App wallet COINS.PH for cryptocurrency. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

App wallet COINS.PH for cryptocurrency.

I haven't used this wallet for a long time, maybe the last time in 2017. Because I'm not from that country and my country already has a local exchanger so I prefer to use a local exchanger. Now digital startup has become a must to make it easier to reach users.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am usig this wallet for few days. this wallet is very much user friendly to me and I think the security is very high in this app. so I suggest you all to use it.

An excellent wallet, to which there is a certain confidence of investors and just ordinary users of the Bitcoin cryptocurrency. 

This online wallet site is just for filipinos or just in the Philippines, I've heard this is good and trusted wallet in the Philippines, they can easily convert into fiat.. how nice. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Coins.ph is a big wallet you can use to pay bills and also transfer to bank. Coins pH get more service.

I am currently living in the UAE and been using coins.ph since 2018. But now, unfortunately the app is not anymore available in the iOS appstore of this region. I have not received any recent updates since October 2019. I sent an email to the support and they replied that they cannot do anything about it but as long the app is working in my mobile it wouldn't be a problem.

Just now, juttmani said:

That is good application and it is looking professional in your post. I didn't join it but soon I will join it the I will share my idea to you.

Well, as you know, coins.ph is only available in the philippines, and that application is really famous and useful for the citizens of the philippines, and we treat it as the most trusted wallet that offers cryptocurrency services. If you are in philippines, then I recommend using this application.

On 12/14/2019 at 10:20 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Very interesting new application. where a wallet that he created. but please tell me whether this is very safe and secure, because many scammers who enter the wallet online. thanks.

So far coins.ph have been very secure and there were no reports of scamming, although if you give your information to other people there is probability that they could access your account.

On 10/30/2019 at 7:06 PM, cryptokram said:

website: https://coins.ph/ you can also download then in IOS and Playstore just type Coins.PH.

image.thumb.png.53ddd56e15c25a9be19fc48e67fd3dca.png

This wallet is very useful and you can maximize the use of cryptocurrency using this.

image.thumb.png.2538af1e52b439b16a6f8d09c610734a.png

You can cash out fiat or send money to your loved ones..  if a fast way!

image.png.aae36dc440b17d236d55106d32518a6f.png

they are holding and accepting 4 major cryptocurrency and the local peso.

image.png.c840b5190ae515db23d7111e6891b79d.png

I think this wallet created in Philippine country. Philippines people of crypto use this wallet to store their fund. I think in that country crypto are legal. That's why there are some ATM machines also.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

But does it provide you with a key to your portfolio, does it have advantages as a small fee, and is it a safe wallet? These things must be mentioned

• Useful or interesting 2

THINK POSITIVE

website: https://coins.ph/ you can also download then in IOS and Playstore just type Coins.PH.

This wallet is very useful and you can maximize the use of cryptocurrency using this.

Recently i go a post about Phillipine crypto news related. And i read that in that country crypto are legal. People can use it from the country. And there also a crypto wallet which is phillipine country based. The country people use that wallet.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On 10/30/2019 at 6:06 PM, cryptokram said:

I think hate this Is for the Phillies people. So if it would be the universal. Than a better option.

This wallet is the very bad wallet i have ever encountered.the verification that is so hard to pass on.and then they will just disabled youre account with out doing nothing wrong.it is the worst wallet that i ever use.

PH, probably stands for Philippines,  and it would be good for sure those who are in Philippines, but I would assume the services provided for filipinos ,will not be the same as provided for the rest of the world. We in India, also need a good wallet but the govt. stance is preventing any developers to provide one. 

As of now that is the wallet I'm currently using, and I am not sure if this application or wallet is also available to other countries. This wallet is very useful since we are able to pay bills and buy mobile load and in-game currencies. Also we are able to hold the popular cryptocurrencies. We can also buy and sell crypto in this wallet. 

All Coins.ph accounts come with their own Bitcoin wallet, which you can use to receive, send, and store Bitcoin as you would any other wallet. You can use wallets from any Bitcoin wallet provider you prefer. You can also open wallet accounts with as many providers as you like.

Thank you for sharing this application here, but I think you need to mention about this application is for Philippines citizen only or No?.  Because I have already used this application month ago, finally is just for Philippine users.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

What are the distinct services provided by this wallet? Does it provide staking service for crypto? Do we have our own keys when using it or is it a centralized wallet?

Sounds too good, do i get any votes if this one is legit or not? 

Lets vote by quoting me, if you have used it or read some reviews.

fees and security w need to have more information and what they use for security and other stuff connecting with that ....... 

Can you please add more details about the wallet and the job that it give more than a wallet ? 

• -1 1

On 3/14/2020 at 10:18 PM, fila said:

Looks like a good wallet however I have enough wallets now and also hope that there is more crypto currency coins supported then the ones visible in the screen shot there.

you can use wallets from any bitcoin wallet company you opt for. you could also open pockets debts with as many providers as you want.

Mostly Philippines users use this wallet. Because this wallet belongs from the country. I saw many posts on different social platform that Philippines people post this wallet screenshot.

• +1 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 4/27/2020 at 8:07 PM, alex72 said:

yes I'm totally agree with you on this matter because I also don't have use this wallet for a quite very long time.

From what I've read about coins.ph, this is a Philipino wallet. It seems that it is running for a while right now, although I've also read a few reports of funds being frozen. I don't want to create a problem to people that use it, just wanted to ask if anyone that used it had problems with it. Sometimes we read things that might be totally different from reality and I've read accusations that I'm not sure I can trust.

• +3 1