Mobile mining, faucet claiming or sleep whole day? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Mobile mining, faucet claiming or sleep whole day?

16 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

You are correctly than anyone, because many of people think its good to sleep whole time but you said you can choose one of both mining and faucets you are really incredible.

Exactly, why will anybody wants to sleep all day without doing anything to earn themselves some good money even if it is not too much but still enough to get you something or even reinvest at the end of the month.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

1 hour ago, rocsus said:

85 sats in real cash is about 0.008 cents.

1500sats is 0.139 cents

who sleeps whole day doing nothing, just die its better.

obviously 0.139 is more attractive. But the point is whether I sleep or click faucet whole day, is the amount gained enough to meet expenses of whole day.

I don't know about you, I sure can't live less than 10$ a day. And I am talking about basic living. So all three is not acceptable to me.

How could you earn $10 and more per day cause me at this time I earn $6 a day so I need more opportunities to earn more within a day.

• -1 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

2 minutes ago, rocsus said:

You need to do something called Job. I can't sustain myself from online earnings at present. 

Ahh so you earn more from physical jobs a part from online that's good I also do the same but I need to base much in online bussines cause this is my future of my life.

• +1 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

Iqoption.com/signup

Gonna choose to sleep as when I woke up, I can think another way to earn money. Seriously, who will waste their time on faucets to earn only a penny a day? Trading is still the best option for me though mining is profitable in last two years, it is not worth to do to now. 

• +3 1

18 hours ago, Saladdin said:

Of course 3rd one is for mine. Sleeping is better for me than getting this little amount of money which is worth of nothing

Yeah I agree with you better to sleep in the whole day than this getting a little amount of tokens, you just really waste your time if you doing it. It is really not worth your time. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/2/2019 at 7:27 AM, Cardo said:

Mining is expensive to start and needs patience because it's not easy, collecting faucet in some websites is just a waste of time because sometimes it's not true, so I'd prefer to sleep whole day because we still need a rest to think carefully and to peace our mind. 

Actually all the 3 options are waste of precious time and energy that could be put into more profitable use. For how many years would 85  or 1500 satoshi per day amount to anything worthwhile or how would sleeping all day end up putting money in anyone's pocket.  Poverty is knocking and what I can say, is that it is a choice to open the door or not!

• +3 1

Its better to sleep than claiming a faucets and mobile mining, it was not enough the profit that you will get in faucets and mobile mining you just wasting your time.

• +1 1

None all of them

Just wasting the resource, better doing an airdrop than mining or doing a faucet with only a few satoshi. 

• -3 1

On 10/31/2019 at 5:29 PM, Luciferludz said:

Which one do you think is a best way to earn free cryptocurrencies online between.

1: Mobile mining to earn  85 Satoshis while you fall a sleep?

2: Faucet claiming to earn 1500 satoshis while you spent more than 20 hours online?

3: To sleep whole day without earn something?

Which one do you think is a best alternative for you. Put your opinion concerned with those three sections only.

This topic really made my day mate.Faucet on phone is just a waste of time.Better sleep all day long than to  wait for almost nothing.Faucet is not worth the time and effort it's not profitable and for those who only load up phone inorder to access Internet connections just ignore doing faucets and mining.

• +3 1

4 hours ago, Rosepetals said:

This topic really made my day mate.Faucet on phone is just a waste of time.Better sleep all day long than to  wait for almost nothing.Faucet is not worth the time and effort it's not profitable and for those who only load up phone inorder to access Internet connections just ignore doing faucets and mining.

But for those three alternatives I've mentioned I thought free faucet claiming is at least than sleeping to dream you build buildings in dubai

• -1 1

Iqoption.com/signup

1 hour ago, Luciferludz said:

But for those three alternatives I've mentioned I thought free faucet claiming is at least than sleeping to dream you build buildings in dubai

In my experiences mate I will find some alternative ways to earn Bitcoin just like cryptotalk,because it really pays well and our time spent is really worth it..but doing faucets is really a waste of time for me.Just keep going on posting here and keep those 1000 satoshis in every post this is so much better than faucets claiming.

• +3 1

2 hours ago, meowmeow said:

I do not know if the mobile mining is worth it since it might destroy your cellphone. It might overheat and might cause destruction to your mobile phone. I think that is only a faucet because you are only earning a satoshi on it.

It is obvious you are going to fry your phone in no time and for the worst, the peanut that would come out of this mining activity would hard cover the cost for repairing it, much more replace it with a new one. Settling to engage in this must be penny wise, pound foolish!

• +2 1

8 minutes ago, scotthy said:

I think nоne of thе оvеr it's all futilе and time wastеr, оn pоint numbеr twо еnvision yоu're  going to spend 20 hours for 1500 sats оnce yоu саn dо thаt hеre for 1 diminutive оf posting, I lеаn tоwаrd resting than doing аll those two.

yep I agree, better to posting in here cryptotalk you can earn satoshis than doing faucets you just only get a little amount of it..

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I prefer mobile mining, claims rather than having to sleep all day, because if I sleep all day I can not produce anything, so I prefer to mine cellular claims so I also have a busy schedule.

• Useful or interesting 1

If i choose from those options i take the second one,but there is more options that you can earn more,like this forum if you give some time you can earn more

I think it is best to sleep for strength, to do something more useful, not to glued to the screen just to get a few sts a day. may spend that time researching the market or reading information on the web

DYNAMIC INTEREST RETURN

https://hodium.com/?ref=cnguchi

On 11/1/2019 at 1:10 AM, bichou1584 said:

All wasted time and effort will not collect much thing, maybe better not to do something and spend my time abroad better than boring work all day because 1500 Satoshi will be disappointing

Of course it is wasted time.I dont even know how they make money just with making us click something.Even if they make money they wont make much.Than why would they share that little money with us ?

On 11/1/2019 at 11:44 PM, Thefighter said:

Instead of wasting my whole day trying to earn a few satoshi I would rather choose to sleep and don't waste my time. Faucets are the lowest paying options for earning coins, it's worse than working for a minimum wage in your country.

but if we collect these income and do more and more struggle then there is no doubt that one day we will get high amount.

On 10/31/2019 at 3:29 PM, Luciferludz said:

Which one do you think is a best way to earn free cryptocurrencies online between.

1: Mobile mining to earn  85 Satoshis while you fall a sleep?

2: Faucet claiming to earn 1500 satoshis while you spent more than 20 hours online?

3: To sleep whole day without earn something?

Which one do you think is a best alternative for you. Put your opinion concerned with those three sections only.

Mobile mining cannot generate a good number hash because of it's low frequency of CPU compared to desktop or laptop computer as well as the Android authority's restriction and code of conduct. So it's tough to make some satoshis taking the whole day. Faucets are one kind of cheat. If they give you 1500 ($0.14) satoshi spending 20 hours they will earn $1.4 by you. Hardly you can earn $3 by each month from faucets. It's 1000 times better to sleep without earn this amount of satoshis. 

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

The best way to generate cryptocurrency in my opinion is mobile mining, because I can get income while I sleep

1 minute ago, Tulfoben said:

I like sleeping but sometimes i farming some good faucets. Also i alway trying to mine something or find a new opportunity. That's the way for me to learn and find new things.

I'm really curious what "farming some good faucets" is like. Maybe you can change my mind about the time lost in such activities.

2 hours ago, ultimateclub said:

Mobile mining cannot generate a good number hash because of it's low frequency of CPU compared to desktop or laptop computer as well as the Android authority's restriction and code of conduct. So it's tough to make some satoshis taking the whole day. Faucets are one kind of cheat. If they give you 1500 ($0.14) satoshi spending 20 hours they will earn $1.4 by you. Hardly you can earn $3 by each month from faucets. It's 1000 times better to sleep without earn this amount of satoshis. 

Even if its better to sleep! But you'll not sleep forever there will be a time while your family need food you'll see its better to claim faucets

Iqoption.com/signup

Well back then if you're going to put faucets on your to do list that would be more profitable back then. I'd take my 8 hours of sleep 

1 hour ago, Luciferludz said:

Even if its better to sleep! But you'll not sleep forever there will be a time while your family need food you'll see its better to claim faucets

O brother, i just compared. We shouldn't depend on crypto only. There are many options to earn money to feed my family. I have hands, legs. I can work too.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

10 minutes ago, ultimateclub said:

O brother, i just compared. We shouldn't depend on crypto only. There are many options to earn money to feed my family. I have hands, legs. I can work too.

Yeah we know we can work physical I also doing both physical works and crypto too. But that's was just assuming question if will happen to people.

• +1 1

Iqoption.com/signup