Crypto as a gift - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto as a gift

It will need to explain a lot about cryptocurrencies if the other person is not experienced yet. So give a crypto gift is fine but when you do it think about the other person and if he can manage it or if it will be something that maybe it won't be liked so much.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

If that person is interested in crypto , it will be the best gift for that person.We all know that most of the people like metarealistic gift so they can wear or eat.

• +3 1

I have not provided this service before, but it is a good thing to present it in the form of a gift to a friend who does not know this field, in order to motivate him to learn in this area and through which he can make good profits

• +2 1

I think it's a nice idea to start exchanging cryptocurrencies as valuable gifts. I will consider this gift in my consideration for the next times that I intend to give someone a gift, but he must have a wallet and know how to use it first.

• +3 1

This would be really a special good idea if the person you want to gift him/her is interested in this crypto world! and if not , so it would encourage him/her to join this field! it's really a strange a bit to be honest , it would be a good way to introduce this world for a person you love.. but you should be aware and gift worthful cryptocurrencies in order not to lose their values by time.. 

• +2 1

Giving cryptocurrency as a gift depends on if the person you are presenting the gift to understand cryptocurrency,  if the person is not aquinted and also do not believe in digital currency the person may not value what you are offering. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

This is very happiness news for me if anyone give me crypto Bitcoin is a gift. But it is very hard that someone give gift from one person to another. So, i haven't received any gift from anyone. 

If someone give it is easy for this and happy for me. It is possible if anyone wanted to give btc I'm ready.

• +2 1

I gave a lot of gifts to my friends through digital currencies, and some of them bought game cards for them through bitcoin, and that was the reason for their interest in this field.

Hello everyone, in my opinion, bitcoin would be a good gift for a family member or friend on their birthday, of course it is important that that person has the knowledge of how cryptocurrencies are used and how to make a profit, because otherwise, I am Surely that person would not appreciate the gift, personally I have not had the necessary capital to be able to give this type of gift, but I can take it into account in the future.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/31/2019 at 4:05 AM, MaxKron said:

I did not give, but the idea is interesting. But to whom to give? All my friends are not interested in cryptocurrencies. When I tell you, they are not very willing to listen.

Well this quite interesting to here from you, since they are not interested that should not be a big deal just take your time since you guys are friends just organize a surprise indoor party with lot of food and drinks that will benefit all of you together with your family.

• +5 1

I personally have not made any bitcoin gift to any person but he planned to make a gift even in person who is very close to me and I will give him a bitcoin card for this Christmas
Good luck and great winnings and a big hello to the entire community

I just started earning crypto recently in this platform and I think it's a good idea to gift someone a wallet with crypto in it and explain how it works,probably they will appreciate and join crypto world.

Actually is a gift for me where I could be able to earn money to earn a living, cryptocurrency has help me a lot because is my primary source of income, I was introduced by my friend and through cryptocurrency I could be able to get more knowledge and experience where we share knowledge to each other 

• +4 1

Yes i have given so many times to my friends alot of cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin ofc.

That was meant for them to start using them as investment option or their own optional action like gambling or hodling for future price selling and taking some profit from.

Some of them have also learned on how to use cryptocurrencies on a daily basis.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I think this idea will be best for increasing crypto user. Because if we gift crypto to others than they can easily know about cryptocurrency and will be interested about it. As a result number of cryptocurrency user will be increase.

On 12/5/2020 at 3:40 PM, Gomez12 said:

know how to maintain their wallet private key because not waste the bitcoin or lost their private key to someone.

If one mistakingly lost his/her private key definitely that person has lose his funds because there is no way you can get access to that wallet unless you have that private key and pass phrase, so just the way you earlier stated we should be careful on the way we handle that to avoid lose.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

11 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

If one mistakingly lost his/her private key definitely that person has lose his funds because there is no way you can get access to that wallet unless you have that private key and pass phrase, so just the way you earlier stated we should be careful on the way we handle that to avoid lose.

@Projectcrypto...It is better to always keep the key of our crypto wallet.  But I always keep my keys in Notepad.  Because it is very important.  However, even if I lose the key to my Coinbase wallet, I can recover it. Because here I can return the key by forgetting the password via email.  But to keep our crypto currency, we need to store the key in our wallet in a safe place.

• +3 1

Well my friend no doubt that the cryptotalk is like a gift for me. Because I have never used the like this. And through this forum I am earning a very good amount on the daily basis and also learned some skills about crypto currencies.

Crypto is opportunity as a gift for jobless and students. Due to this many people which have no job and any source of income they earn lots of money by hardworking so we can say that crypto is gift for every user to getting lots of money. So we should write new ideas in their post and due to this we can earn lots of money

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Until now I did not receive any kind of surprise like this but I will hope that there should be any . One thing is good about this giving because it can make more people aware of this type of currencies. This is the more unique  of introducing with such kind of currencies.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, Cleaner said:

It is better to always keep the key of our crypto wallet.  But I always keep my keys in Notepad.  Because it is very important.  However, even if I lose the key to my Coinbase wallet, I can recover it. Because here I can return the key by forgetting the password via email.  But to keep our crypto currency, we need to store the key in our wallet in a safe place.

Notepad is not considered as a safe place for keeping passwords and keys. If someone hacks your computer and gains access to your PC, he can easily find it and copy your information that you have saved as txt file. Moreover, storing private information on Email is not safe because passwords of Emails can be hacked too. The only safe method to keep your keys is to write them down on a piece of paper which is stored in a safe and secret place. A paper is always safe because it is completely offline and you only have to protect it against water and fire.

Well, I haven't send anyone crypto as a gift yet, because I am new in the world of Crypto. But I got realised that Crypto is the one of the finest currency that would be used in payment for international level. But sending and receiving crypto as a gift have its own feelings of happiness and I also will get this Experience one day.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Well i referred some of my friends in cryptocurrency but they were not doing so good in this world. Their refferals gave me a good amount of money. So 1 month ago i gave them a short amount of Bitcoin via yobicode. They were happy with it. Will do the same in a few days cause a friend of mines birthday is coming.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I will be glad to receive that gesture because to have a gift of crypto isn't easy now, and it not easy to give a cryptocurrency gift to a person that doesn't know it value or doesn't even have idea about it or how it work, now with the way things are going the future lays with bitcoin and it the fastest growing digital currency, cryptotalk forum has help and develop my skills, knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies.

10 hours ago, Kenan12 said:

@Projectcrypto

This is absolutely correct, my friend, when we lose our private key, all our work will be in vain, and we will lose all our money, so important information like this we must be careful not to lose it and save it in a private note in order to beware of forgetting it, because the consequences will be dire

That is why some people normally fail to do which lead them to lose there funds forever and since we know this problem cant be resolved then we have to be extra careful just the way you earlier stated because losing funds in this field really pains alot. Be wise, prevention is better than cure my friends reading this conversation.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day