Mobile mining, faucet claiming or sleep whole day? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Mobile mining, faucet claiming or sleep whole day?

I think that the options here are limited and there is no average limit, either sleeping all day or working all day, for me I choose to work in this forum, because working here may take from your time from 2 hours to 3 hours, and the rest of the time you spend in sleep and rest and your personal work.

• +3 1

Gonna choose to sleep as when I woke up, I can think another way to earn money. Seriously, who will waste their time on faucets to earn only a penny a day? Trading is still the best option for me though mining is profitable in last two years, it is not worth to do to now. 

• +3 1

Gonna choose to sleep as when I woke up, I can think another way to earn money. Seriously, who will waste their time on faucets to earn only a penny a day? Trading is still the best option for me though mining is profitable in last two years, it is not worth to do to now. 

• +2 1

On 4/17/2021 at 7:36 AM, Apiri161 said:

To me It's better to Mobile mining rather then sleep whole day or faucet claim and my time for claiming some Satoshi, or mining with my phone which is can harm

Well actually it is better to sleep all day, think about it brother, mobile mining is a waste of your phone's resources and faucet claiming is  waste of time, but why sleep all day anyway are there real completely nothing to do?? with mobile mining you can spend all year only to earn less than a dollar, so why bother with it at all. Faucets and these mobile mining are just a way to learn how crypt works they are not actual ways to make cryptocurrencies.

By confirming the second choice, which is 1500 Satoshi, and he will work because you and we, and the whole world needs an expense and needs to work to secure it. If he does not do the work and remains sleep, he will lose his future, so you have to work and try to earn the most money.

• +3 1

I think faucets claiming takes much time as its very time consuming so i think mobile mining is better we can easily posts  here by commenting and we can earn here good with hardwork on the other hand we can do trading and investment as well for more profit. 

In fact, after I tried the taps and free profit methods, I found that cryptotalk is the best, but if we are talking about non-profit earning, then I am now learning trading and trying to accumulate capital that I can profit and with great caution not to lose it.

In my point of view mobile mining is fake or time of waste. Because i try this mining on my mobile but in the last i not withdraw our amount so i think this is tottaly fake.

I think all of them are not useful because I am spending my time on this plate forum up to two hours and are paid very well amount by the forum so I will choose this one.., which is not in your points.. I hope that everyone will also like to work here not to other sites or other online working places because we can earn maximum amount from here.. If you think that it's not enough for you then you can make your two accounts on the forum but you need to make sure that other account will be on other mobile phones and use another data.. 

All the options that you offere are bad, it is not possible to mine through mobile and all cloud mining sites SCAM, and the work in the faucets is bad because they only provide small parts of cryptocurrencies, I advise you to learn technical analysis in order to be able to earn from trading

My friend, I think that these things are just a waste of time and are not good for achieving profits, so I advise you to focus on your work in this forum and learn technical analysis in order to trade your cryptocurrencies and achieve more profits.

If you only have these three options? Then the first one is the easiest. Faucets are really hard and you need big commitment. But still mining on your mobile is not a good idea, this mining process may destroy some parts of the phone if you were not careful.

• +1 1

I think mining on the phone is not a good idea. if you mine then the battery will die quickly. also faucet is a waste of time just because it's value is very little and you also know if bitcoin price go up then we get from tap less and less.