trading. One thing many successful traders have in common is a strong sense of self-confidence that cannot easily shake even if they make some losing deals.

When we do trading we must have always a confident in our heart because we are the one who make the decision even if we can profit from rom it or not. 

If you have skils in trading section and have money too and also have bundle of patience  then your sussed in near . Confidence is big thing in any business  if you are not confidant  your business  go with lose. 

I think this one has a point here and there. And having too or over confidence actually not a good things. If you're like that you will feel like no matter you do is going to give you a good outcome or something good will happen. Well, it's good having positive thoughts on trading, but don't forget to consider every possible risks that might happen. 

Yes ,you must invest money in Crypto that you can loose, we must be ready to hold it until the price goes up ,either 1 year or 10 so that we can earn and our confidence is must while doing this

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes , a agree with you because trading is risky and difficult. So first you have to confidence than i can lose . So be careful to do any step.

Confidence is everything in crypto trading, It really matters a lot and will help you, Because if you dont have confidence you wont progress anything in crypto trading.

4 hours ago, Aril shah said:

Yes its true
To build great confidence, good planning is required and all possibilities are good and not good

Excessive self-confidence is a double-edged sword when trading in the currency market, although it prevents fear of self-infiltration and making wrong decisions, but it also has a negative impact and may lead the person to enter deals that are not compatible with his trading strategy.

You are really confident, you don't even care about what others say to change your mind. Real confidence means that even if your transaction is unsuccessful, you don't blame yourself. But confidence is what is gained by lots of practice and experience. Learn from your experience of failure to be able to achieve success without this trade

10 hours ago, Foisal123 said:

Yeah i'm always follow some rules in my trade.but, i'm also lose my coin sometimes.i think trading is very sensitive thing of crypto. 

There is nothing wrong with you, even if you follow all the laws and successful strategy, the market sometimes reflects on the trader, causing loss for everyone, not just for you.

Yes, that is good to cope up with our emotion and not be control by the market because sometime market tease us the price will down and suddenly it will go up and if you do not have confidence then it is hard.

• Useful or interesting 1

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

The important thing is to preserve your health as it is the irreplaceable capital, and every loss without it is compensable The important thing is that you have capital to return to exchange again ... and do not despair in trade

Naturally of course assurance will be the necessary for buy and sell since should you have very good expertise you can self-assured and will also be worthwhile as well as decline.

I agree with you. In trading, you must accept the loss as you accept the profit, provided that you are convinced of your work and that you trade with an amount that you can afford to lose.

There is small difference between confidence and over confident. All over confident traders suffered into loss and confident traders always earn profit from this market. Confident means full confidence on your skills of market reading. 

Set your goal of measuring your performance, learn your exact entry and exit points, then repeat honestly, without blinking. The real confidence in one's dealings lies in realizing that people have tried their best in researching and analyzing assets before coming to that trading decision and hoping for their decision.

3 hours ago, fatima123 said:

There is small difference between confidence and over confident. All over confident traders suffered into loss and confident traders always earn profit from this market. Confident means full confidence on your skills of market reading. 

Over confident makes one to trade what he can not afford to lose sometimes, but the crypto market is too risk for over confident people. But is it hard to avoid such a thing so maybe we need something to remind us to stick to the plan always.

Edited by teminalibug

10 hours ago, plestimbga said:

That isn't accept as true with, it is deluding, envision in case you proceed to lose whether or not you still trust? Wow it's outstanding if you continue to lose but still accept.

Leaning from mistakes make you more mature and give new ways to achieve what you lose last time.In trading we can trade on day night so lossing in morning have chances for recovering in night.All we have to do is to keep head in game.

Yes absolutely, our beliefs when we are in a fine state when we do not benefit. That way our sense of emotion can be controlled properly, because it is not always profitable to trade and there is also we will feel the feeling of falling.

31 minutes ago, PaveShumm said:

Confidence in trading is a really good trait, if you have the confident in every trade you wont lost focus and wont loss, confident is a must factor on crypto trading.

Yes true if we can trust the exchange and don't worry about our confidence we can really trade normally and safe without any worry about our trade at all that's why we have to choose the good exchange

3 hours ago, plestimbga said:

True certainty is giving youraelf the affirmation which you clearly will not arise quick this trade, you can advantage from it and be in gain another time

There a many famous exchange that you can trust and trade on it like binance bittrex and others it's clearly a big exchange with a big volume and used by the majority of traders

On 16.02.2020 at 01:56, atefbi said:

Trading is without doubt an endeavour you need confidence to face. Having confidence is a fuel when you are in need. It clears obstacles when you face them and provides focus which is essential. Confidence will accelerate your learning curve.

As in step with my considering that your changing abilties characterizes your truth stage along aspect risk bearing manipulate, inside the event that you're competent of doing excellent change with danger taking at that factor it's miles the real reality.

Trading needs some risk sometimes, but it needs more confidence because confidence is the basis for success in trading and if you are not confident in trading you will make big mistakes and this will affect your psyche and thus make wrong decisions.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

On 11/2/2019 at 7:48 PM, kobi said:

It's important to know what confidence in trading really is and what it isn't. confidence is not "I will profit on this trade" but true confidence in trade is "I will be fine if I don't profit from this trade".

It is right. But if we think about it technically then the confidence should be rely on our technical analysis skills. If we have good skills then we should have confidence in our trades and also patience and courage to bear loss.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 2/15/2020 at 7:02 AM, yoasswbi21 said:

This is a good point and good advice for a new trader, Trading with others is very beneficial. Now most people trade their currencies.

But i dont think many people trade, i think many people gamble and some are looking for free money around crypto world, which is bad.