Buy btc with credit card - Page 12 - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Buy btc with credit card

In my country, it is not possible to buy Bitcoins with a credit card, due to exchange control. But platforms like Binance and Airtm offer their p2p system, through which it is possible to buy them with local currency easily and safely.

• +2 1

Everywhere where it is possible to buy crypto via visa/mastercard you need to complete KYC, because of carding, when hackers steal CC's info and buy everything what they can. 

is it safety? i think its not safe buy witch credit card on exchange platforms? did u buy it never with credit card?

• +4 1

Today in my country there are problems with buying with a credit card. There may be a situation that the Bank may block the card due to a transaction on a crypto exchange or a crypto wallet. So far, everything is going to limit the circulation of cryptocurrency, and most likely the pressure from the state will increase

never bought bitcoin or any other coin from a credit card . I usually use paypal or exchange another coin for the one I need, through bestchange or any other reliable exchanger

I think that the bitcoin ATM machines should present in every countries. It is possible to make it's price high. And it is easy to buy bitcoin.

Its quiet interesting hearing that buying BTC through Visa or Mastercard is safe. иut felt personally that's its riskyю

ts quiet interesting hearing that buying BTC through Visa or Mastercard is safe. But felt personally that's its risky /

I buy bitcoin in two ways. On the Binance exchange and in the Trust Wallet. Everywhere there is an accurate course and convenient recharge from the card. You don't have to worry about safety. Both Binance and trust wallet are withdraw without problems, I advise everyone.

Its quiet interesting hearing that buying BTC through Visa or Mastercard is safe. but felt personally that's its risky.

Well I like your suggestion on where to buy bitcoin without fear of scam but there are so many websites out there that are proving the same service. 

On 31/10/2019 at 2:40, Migo said:

Aquí están las mejores formas de comprar bitcoins, es a través de una tarjeta Visa o una tarjeta Master desde una plataforma global, es la mejor manera de tratar con Visa porque todos enfrentamos un gran problema al comprar bitcoins, uno de ustedes no puede confiar en nadie o quejarse. los altos precios debido a otras carreteras y comisiones impuestas por los vendedores. 

La ventaja de esta plataforma es que vende directamente a través de tu visa, esto te ahorra y obtienes un precio excelente. 

https://indacoin.com/

Nowadays, bitcoin can be bought with any kind of asset and mainly with credit, debit, P2P cards, free coins, bitcoin ATMs in cities, etc., the range to acquire them is very large (Yobit).

I doubt that the site you listed will have the best price. I think, nevertheless, exchangers give an interesting price and reliability of transfers from a credit card and buying bitcoins.

I think that buying BTC with Visa or Mastercard is not a good decision, since the bank can charge you very high commissions which makes the purchase price of the BTC not favorable for us, but thanks for the information

Buying BTC by credit card depends on many factors.
If you want to buy BTC fast and don't have any other fast payment method, this is the solution.
However some BTC sellers charge big fees and sometimes it is your bank.
I sometimes use my bank card when I want to buy it immediately, but most often I use bank transfers.

Edited by lolok

On 11/8/2019 at 10:17 AM, scorpiali said:

Every exchange offer this option you can buy from Binance or Kucoin or use some p2p exchange much better 

I think that buying BTC with Visa or Mastercard is not a good decision, since the bank can charge you very high commissions which makes the purchase price of the BTC not favorable for us, but thanks for the information

• +1 1

Nowadays buying BTC with credit card is very easy. You even have low fees (near 0) if you use CRO or binance. More and more exchanges are using credit cards buuuuuut: There are some bad exchanges that might steal your personal data, be careful when using your credit cards, don't buy from sites that have a way lower price than the actual market.

7 minutes ago, anahi09 said:

Menim, da nakup BTC z Visa ali Mastercard ni dobra odločitev, saj vam banka lahko zaračuna zelo visoke provizije, zaradi česar nakupna cena BTC za nas ni ugodna, a hvala za informacije

Every serious bank has a price list and it shows how much they will charge for a purchase with Visa or Mastercard, so this should not be a problem

Cryptocurrency exchange StormGain is one of the safest places to buy Bitcoin. Not only is it easy, but it is also quite fast. We will show you how to do it:

First, you must create an account, which can be done in less than a minute. From there, the platform will provide you with your own wallet to store Bitcoin.

Once you've signed up and verified your phone number and email, it's time to enter your credit and debit card information. This is easily done by clicking on the "Buy cryptocurrency with a card" section. StormGain offers a demo account to practice buying Bitcoin. You will have to verify an email and phone number before clicking on it. From there, you simply have to enter your credit or debit card to buy Bitcoin.

It is worth noting that a card purchase has a fee of 5% or 10 USD, whichever is higher. That said, the exchange accepts both Visa and Mastercard.

Then enter the amount of Bitcoin you want to buy and click "Deposit". If you are interested, you can keep your Bitcoin in the StormGain wallet for a 10% annual return through interest, or trade with a multiplier of up to 200x.

As a rule, crypto is tightening. Almost all exchangers in addition to packages still strengthen offers. It is elementary to invest in a crypto as a result of a credit card. You will be able to get these offers quite a large number of exchangers, covering crex24, yobit, kucoin, binance for example. Apart from this, you will be able to remove the depot as a result of a credit card with these exchangers.

I once bought bitcoins (BTC) using a credit card, but I haven't done that anymore. Particularly at that time I didn't do badly, but it's risky, especially since you have to enter your card details on such sites.