Buy btc with credit card - Page 11 - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Buy btc with credit card

Buying with a credit card is a risk that we assume, there are many platforms that offer this service, the ideal is to find a reference of where we can buy with a card, I personally have not done it, because the sites offer other ways to buy and it suits me quite a bit OK, so I mitigate the risk.

With growing the Cripto wold of course it will be convenient to purchase bitcoin by credit card. But same time sure there will be transaction fee on each purchase and additional exchange fee. So basically swapping card for bitcoin purchase you will pay a lot of fees to the banks. 

On 10/31/2019 at 3:40 AM, Migo said:

Here are the best ways to buy bitcoin it is through Visa card or Master card from a global platform, it's the best to deal with Visa because we all face a big problem in buying bitcoin, one of you can not trust any one or complain about the high prices due to other roads and commissions imposed by the sellers. 

The advantage of this platform is that it sells directly through your visa, this saves you and get at an excellent price. 

https://indacoin.com/

Thanks for the information to be able to buy bitcoins with our visa card, many platforms are difficult to buy because they show many errors at the time of purchase.

But I will use this to see how it goes when buying my cryptocurrencies

I wouldn't risk buying Bitcoins with a credit card, I haven't heard negative comments about it but it doesn't give me much confidence in exposing the credit card this way. 

It seems to be a good place to buy bitcoin but apart from that there are also others with which you can buy bitcoin with a credit card such as Airtm and from there you can even buy with your local currency at a good price

• +2 1

Bitcoin is easy to buy with a credit card, for example the Binance exchange gives you the option of quick and easy purchase. The only disadvantage that this has are the commissions that buying like this entails but being easy it compensates.

7-8 yıl sonra nakit bitecek. Herkes kredi kartına geçecek. Kredi kartıyla kripto para satın alma durumu daha sonra.

no no no exactly it is not correct to use credit cards for exchange nor for crypto neither others. cash is the king as always

Bitcoin (BTC) can seem like a very confusing foreign cryptocurrency to acquire. However, it really is not that difficult to buy Bitcoin online. The leading cryptocurrency has gotten a big boost, Currently most exchanges (cryptocurrency exchange platforms) allow you to enter a debit or credit card so you can buy Bitcoin. a good option is StormGain

Cryptocurrency exchange StormGain is one of the safest places to buy Bitcoin. Not only is it easy, but it is also quite fast. We will show you how to do it:

First, you must create an account, which can be done in less than a minute. From there, the platform will provide you with your own wallet to store Bitcoin.

Once you've signed up and verified your phone number and email, it's time to enter your credit and debit card information. This is easily done by clicking on the "Buy cryptocurrency with a card" section. StormGain offers a demo account to practice buying Bitcoin. You will have to verify an email and phone number before clicking on it. From there, you simply have to enter your credit or debit card to buy Bitcoin.

It is worth noting that a card purchase has a fee of 5% or 10 USD, whichever is higher. That said, the exchange accepts both Visa and Mastercard.

Then enter the amount of Bitcoin you want to buy and click "Deposit". If you are interested, you can keep your Bitcoin in the StormGain wallet for a 10% annual return through interest, or trade with a multiplier of up to 200x.

According to their website, StormGain's fees are as follows:

5% commission on bank or card deposit.
    0.1% withdrawal fee.

There is also a $ 50 minimum for deposits in both fiat and cryptocurrency. There is even a loyalty program that rewards users for depositing more.

• +1 1

8 hours ago, alabastrolas said:

When i bought bitcoin was using my credit card in the exchange Coinbase, I think its very simple and i think you can even buy bitcoin in ATM in the street. so look for your country the amount of ATM that let you do that!

I know there is many exchange offer this service specially binance ,recently i have use the p2p exchange on binance and it's great  easy and fast,binance is the best one for this kind of trading 

There is a lot of website who offer this service,but for me i prefer person to person buy or sell in other p2p exchange like localebitcoin. When you have a lot option to pay with it,not just credit card.

P2P is the best way to buy or sell bitcoin it's safe and with a large of options, bit now each exchange has his own way to purchase bitcoin and other coins on the exchange with credit card it's safe and secure and you get your coins in you exchange wallet, good luck

I prefer to buy bitcoin directly through Binance, it will be better in security and also less commission, I entered the site, it is good, but they take a large commission, but it will be good for the brothers who cannot buy through the MasterCard through Binance . 

• +1 1

I never buy bitcoin with credit card because i don't know how it works. I wish i could buy bitcoins with credit card in yobit exchange. It would the easiest way for me to buy bitcoins...

It is very easy to buy btc or other cryptocurrencies with coinbase ... you can do it instantly both buy and sell them and without much fee ...

As I counted, It's cheaper to buy BTC on all platforms via Deposit of fiat and then trade-buy. Because for buying with the credit card price of BTC is always higher.

• +5 1

In my opinion, its much easier to exchange fiat to BTC on something like bestchange.com, because there are multiple options and you can choose exchange by its score and reviews!

I have always been recommended to avoid making any purchases with the cards, but good for you, who have confidence and security with the same to do so

• +1 1

On 10/31/2019 at 4:50 PM, Geo said:

Its quiet interesting hearing that buying BTC through Visa or Mastercard is safe. But felt personally that's its risky 

What kind of risk ? I will try  with Visa.

it is easy to buy bitcoin or any coins now with your credit card you need just a international master card or internatinal visa card and go to binance exchange and create a account and verify it and you can buy by your credt card

Thank you for the information you have shared dear friend of this beautiful community, I will take your suggestion into account. The website looks great and the interface is very striking indeed.

• -2 1