First China And now South Korea! - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
dhemasm

First China And now South Korea!

these all countries are rich and have the capability to make their own coin, i think that this is very good for crypto world to have new and new coins in it.and this is very good for all of the user of the crypto talk.

Welcome with me
Expert talk in the 21st century is said to be blockchain technology
Each year, countries become more aware of the importance of the blockchain, as a technology that solves many problems, especially in the area of information security
South Korea is making a promising step that will make it a blockchain pioneer
We care about encryption, and establishing the blockchain domain paves the way for accepting encryption

I think this is a good start by the two countries and provides an illustration so that other countries can be like that

Your article is very long and difficult to read, please distribute the main ideas on several topics so that we can read and discuss each idea, thank you.

with china , everything is getting ahead, know thing the right ideas to really influence the work they are getting into, I believe china would adopt the block chain technology pretty easy as you would compare it with any other, so its important to keep in mind that china has its own strength in form of communism so its a good thing they are ahead of their own time

Sincerely from last year 2019 I heard many news of China and South Korea, but please is those news are real? are there any proof of that or is just a speculation, in my opinion right now there is not any country or company who can risk to use cryptocurrency as option for payment or for economy, because the cryptocurrency price is very very volatile. So the risk is higher right now.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes that's right but I think China & Korea have stronger influencing on crypto technology than the cited countries. Hopefully other countries will also follow 

It looks like we have many countries that are geared towards blockchain and cryptocurrency legislation, and this is a good and necessary thing for the cryptocurrency community.

On 11/2/2019 at 2:52 AM, teminalibug said:

I knew it was a matter of time until we have another big announcement about another country accepting Blockchain tech after china. I say 2021 will be the year of Blockchain.

yes that is so, I but its jus too sad now that tings arent going the way cryptoliets want it, with all the treats and the bannings coming from thr government to rule out crypto currencies, its just to sad 😔 

Good to hear about that. Crypto currencies are going to overcome fiat currencies..in near future every country will accept crypto currency. 

Yessss, That's a great news for the future of CryptoCurrencies Lovers and the currencies itself. Yeah, I have read that Korea have pass some laws in the favor of crypto currencies. 

On 3/12/2020 at 12:39 AM, Anwyll Axel said:

Fantastic news. Finally world is taking this technology seriously. It will boost the crypto market as well as the economy of those countries as well.

Automatically several countries will follow this progress. I am also very impatient for this blockchain system to be established in my country. it takes quite a long time and is ripe for this.

On 3/11/2020 at 10:39 AM, Anwyll Axel said:

Fantastic news. Finally world is taking this technology seriously. It will boost the crypto market as well as the economy of those countries as well.

I can't say china are taking this market seriously, they just want to take advantage if this tech to develop their own financial system that would be centralized.

7 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

Good to hear about that. Crypto currencies are going to overcome fiat currencies..in near future every country will accept crypto currency. 

Every country acceptance to cryptocurrency is not a small deal, but all users use of crypto is possible even if their governments disagrees.

7 hours ago, Yunusalemu said:

yes that is so, I but its jus too sad now that tings arent going the way cryptoliets want it, with all the treats and the bannings coming from thr government to rule out crypto currencies, its just to sad 😔 

And now we are facing even a greater thereat that will likely to chase off investors, the fall of bitcoin price after corona virus.

It would be great for crypto world if these types of news are true but I don't think so any country in the world is taking crypto technology seriously. 

On 1/12/2020 at 10:20 AM, Gogular said:

maybe the administration requests to focus the cryptocurrency similarity in China to supervise this

advanced nations are now seeing the importance of bitcoin and blockchain systems for his or her international locations and can help them enhance.

On 11/2/2019 at 2:36 PM, Great Commander said:

Would be a good then. Developed countries are now seeing the importance of bitcoin and blockchain system for their country and could help them improve. But for third world cluntries, I think, they are far behind progressive than other country. 

That's really a good news especially to those who have a crypto account in their country. 

It can really improve and help them especially when it comes to financial needs. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 3/30/2020 at 6:42 PM, Sty1e said:

I do not know how to treat such news on the one hand it is good that the cryptocurrency is developing on the other almost 90% of such news is false

And a lot of information is forwarded by people who don't understand the differences between digital money, blockchain, Bitcoin, and crypto currency in general.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

there are many countries that are now very open to the idea of accepting cryptocurrency in their financial infrastructures, and with the way that crypto has been growing globally, it is not a surprise. Many of these countries are also now imposing taxes on crypto in an effort to control its use and also to profit from the use of crypto which was previously used without tax. Therefore i think more and more countries will adopt crypto in the future.

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

It is very good for the developed countries to realize what is the importance of the blockchain system. Perhaps the currencies associated with this system, such as the bitcoin currency, are economic wealth in the future. I hope that all countries, especially the third world countries, will adopt and use this system.

Asian countries play a very big role in cryptography and in the absence of North Korea from the crypto market, there will be a lot of room for South Korea and China, which are competing to support cryptocurrencies. I hope that crypto will enter the Arab countries in a big way as well as China

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/30/2020 at 11:45 PM, Tawhid03 said:

I think the news is very good for every crypto user.Daily we can make good by bitcoin so if the coin is legal and accept by some country than i think it is nice to us.

There is relief in having a country that has clearly legalized crypto. on the other hand we are very happy because it is not prohibited and the bad news might be taxed for crypto transactions. all countries will slowly follow China and America.

There are same moves by many governments worlwide. The adoption of blockchains and intergration in national industrial and financial sectors will provide many benefits and better governance. Blockchains can cut costs and reduce corruption with the transparency and the trustless environments they offer.

They have seen the potency of the blockchain and they are ready to act upon it, this is a great development for us and it will attract other countries as well

On 11/2/2019 at 3:18 AM, dhemasm said:

After China announced it would focus on Blockchain technology and encourage banks there to use Blockchain, South Korea also promised additional injections of funds or investment into the Blockchain sector. South Korea will invest $ 12.8 million in the Blockchain project in 2020, the Ministry of Science and ICT has confirmed in this regard. Per Fn News, the Sain and ICT ministries have outlined various expenditure plans that are expected to help provide impetus for Blockchain initiatives in the public and private sectors - and hope to provide training to Blockchain experts for generations to come.

The Ministry of Science and ICT said the Korea Internet and Security Agency (KISA), which has reported to the Ministry of Science and ICT, will provide "more than $ 8.6 million, this fund will later be used to develop services that can be used by public institutions and the private sector. " The Korea Internet and Security Agency (KISA) revealed they were looking to vote for and support a multi-year contract project - a Blockchain initiative that could be financially supported for several years.

In addition, funding of $ 3.4 million will also be provided by the National IT Industry Promotion Agency (NIPA), which is managed by the South Korean government, where the agency currently oversees Blockchain technology training course sessions for free. NIPA will further expand Blockchain knowledge through introductions, development, and coaching courses. Where, this will be present free of charge at Mapo, which is part of the administrative region of Seoul.

NIPA also has the duty to maintain "Blockhain companies and nurture Blockchain experts, of course," and will fund Blockchain training courses. Funds of $ 3.4 million will also be given in the amount of $ 342 thousand to invest in the Blockchain sector through selected Blockchain startups. Agencies related to the development of Blockchain in South Korea will also conduct research on "supporting regulations related to Blockchain". Not only that, a number of prominent companies and activists in South Korea have appealed to the government to change its attitude towards Blockchain policy.

Nevertheless, the city of Seoul has remained in its founding to support matters related to the development and investment in the Blockchain sector in the private sector, public Blockchain projects and cryptocurrency. The Ministry of Science and ICT in South Korea, talks about expanding the scope of the Blockchain, namely through testing the Blockchain project from short-term projects to medium and long-term projects. The ministry is currently working on 12 public Blockchain testing projects in the private sector, of which 12 Blockchain projects (an average of 80 percent are completed).

Read more here: https://coinvestasi.com/berita/tak-mau-kalah-dengan-china-negara-ini-janjikan-investasi-ke-sektor-blockchain/ (Indonesia)

At first China blocked crypto on their country without any research. After a complete research they found its usecase and adopt it. Like this now South Korea also want to do that 

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/