Mobile mining, faucet claiming or sleep whole day? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Mobile mining, faucet claiming or sleep whole day?

Most of the mining sites that are currently available love sites almost always accept our data hacked and also give us more profit, they can actually run away with our moneyThat is, if you invest in making and recharging your personal so that your money is safe and sylhet is fine, but if you should invest in these sites because you are most likely to get paid

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Luciferludz said:

I think you are saying that's its better to sleep whole day because you are currently have the source of income, but if you were not having any source if income I think you should claiming faucets, because this was happening to me also I was not having any source of income.

Im just being realistics,.20hrs fir faucet claiming??cmon dude,its a waste for 1500satoshis equivalent to 0.10 cents aday??i rather sell any stuff than waste my 20hrs of my life and day for that. I will consume my internet data and waste my money to buy loads for just 0.10cents a day,such a waste.

We have our own opinions.

Dont bother mine,its my choice.

#respect

• +2 1

I dont chose one of them.These three options that you shared is not profitable.I am chose trading for earn profit.Trading is more than better of this

• -1 1

I could sleep all day if and only if I have billions in my pocket. But I am just normal guy so I can not be picky. This job might be a hard-working type but atleast you can earn enough money here.

• -1 1

mobile mining and mobile faucets are very nice but they give us very low amount in our work. I think invest in good sites and sleeping is good option. But investment has little risk.

• -2 1

1 hour ago, Dinesh09798 said:

mobile mining and mobile faucets are very nice but they give us very low amount in our work. I think invest in good sites and sleeping is good option. But investment has little risk.

Yes mobile mining is not a good option only if you try to use the hardware for mining which are also costly

• -2 1

2 hours ago, Binjit said:

It is depend on person how much time can spend on internet and how much need earn money
If i say my personaly opinion i choose sleep whole day without earn somthing because 85 satoshi
is not enogh use our data.and we can not spend time 20 hrs on internet

Maybe if you see that's 85 satoshis is not enough to cover your internet cost you may try to use others wifi internet and start your earnings

• -3 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

10 hours ago, MAHEEN95 said:

Mobile mining and faucet claiming give you more earning, most people will choose to sleep whole DAT because they believe it a waste of time to be involved in crypto

No actually they Weill choose to sleep because they don't wanna earn low. They have big dreams to pursue

• -2 1

All the users are not free enough to spend 20 hrs of time in faucet claiming to earn 1500 satoshi the users who spend their free time for them mobile mining is useful to earn 85 satoshi and complete the alternative works too.

• +1 1

Well i choose mobile mining opetion when i sleep but the question is 85 satoshi is  enough for me the answer is no 1500 Satoshi by caliming on faucet website is much better then mining on mobile it is a better you will earn something other than you are nothing to earn 

• +2 1

50 minutes ago, yoasswbi21 said:

For me Sleeping all day is great, mobile exploitation is not the best way. I will choose to trade or make some investment

Adding both of them be that, sleeping and Trading

• -2 1

On 10/31/2019 at 2:13 PM, coinliker said:

Faucet claiming is so much time consuming. To me It's better to Mobile mining rather then sleep whole day or faucet claim. Because you dont put have any extra effort for mobile mining   

But do you thinks that's the mobile mining can get you the profits that's you can be used in recovering the battery charge that's you were using in mining?

• -2 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

Iqoption.com/signup

12 hours ago, azizulhakim said:

Mobile mining is not profitable at all. And faucet claiming is another way of wasting time. So i'd prefer sleeping all day long.

But to sleep whole day it will only make you to be lazy and more hungry so I think its better to play around with free faucets claiming

• -2 1

Iqoption.com/signup

Mobile mother mining is never profitable because mobile mining does not make much money and we can understand it and coal mining is something I cannot say if you know anything.

• -1 1

On 1/8/2020 at 10:30 AM, Foysal Nadim said:

Its my opinion. You have choose 2 number. Its the Most profitable.    

You are tight the faucets claiming can somehow make you few of moneys that's you can be using them, but others here are saying that's it's better to sleep

• -1 1

Iqoption.com/signup

On 10/31/2019 at 5:29 PM, Luciferludz said:

Which one do you think is a best alternative for you. Put your opinion concerned with those three sections only.

Why not use your time actually learning something in relation to your designated career? That's a whole lot better.

• -1 1

On 10/31/2019 at 5:29 PM, Luciferludz said:

Which one do you think is a best way to earn free cryptocurrencies online between.

1: Mobile mining to earn  85 Satoshis while you fall a sleep?

2: Faucet claiming to earn 1500 satoshis while you spent more than 20 hours online?

3: To sleep whole day without earn something?

Which one do you think is a best alternative for you. Put your opinion concerned with those three sections only.

Well, ill go to option 2, why I didn't choose option 1? Well I quit in mining yes, it really gives you profit but not that much; the consumption in resources is more than what you get in mining if you will just use low quality of equipment. And while claiming faucets, I can also sleep every time I want with just a proper time management.

• +2 1

I prefer collecting the rewards from faucet than to mining because I don't have more mobile phones to be used for mining, and I really need that mobile phone to communicate. I can spend more than 20 hours a day, but that is not worth my health, and I think it is better to search the other way that can produce more bitcoin for us. I am sure that we can find the other method to earn free coins, but of course, we need to spend time before we can earn many free coins. The most important is we don't have to stop doing what we did because if once we stop, we will feel difficult to start again.

• +3 1

If you will snooze the entirety day and will not earn any fifty pence piece next you will retrieve it awkward to live in this globe as you will neediness particular change to acquisition groceries to live here, I would advise you even go for mining if you have some cash

• +1 1

Instead of choosing too that three example i must be choose to stay here in crypto in just few hours and im earning 30,000satoshis than to earn 1500 satoshi in 20hours my goodness thats only waste if precous time

• +1 1

if you choose from these three options, then I think the second is the most normal, because the smartphone is not designed for mining and it can be ditched in this way, and there is not enough money earned to fix it

• -1 1

I will choose on sleep wholeday because I am not like to earn on mobile mining and faucets. I am not earning a lot on this platforms and I don't have a skills on mining.

I better sleep all day, than do all this you just mentioned. Faucet claiming in the worst of all, you can never realize any meaningful thing in it, if you like click for 5 years