Mobile mining, faucet claiming or sleep whole day? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Mobile mining, faucet claiming or sleep whole day?

Faucets like coinpot and freebitco.in are healthy scams which gives us a very small amount of money but I would sleep and get a job someday to be able to buy something and not being dependent on those faucets. 

Edited by Great Commander
  • +1 1

sleeping whole day is perfect for me because faucets and mobile mining give us some shatosi it just waste our time it's no profitable 

• +1 1

On mobile mining hardly anyone from ordinary people will be able to earn, perhaps if you are a youtuber and there is a referral program you can earn some money, in other cases I do not see more ideas how you can earn there

• +1 1

Better sleep a host day, the first 2 way not would give even 10 dollars if you regulation their use a host day, and after as'll sleep can-be will come ingenious idea in head

• +1 1

For me If i want to earn something it was better to balance my time so i can find any good option to make my day useful, Those that you mentioned are just option, But if you sleep all day without doing something you will become a unproductive person. so its better to use those two options. rather than sleep all day.

• +1 1

if i really have a chance to sleep all day, i would absolutely, without a hesitation, grab that chance. although, the consequence for that is no earning but at least i got to sleep all day. but in those two, i will choose mobile mining because the latter is time consuming.

Mobile mining is a good idea if we make a single dollar through mine a mobile then its a good idea and if it possible then i must to try that and try to mine some BTC satoshi on my mobile. Because we are using our mobile whole day and like this i make good money through minig.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/31/2019 at 5:29 PM, Luciferludz said:

Which one do you think is a best way to earn free cryptocurrencies online between.

1: Mobile mining to earn  85 Satoshis while you fall a sleep?

2: Faucet claiming to earn 1500 satoshis while you spent more than 20 hours online?

3: To sleep whole day without earn something?

Which one do you think is a best alternative for you. Put your opinion concerned with those three sections only.

I'll rather choose mobile mining to earn and while taking a rest than to sleep whole day without earning. Even though some say it's time consuming. In fact, faucets and mobile mining gives less satoshis compared to trading. As long as it could produce a profit it's fine. 

• +1 1

On 10/31/2019 at 4:29 PM, Luciferludz said:

Which one do you think is a best way to earn free cryptocurrencies online between.

2: Faucet claiming to earn 1500 satoshis while you spent more than 20 hours online?

Which one do you think is a best alternative for you. Put your opinion concerned with those three sections only.

No one of your alternatives, which I chose, because none of them are profitable, Cellular mining takes a lot of energy so that the batteries run out quickly. Faucet claiming takes a lot of time, and sleeping all day, work can be fired for not coming to the office.

Getting paid to post on the forums pays better than all of those choices. I want to do the thing that warrants me the most amount of money, without sacrificing too much of my time. I can mine while I sleep, but the profits aren't as good. I think doing all three would be the best solution. I noticed that mining Bitcoin you have to multi-task a lot. One hand is on the computer and the other is on my phone. I looks really weird, but if there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, then so be it. 

• +1 1

Crypto runs in all countries of the world.  Nothing goes with Crypto.  I think I'm very happy to be working on Crypto.  You do too.  And the biggest thing is that Crypto has the same benefits as it has profits

• +1 1

On 10/31/2019 at 5:50 PM, gier0370 said:

For me I've rather to sleep the whole day, yes I will earn in faucet claiming or mobile mining, but that was not enough for the effort you will give. Plus the energy that will consume. 

I agree with you, the payment you will receive in faucet and mobile mining for a long time was not enough. I will spend my time on something that is worth to.

People see faucets as a super easy way to earn more money but especially for that fact they also pay super low. Anyone can complete captchas all day long and thats why payment is extremely low and you csnt earn much from faucets 

It's better to think of ways to produce more legit crypto. Like offering our dqribk skill skills to those who need it, then we ask for payment in the form of bitcoin.Or you can mine bitcoin with a capable rig, this is definitely more worth it than the three options you mentioned.

I choose both mining and faucets you can earn to that method but sleeping all day, Can waste your time you eventually realize that time goes fast and you have no investment, money. In mining in mobile it's good while you're sleep you can mine but in faucets you can earn satoshi every hour.

On 10/31/2019 at 5:29 PM, Luciferludz said:

What is the mobile mining site you say.? How does it works? Does it have bad effect on your mobile devices?  For me I use faucet but not all the time only on my free time. And I think it is somehow productive specially when I am at my office. 

I am not interested in mobile mining or collecting Faucet all day. I would rather sleep all day because other's activities are worthless for me. I think most of the people's choice would be no3, correct me if I'm wrong.     

Of all these ways to earn crypto, I think the best method is cranes, as through them you can really earn more or less normal money, but the best thing is probably to go to the exchange and trade bitcoin there. Tried recently mobile mining, it turned out to suck.

I would rather collect on cranes than wait for mining, it gives one number per day. Satoshi can be collected during the day, let me go mining at night. You can collect more from cranes.

You can sleep if you want to sleep, but doing something is the best even though it is little, it will be better than wasting the time in nothing

I don't know what you choose, but I wouldn't choose any. If you sleep all day, you're a lazy man. You definitely won't make money. Mine crypto currency on your phone for 85 satoshi is just crazy. You will only shorten the life of your phone. Faucet pay little. It is better to trade already

For the new comers they first time mainly dont know to earn. some are to get free coins so mining is important to them without sleeping. those who has no asset now for investing they can do mining and after earning some coin they can invest it in crypto market.

On 31.10.2019 at 11:29, Luciferludz said:

Of the two that you listed, I would choose the third option - it doesn’t make you wait 20 hours at the computer 😂 And as for mobile mining, it's just shit that kills the mobile battery!

I honestly think that if you spend the whole day asleep, you'll find some better idea than doing mobile mining or making faucets lol. It's more healthy to sleep. Mobile mining is a meme and doing faucets is as dead as Hitler.

Just now, SumaiyaJerin said:

Cell mining is probably not extremely beneficial due to the fact cell needs to be useful for connection, not necessarily regarding mining, although regarding mining it is advisable to utilize components for instance personal computers.

Right to say mobile mining is not a good idea so in thi s way if the miner use their mobile for mining then their mobile will go to dead.