Buy btc with credit card - Page 8 - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Buy btc with credit card

There are exchanges that have the credit card payment system included, or you can also do it airtm or local Bitcoin, it is easy fast and safe, just do not put your data in little-known places to avoid hacker traps.

Thank you for sharing this website there are many members who looking about that I think this will be useful and helpful, the important we hope that this website is legit not created by scammers.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 10/31/2019 at 9:40 AM, Migo said:

Here are the best ways to buy bitcoin it is through Visa card or Master card from a global platform, it's the best to deal with Visa because we all face a big problem in buying bitcoin, one of you can not trust any one or complain about the high prices due to other roads and commissions imposed by the sellers. 

The advantage of this platform is that it sells directly through your visa, this saves you and get at an excellent price. 

https://indacoin.com/

Buying bitcoins with a credit card is possible but it costs a lot because the bank will also take a fee for currency conversion or complicate things it's for this reason I advice the use of peer to peer platforms for this action.

Well, buying cryptocurrency with debit card is not a new thing. I do it most of the times with my Luno wallet although it is limited to bitcoin, ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin cash and Ripple and it is limited to certain countries largely Europe. You can get the app on Google Play.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

If we can easily buy btc through coinbase or other btc wallet, then why it is necessary to buy using our credit card. It is risky and  our card detail also can be stolen if we do not care while providing our card detail 

• +1 1

There is a difference between credit and debit cards. Credit is like a loan and I don't recommend anyone using credit cards to buy cryptocurrencies. Their use-case is to buy staff you need and will miss them if you don't buy, and you make an arrangement with your bank that you will pay them with monthly interest. If you don't have money of your own, do not take a loan to buy crypto. It is a huge mistake as you might end up in debt instead.

I think you mention website support few selected countries to buy bitcoins through credit card, I know some legit sites also provide this facility world wide, like faxful local bitcoin and binance this legit exchange we buy bitcoins, in my opinion use credit card to buy bitcoin its not better option.

On 5/22/2020 at 12:49 AM, Raqeebzy said:

Well, buying cryptocurrency with debit card is not a new thing. I do it most of the times with my Luno wallet although it is limited to bitcoin, ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin cash and Ripple and it is limited to certain countries largely Europe. You can get the app on Google Play.

@Raqeebzy Sounds good. Do you have any idea how much fee will be deducted on Luno wallet while purchasing Bitcoin ? Coinbase is my best place to buy Bitcoin by using Credit/Debit Card. Reason to choose Coinbase is , it just takes 2-4% fee to purchase Bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

it just takes 2-4% fee to purchase Bitcoin

Are these fees for exchange of foreign national currency? I haven't ever used debit card to purchase Bitcoin. I guess this should be the reason though. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

1 hour ago, BTC Future said:

Are these fees for exchange of foreign national currency? I haven't ever used debit card to purchase Bitcoin. I guess this should be the reason though. 

@BTC Future In Europe, for the instant buys Coinbase charges 3.99% fee while buying BTC by using debit card. Fee structure are different according to different locations. You might love to check this link for the detail information  https://help.coinbase.com/en/coinbase/trading-and-funding/pricing-and-fees/fees

• +2 2

5 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@BTC Future In Europe, for the instant buys Coinbase charges 3.99% fee while buying BTC by using debit card. Fee structure are different according to different locations. You might love to check this link for the detail information  https://help.coinbase.com/en/coinbase/trading-and-funding/pricing-and-fees/fees

At least they don't charge too much for wire-transfers. Anyway 4% is too much. My local BTC ATM charges 7%. I was hoping for a better rate than that. I will try to find Binance rates, perhaps they charge lower.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

5 hours ago, BTC Future said:

At least they don't charge too much for wire-transfers. Anyway 4% is too much. My local BTC ATM charges 7%. I was hoping for a better rate than that. I will try to find Binance rates, perhaps they charge lower.

I have asked about the fee rate on Luno wallet in my previous reply but that guy is not responding. Do you have any idea about that ? I have not bought BTC on Binance yet. I have been using this exchange just to exchange one currency against another one and preferring its staking programs to get passive incomes. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

I have asked about the fee rate on Luno wallet in my previous reply but that guy is not responding. Do you have any idea about that ? I have not bought BTC on Binance yet. I have been using this exchange just to exchange one currency against another one and preferring its staking programs to get passive incomes. 

I haven't used Luno so far. I've used Atomic Wallet which was ok and also has staking for many cryptocurrencies, although they had some issues with their airdrop lately, probably someone tried to cheat and they had to pause it. They have an option to buy with card as well and have low fees of 2% but take always a minimum of $10 on every buy operation, so it is recommended for amounts of $500-1000 (10-20 dollar fee). 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

18 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Raqeebzy Sounds good. Do you have any idea how much fee will be deducted on Luno wallet while purchasing Bitcoin ? Coinbase is my best place to buy Bitcoin by using Credit/Debit Card. Reason to choose Coinbase is , it just takes 2-4% fee to purchase Bitcoin.

I am very sure Luno is much cheaper.

Firstly, fiat deposit in EUR is free, I can only say for that because that is my option, probably the same for other but I am not sure.

Secondly, Trading fee for BTC is cheaper compared to coinbase as you mentioned. 1% for less than 10 BTC, 0.75% for > 10 BTC and 0.5% for > 100 BTC. Isn't it cool enough?!.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

6 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Secondly, Trading fee for BTC is cheaper compared to coinbase as you mentioned. 1% for less than 10 BTC, 0.75% for > 10 BTC and 0.5% for > 100 BTC. Isn't it cool enough?!.

@Raqeebzy Thanks for your information. Looking like it is cheaper on Luno wallet. I have just checked Atomic wallet too but the reference of your info, I might more likely to head toward Luno.the case of Coinbase, I have been preferring this for a long time due to the security reason. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I never buy bitcoin with credit card because i don't know how it works. I wish i could buy bitcoins with credit card in yobit exchange. It would the easiest way for me to buy bitcoins.

On 5/21/2020 at 8:04 PM, Raqeebzy said:

I do it too with Luno whole using exchange but there are many wallets you can even purchase bitcoin directly using credit card. I have tried coinomi and it worked well. 

I have also seen such feature on atomic wallet which should also work fine too. 

• +2 1

13 hours ago, Yomose said:

I do it too with Luno whole using exchange but there are many wallets you can even purchase bitcoin directly using credit card. I have tried coinomi and it worked well. 

I have also seen such feature on atomic wallet which should also work fine too. 

Glad, seems no one here was using one of my favourite wallet. It is very easy for me purchasing bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and bitcoin cash with fiats then send them to exchanges for trading. And yes, it possible with a number of other wallet atomic wallet inclusive, I just prefer Luno 

Edited by Raqeebzy

10 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Glad, seems no one here was using one of my favourite wallet. It is very easy for me purchasing bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and ripple with fiats then send them to exchanges for trading. And yes, it possible with a number of other wallet atomic wallet inclusive, I just prefer Luno 

But about Ripple, I noticed Luno can only buy and sell, it can not receive and send. Or, is this only happening in my country. But I guess this will also happen to all Luno users. But as for the other cryptocurrencies mentioned by you, you can buy, sell, receive and sell. 

12 hours ago, Yomose said:

But about Ripple, I noticed Luno can only buy and sell, it can not receive and send. Or, is this only happening in my country. But I guess this will also happen to all Luno users. But as for the other cryptocurrencies mentioned by you, you can buy, sell, receive and sell. 

It is general for all Luno users not only in your country. I meant to write Bitcoin cash instead. You can only buy/sell ripple on Luno, sending/receiving isn't possible. It was a mistake, I will edit the comment. Thanks.

• +2 1

10 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

It is general for all Luno users not only in your country. I meant to write Bitcoin cash instead. You can only buy/sell ripple on Luno, sending/receiving isn't possible. It was a mistake, I will edit the comment. Thanks.

Luno even are supporting litecoin recently, but also supported sending and receiving. So, I am thinking they may not support ripple sending and receiving feature. Or, what did you think?. And out of all cryptocurrencies  they support, ripple is very important as it has the lowest transaction feels and also only one with almost transaction. 

Is crypto currency implement credit card? If yes how one own a card and like which country start the process the card already because i never know a country that issue the card

I consider you refer to website corroboration a small number of preferred countries to bargain bitcoins through character card, I experience approximately legit sites furthermore offer this skill planet-wide, like Paxful narrow bitcoin and binance this legit swap we fall for bitcoins, in my estimation exploitation esteem certificate to bad deal bitcoin its not improve option.

• -1 1

Buying bitcoin or other crypto coins are is little bit expensive because we pay too much fee as a commission.  So that's why i prefer to buy bitcoin or other crypto coins from third party. It is little bit risky but it is cheap as compared to buying from debit card. 

2 minutes ago, malik6314193 said:

Buying bitcoin or other crypto coins are is little bit expensive because we pay too much fee as a commission.  So that's why i prefer to buy bitcoin or other crypto coins from third party. It is little bit risky but it is cheap as compared to buying from debit card. 

Most people try staying away from this world for high fee and no exaggeration say that everybody want to buy or withdraw own money with low commission. l think buying BTC with credit card would need also good commission.