Mobile mining, faucet claiming or sleep whole day? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Mobile mining, faucet claiming or sleep whole day?

Ha ha, I think sleeping all day would be the best choice.  Not even sure what mobile mining is, but I'm pretty sure not much mining can actually be done and definitely not enough that you'd earn anything.  If 85 sats per nap is as much as you'd make, it's probably not worth the electricity cost.  Sleep is much better, especially if you have decent dreams.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency can be Mine with Mobile One of the mobile apps is electronium and these apps are very good and one of the aspects is that when we use these apps, we will minimize the cryptocurrency so there will be no problem on my mobileApart from this you will not have any problem with your mobile and you will not have to pay any charge for itThat means your balance will be dated that you get as I think it's best to mine with a mobile.

• +3 1

I think i would love some other way to earn bitcoin satoshis daily other then these i think Crypto talk is best way to earn and learn about Crypto i really enjoy this platform i an learning allot here and also earning 30000 satoshi a day

• +1 1

first point: do not use your phone for mining.earning from faucet sites is wasting time you can use cryptotalk instead or you can do freelancing jobs or learn something new if you dont want to do this things you can sleep and watch movie 🙂

• -1 1

There are several ways to make money online.If you want to choose any one from here.I think you can chose mobile mining.This is the best choice.Faucets claiming you need too much time.

• -2 1

You will earn very, very little on this. I remember that I used to earn on bitcoin taps, then a whole bitcoin could be earned in a month, but I was stupid then and merged it at the minimum price. I advise you to do other things in the crypt, even the same trade.

• +2 1

On 26.11.2019 at 02:35, Jokeer said:

In crypto, if we want to earn they we need to learn and also need experience. If we want to earn money without any experience then I will choose mobile mining and crypto faucet which is so easy to earn.

Crypto faucet is still possible but it is useless to mine on the phone and will not be. And the phone will deteriorate. Why spoil the phone because of non-profit mining.

• -1 1

If you have spare time i would say that anything is good as long as you earn some satoshi here and some other there . It does not matter where you earn them , you can earn some on crypto talk, then some faucets, and then do some airdrops. 

• +2 1

On 10/31/2019 at 3:29 PM, Luciferludz said:

Which one do you think is a best way to earn free cryptocurrencies online between.

1: Mobile mining to earn  85 Satoshis while you fall a sleep?

2: Faucet claiming to earn 1500 satoshis while you spent more than 20 hours online?

3: To sleep whole day without earn something?

Which one do you think is a best alternative for you. Put your opinion concerned with those three sections only.

I think this 3 type are wroth of time.

I can't like this type earning. 

Because I know time are very important for everyone. If i spend  mining, faucet I can't get anything. That's why we should focus on crypto market.             

• +1 1

Well, in my opinion, point number 1 is cellular mining. My reason is that if I spend 20 hours reaching 1500 Satoshi it is a waste of my time. Whereas with cellular mining I can work in the real world and cellular mining is just a side job.

• -1 1

In my opinion if u utilize all three options then u can make more and u have choice of it as u sleep you can run your phone and keep earning likewise as you spend time on pc or phone u also keep using faucet to get more benefit from it. And i will say that if u collect up some good number of satoshi then do trading u can make better profit

• +1 1

Mobile mining is so much slow work and through this we can not make good money but if we do faucet claiming is the slowest work and through this we are also not make a huge money so i think just crypto trading is the best way that we make money in it short time and this is best.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I prefer sleeping the whole day because you are waiting your time in faucets and phone mining it is NOT PROFITABLE AT ALL!!! 

• -2 1

I choose no.3 because no.1 is kinda hard for me because mining is a complex thing to do and my mobile's spec is not applicable in that. While no.2 is too much for me because it can make you suffer from any diseases, sleep is a must for me.

• +1 1

On 10/31/2019 at 2:59 PM, Luciferludz said:

Which one do you think is a best way to earn free cryptocurrencies online between.

2: Faucet claiming to earn 1500 satoshis while you spent more than 20 hours online?

Which one do you think is a best alternative for you. Put your opinion concerned with those three sections only.

For lazy ones,Mobile mining to earn  85 Satoshis while you fall a sleep.some serious earners,To sleep whole day without earn something.

• -1 1

Honestly, I think that in mobile mining there is no point since the smartphone does not have sufficient power for this and is simply not intended for such purposes, and having very little income with great efforts simply does not make any sense. In any case, this gives a concept to the person who does it that he is wasting his time. The best way out of this is to learn from your mistakes and move on, for example, to mining cryptocurrencies using a personal computer where he can earn much more while spending less time on mining. I wish you good luck in mining

• +3 1

I think mobile mining and mobile faucet gives you little amount of crypto worth nothing. earning crypto with free method is very hard. investment in crypto is risky work. You can increase your earning with referral.

• -1 1

What the options to choose sleep whole day without earn anything.

If i choose from 3 options there. I am still choose claim on faucet. Maybe that is really boring to type captcha and claiming the reward with the timer. But that is better than mining with your phone.

Maybe you think that is cool to mining with your phone, but you must know how many data and electricity is wasted.

Also maybe you phone can get problem like too hot can lead your phone exploded.

IF choosing sleep, i think sleep still earn something, It is will give you good performance on your body after you wake up and maybe your brain will get clear mind to think.

• +3 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 10/31/2019 at 3:29 PM, Luciferludz said:

I will select 3rd option I think this is the best option. We should not use our whole day to claim btc from faucet. It is not good. We should use that time in reading book or doing some interesting thing. It will bring much money in future. 

• +1 1

On 10/31/2019 at 5:29 PM, Luciferludz said:

I'd rather sleep whole day without earning if theres no other option,those 2 are such a waste,their not worth of time and effort,85 satoshis and my phone can be damage?1500 for 20hrs,my whole life will be wasted.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Zakir Ali said:

Mining is a very good method for earning. You can mine the bitcoins at any time. And the mining is automatically runs even you are sleeping. But the faucet claiming is a time consuming process. 

Yes mining is profitable but bitcoin is among the most difficult coins to mine. If anyone wants to earn significant money through mining bitcoin, he/she needs to buy expensive mining tools and pay for their maintenance too. Mining with CPU or Mobile phone is not worth it because you are putting your CPU under too much pressure and heat and if you damage it, the cost of repair would be more than mining reward. Add to that the cost of electricity too and you will end up with a slight profit. If anyone wants to earn some money through mining, it is better to choose coins that can be mined with GPUs only. Coins such as Bytecoin and Dogecoin has been developed to be mined easily.

• +4 1

23 hours ago, Ms.o said:

I'd rather sleep whole day without earning if theres no other option,those 2 are such a waste,their not worth of time and effort,85 satoshis and my phone can be damage?1500 for 20hrs,my whole life will be wasted.

I think you are saying that's its better to sleep whole day because you are currently have the source of income, but if you were not having any source if income I think you should claiming faucets, because this was happening to me also I was not having any source of income.

• +1 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup