Buy btc with credit card - Page 9 - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Buy btc with credit card

I think it is the best idea to get bitcoin  by visa card or master cards. Because we face difficulty to get crypto currency. I use this it is easy to get money. 

Stay blessed dear😊

There's a number of trades which allows customers to purchase bitcoin by way of credit score, however the just trade, which I such as the majority of with regards to this particular support is actually binance the actual dealings are actually quick when compared with additional trade.

On 11/3/2019 at 10:22 AM, starwill said:

Personally, this site has been recommended to me by people who have used it and they have done well, you do not need to register to buy, they have more than 100 currencies available, simple verification and reasonable commissions to be buying with a credit card, let's say that for each $ 100 at BTC they charge you about $ 15

this is too high a fee, you should not waste money paying this exaggerated fee

On 11/5/2019 at 12:10 AM, Luciferludz said:

My country doesn't allowed or restricted bitcoin may that's is a reason why I cannot sell with master card. But its OK cause I'm using vodacom-M-PESA to sell and buy bitcoin.

this is very sad

On 11/8/2019 at 7:17 AM, scorpiali said:

Every exchange offer this option you can buy from Binance or Kucoin or use some p2p exchange much better 

wrong, there are few exchanges that offer this option and they all ask people to do KYC

On 11/23/2019 at 2:41 PM, bobjoemega said:

Hi sir, listen with all my respect to you and to the website you are trying to promote for them, but i think the purchasing of btc with credit card is a very high risky way to use for doing this operation, for me i always use exchange like yobit if i want to purchase crypto with my credit card, it's more safe brother, and i'm sorry. 

you cannot buy bitcoin with debit card on yobit, you can only buy using perfect money or advcash that in the case of advcash you can add your bank card to buy bitcoin

On 12/15/2019 at 1:13 AM, Dinesh09798 said:

There are many sites where you can buy bitcoin with your credit card. But i perfer one site for you which is coinmama.com, in this site you can buy crypto coins with your credit card. It is very easy.

I use a lot of coinmama and I can say that it is a very reliable site, but it has a high fee

• +2 1

Yes it is really well and good action that you buy btc with debit card. It become more easy and fast and actually it is more easy to use. But some peoples have problem with this.

7 hours ago, Red-Jones said:

wrong, there are few exchanges that offer this option and they all ask people to do KYC

That's what I said,you can use Binance Huobi Kucoin or Okex exchanges to buy crypto currency with credit card and also sell you you crypto currency and have Cash directly to your Bank account or your choice payment

It is very good step, Crypto currencies field is prospering, may be we will someday see bitcoin exceeds all the limits and becomes formal  international currency, may be will help to decrease the differences between countries.

• +3 1

"We grow by lifting others"

it's the best to deal with Visa a big problem in buying bitcoin, one of you can not trust any one or complain about the high prices due to other roads and commissions imposed by the sellers. 

On 9/14/2020 at 9:48 AM, mahmud93 said:

Is crypto currency implement credit card? If yes how one own a card and like which country start the process the card already because i never know a country that issue the card

It is the credit or the debit card, the ones banks do give to people to use for transactions. You can use it for buying cryptocurrencies. Like on atomic wallet and coinomi, you can buy cryptocurrencies with the cards. You can also buy through the cards on exchanges like Luno and many other exchanges. 

Maybe you should try crypto.com they dont ask a fee to send fiat money to their exchange or Binance but they do ask some small fee.  I used paxfull but i got scammed there a couple times so I prefer to use only a well trusted exchange now. 

Indacoin ask a large fee though. I I wanna buy for €100 I get 0.00912 BTC. If i gonna use Binance 0.011140 at this time. so a difference of 19% thats huge. 

Edited by SHoog

On 10/31/2019 at 9:40 AM, Migo said:

Here are the best ways to buy bitcoin it is through Visa card or Master card from a global platform, it's the best to deal with Visa because we all face a big problem in buying bitcoin, one of you can not trust any one or complain about the high prices due to other roads and commissions imposed by the sellers. 

The advantage of this platform is that it sells directly through your visa, this saves you and get at an excellent price. 

https://indacoin.com/

I have a Visa. I have bought several times from binance and I have no problems

The matter remains fraught with risks, no matter how credible the platform you buy from, it could fall into a disaster in the end and lose everything.

Buying bitcoin with credit card seems to be a quick and cheap way to get bitcoin, but I have always found it risky and I have obtained bitcoin in other ways. However, I believe this payment method is becoming more popular and I am looking to take advantage of this option in the future.

• +5 1

1 hour ago, rocki said:

Buying bitcoin with credit card seems to be a quick and cheap way to get bitcoin, but I have always found it risky and I have obtained bitcoin in other ways. However, I believe this payment method is becoming more popular and I am looking to take advantage of this option in the future.

You can buy it on binance with debit cards very easy and without any severe risk. You can also use a special internet only debit/credit card to buy bitcoin that will be super safe

I used Visa to buy BTC hundred of times using binance and I had no problems never.
On 21.02.2020 at 16:22, Talilo88 said:

There exists a selection of swap that enables people to get bitcoin using credit rating nevertheless the simply swap that we just like the many in terms of this kind of program will be binance the particular purchases are usually quickly in comparison to some other swap.

There are many websites where you may buy BTC by visa or mastercard. I use Binance. 

The truth is that I do not see buying bitcoin with credit cards as pleasant, because many times people can reach a point where they can spend all their money, end their savings.
If you do that, I think you must be a well-trained person, know what you are doing and what dangers or risks you run with making such investments or purchases.

In my opinion, I have had acquaintances who have had problems when buying cryptocurrencies with a credit card, so I think it is more convenient to use more secure payment methods.

The commissions are too high more than 20 dollars for every 100, the p2p electronic commerce of platforms such as binance or paxful is more viable, they offer a not very high% for buying bitcoin or USDT and then exchanging them for btc, the exchange platforms using cards They charge a lot, recently I received an email from cex.io where paying with a visa they would charge 0% for a limited time

z7K3SYt.png

On 11/1/2019 at 6:00 PM, Emma said:

your suggested website is not so reputed friend. there are many trusted site online from where we can buy crypto with cards easily

they are binance,coinbase,localbitcoin etc

kindly back up your suggestions with the reliable sites you are talking about, personaly I haven't checked his, but o believe you could just share your own resource with us too

You can directly purchase Bitcoin with credit card on Binance. We offer the best route to buy Bitcoin using debit card or credit card (Visa or MasterCard).

I usually use coinmama or coinex. Baught up to 10k/per transaction and everything went fine. Check the fees for your countries people. For Russians there is a nice website bestchange.ru where you can check the best ways to buy some crypto.

On  many platforms now you can buy it with a credit card. But, be aware of high % because not everyone are reading rules. For example Binance takes 5% as I know, when you withdraw your money, also they will take %. So, I think exchange platforms it the best choice. 

We put money from a credit card into a payer, then to the Yobit exchange.  Then we buy any cryptocurrency.  The exit to fiat is the same.  It's simple, I like this way.