Buy btc with credit card - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Buy btc with credit card

Here are the best ways to buy bitcoin it is through Visa card or Master card from a global platform, it's the best to deal with Visa because we all face a big problem in buying bitcoin, one of you can not trust any one or complain about the high prices due to other roads and commissions imposed by the sellers. 

The advantage of this platform is that it sells directly through your visa, this saves you and get at an excellent price. 

https://indacoin.com/

• Useful or interesting 12
  • +1 7
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 9

Its quiet interesting hearing that buying BTC through Visa or Mastercard is safe. But felt personally that's its risky 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

There is a lot of website who offer this service,but for me i prefer person to person buy or sell in other p2p exchange like localebitcoin when you have a lot option to pay with it,not just credit card 

• +5 1

Buying bitcoin using credit card are not recommended because you can buy btc using coinbase and coin.ph using that it easy to buy btc no hassle only download the app

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Why many platforms are not accept selling bitcoin with visa or master card they only accept buying? Can any one tell me which platform I can buy and sell through master card.

• +1 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 10/31/2019 at 1:40 PM, Migo said:

Here are the best ways to buy bitcoin it is through Visa card or Master card from a global platform, it's the best to deal with Visa because we all face a big problem in buying bitcoin, one of you can not trust any one or complain about the high prices due to other roads and commissions imposed by the sellers. 

The advantage of this platform is that it sells directly through your visa, this saves you and get at an excellent price. 

your suggested website is not so reputed friend. there are many trusted site online from where we can buy crypto with cards easily

they are binance,coinbase,localbitcoin etc

• +1 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

1 hour ago, Emma said:

your suggested website is not so reputed friend. there are many trusted site online from where we can buy crypto with cards easily

they are binance,coinbase,localbitcoin etc

Yes you are right, I suggested this one just to add it to the honest exchanging sites list ,I think it worth a shot, thanks for your opinion anyway, 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 10/31/2019 at 4:12 PM, Juhe786 said:

I prefer coinbase or changelly to buy crypto as they are more reputed and I trust them. Since credit card is really risky to just reveal to any random websites. Hence, I would advise you and others to stay safe with CC info. 

I s it possible to buy coins with credit card from changelly, I tried and failed once, or is it just not available in my country?

Well, there is one thing I have not done, buy BTC by credit card, but there is exchange that gives even discount if the purchase is made by credit card, but I'm mistaken Latoken is one, but I do not usually buy BTC I I use my rewards to negotiate and join. But it is a convenience to buy by credit card.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

On 11/1/2019 at 9:54 PM, Luciferludz said:

Why many platforms are not accept selling bitcoin with visa or master card they only accept buying? Can any one tell me which platform I can buy and sell through master card.

I also do not know about this but i think it is depend on country government if those government has allowed or accept bitcoin then i think in that country peoples can buy or selling bitcoin through visa or master card.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

1 hour ago, Juhe786 said:

That is the best approach. Using escrow and peer to peer method is the best to avoid scams and disputes. In this way one can be sure that their money is safe if escrow is implemented. 

Yes true we all know that is the best way to sell or buy bitcoin,why we search and try other way without any security 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

On 10/31/2019 at 3:40 AM, Migo said:

Personally, this site has been recommended to me by people who have used it and they have done well, you do not need to register to buy, they have more than 100 currencies available, simple verification and reasonable commissions to be buying with a credit card, let's say that for each $ 100 at BTC they charge you about $ 15

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

12 hours ago, lakhlomoha said:

Yes true we all know that is the best way to sell or buy bitcoin,why we search and try other way without any security 

Yes buying and selling bitcoin with visa card is really a very best way for us due to this we can not face any hurdle.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

4 hours ago, Kim K said:

You can buy bitcoin with credit card directly to your Kucoin account. You can then withdraw it from the platform if you do desire. The process of buying with Kucoin is quite transparent with no hidden charges. Try it and am sure you will like it

Yes I will and thanks for this idea, there is a lot of markets you can buy bitcoin with credit cards, but you must see their fees and how much the withdraw is fast

• +1 2

Several times I have bought Bitcoin with Visa Card, at Coinbase and Changelly and most recently on ChangeNow. But after I knew it would be easier to get hit by hackers so I didn't use it anymore. Besides, in my opinion, if you buy bitcoin using Visa card for investment or trade, thinking you will get profit, but what if we lose, of course new problems will arise.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I dont know about these site.

Its a secure site or not? dont want to risk your credit card. They can selling your information credit card at darkweb if the site was scam or bad site service.

• +1 3

On 10/31/2019 at 1:40 PM, Migo said:

did you buy bitcoin using your cards from this website? then give us the history of the site and the recieving messege of your wallet. i said because it seems fake. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 11/2/2019 at 11:45 PM, myaccount1 said:

I also do not know about this but i think it is depend on country government if those government has allowed or accept bitcoin then i think in that country peoples can buy or selling bitcoin through visa or master card.

My country doesn't allowed or restricted bitcoin may that's is a reason why I cannot sell with master card. But its OK cause I'm using vodacom-M-PESA to sell and buy bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

risky thing should not be included in this site so we should be careful.I prefer coinbase or changelly to buy crypto as they are more reputed and I trust them. Since credit card is really risky to just reveal to any random websites

• -5 1
  • +1 1

8 hours ago, Sunjina said:

We can buy by with master card and sell also. There service is good and fees is low.

Wow that good i think in your country bitcoin is legalize that is why you can buy it easily and sell it also easily, good luck.

• +1 1

I tried to buy Bitcoin like a week ago, and they were asking me for all kinds of identification. I had to provide my I.D photo. I gave them the picture, but they still denied me. For what reason I don't know,, but I would like a little bit of privacy when I'm buying my Bitcoin. Isn't that what Bitcoin is about being anonymous. I think Uncle Sam has to get his cut or else there will be hell to pay. 

• +1 2
  • +5 2

Buying Bitcoin with a credit card is a good idea. If something should go wrong it's not your money anyway. I know you have to pay it back, but any fraudulent charges on the card can be reported, so there is very little risk. The worst way to buy cryptocurrency is with a debit card because they don't credit your account all the time with fraudulent charges.

I tried to get my money back on something that I didn't purchase, and I was unsuccessful. They told me that I would have to file a report, take screenshots, and provide absolute proof that I didn't purchase the product.