Cheapest Price of BTC - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Cheapest Price of BTC

The cheapest price at which I bought bitcoin was about 3500 dollars, at first I did not believe in bitcoin at all and that it will grow, but I came to my senses in time and realized that it still has somewhere to grow.

I haven't been in Crypto world for long time. But the leats price of Bitcoin that i have seeen is  only 3k$  or something like that. And now it is 6k$ and will be growing in coming days. If i would have known about Bitcoin in earlier days i would be a whale now.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 10/29/2019 at 4:17 AM, xBDT Script said:

BTC was $20000 almost at its ATH which had no monetary value at 2009, when it was invented. A lot of people have purchased BTC earlier, some evn have purchased at the peak.

What about you? What is the cheapest price of BTC you have purchased.  I have purchased at $600, it was the cheapest for me.

Well after that Bitcoin get to 3600 dollars because of the world crisis, i could buy at 5200 dollars, because i was without internet and i couldnt do it before, thats the cheapest price that ive bought

I had the cheapest bitcoin at the price of $ 5000, because I started to be interested in cryptocurrencies late, I could buy it for $ 2000, but I thought that it could not grow to at least $ 3000. 

9 hours ago, ComeBackIsrael said:

I had the cheapest bitcoin at the price of $ 5000, because I started to be interested in cryptocurrencies late, I could buy it for $ 2000, but I thought that it could not grow to at least $ 3000. 

You have gotten it at a cheaper price dude, and you should have buy more when bitcoin go below $4000 last month, you will be smiling to your profits as from today

Because of the delay in knowing the field of encryption, it was the first process of buying currencies with a configuration that I made at $ 4000 and was able to sell when the price reached $ 9,000. Frankly, I also bought this year when the price fell to $ 4000 again.

The cheapest hair I bought was only $ 200 and I was afraid of losing it at the time because I was not greatly convinced of bitcoin and I said I risk either making profits or losing everything and this made me make a lot of profit

THINK POSITIVE

14 hours ago, laska smrtici said:

Well I bought some bitcoins during the year 2019 at a price of $ 4,600 and I do not yet have a large amount of bitcoin as I have not yet reached 1 bitcoin

I bought mine with $3900 and it rose to $13000 but I did not sell until it decreased to $10000 st the rime you are talking about last year. 

At the beginning of the bitcoin creation, the price of the currency was too little. The lowest price of the bitcoin that I bought was 1600 $ usd. The price of the bitcoin is now at 7k usd. But the halving is yet to come in the crypto world this year. This year the price will go to the approximately 20k usd after the halving. The lowest price won't be seen as we user expect. 

4 hours ago, CrimBit2020 said:

Do not think the price of bitcoin will get to $50000 soon, it I not possible, it will get to $50000 but it will be long and can never be this year. 

Don't be surprised it might reach that aspect soon, you just have to be patience and we should hope that bitcoin halving will have positive impact on bitcoin price

Between 2009 to 2015 there are a lot of people who dont think about Bitcoin and some of the people consider it as a scam, in this time the Bitcoin price is cheaper, the majority people who know the cheapest price from 2009 to 2011 are those who participate in get paid to click.

Edited by tienda

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

If you bought bitcoin at cheap prices was on 600$ on which years you bought bitcoin and on which price you sold out your bitcoin when you make this investment on crypto market. I have miss this years investment and now i made when bitcoin is on 12000$.

On 2/7/2020 at 3:56 AM, phpMailz said:

The cheapest price I have purchase bitcoin was around 1400 usd back in 2017, this was a quiet time on the bitcoin market, if I know bitcoin was coming to be this high I wouldn't have hold all my coins.

Bitcoin is one of the highest return giving cryptocurrency in the world I still remember that price bitcoin around $300 in the year of 2015 but at that time I had no money to invest in it but I am regretting right now 

The least I have purchased BTC was when it was about $4800 after the pump back in 2018, I wasn't lucky enough to buy before the pump although I have known some little things about bitcoin, I was still a little skeptical.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I purchased Bitcoin 3 years ago when it's market price was under $5000 most of them are still in my hardware wallet as I prefer a long term investment for Bitcoin and I am expecting the price of Bitcoin to be skyrocketed so that I can sell it to gain profits. 

I purchased bitcoin at the cheapest price of 4300 dollars in this year. Am happy because i doubled my amount when price reached 9000 dollars. I believe there are many investors who purchased bitcoin at a lower price than me.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The cheapest price I bought bitcoin was, I remember $ 2000, I bought some bitcoin and started trading it directly, and I didn't store it

Life is great and enjoy it

Unfortunately, I did not enter the world of crypto until after the bitcoin price rose, and I could not buy it because I did not have the money for that, but at the beginning of my career in the field of crypto I used to earn Satoshi by working in faucets and advertising sites

I was not so lucky as many users here. As i remember i bought a small part of bitcoin in 2018 for 8000$ on exchange. I have ability to buy it in 2017 before huge rising up, but i lost my chance.

In the beginning, when Bitcoin appeared on the cryptocurrency market, it was very cheap, it was not worth a dollar, but over time it has risen in price until today, where it oscillates around $ 10,000. In particular, I have not found a cheaper price at 6000 dollars since I met Bitcoin.

On 10/5/2020 at 8:53 AM, Waltee said:

Before the Bull run in 2017 I was buying Btc at about $9000 AUD, about $6500 US. The problem was that I kept selling it every time I made a small gain. Eth too, made small amounts but could have been a lot more.

i think this is a problem that most of us face in crypto, where we just tend to sell our coins too early, and this is why people need to learn technical analysis because it will help you know when to buy and when to sell.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Well at the middle of this year Bitcoin decreased to 5k usd. That was the least i have seen in my own eyes. I joined crypto a year ago.  So I have a little experience now. I didn't buy in that time but regret for it cause it is now 3 times more. So if bitcoin again fell down i am gonna buy a good amount of it.

• Useful or interesting 1

The cheapest price I bought was $5000 during the big drop that happened this year. It was something that everyone bought and it was risk because we went against many that were saying it will go lower but I thought that with the halving close it will be a mistake not to buy some more. First time I bought was this January but higher than that.

• +3 1

On 10/29/2019 at 5:17 PM, xBDT Script said:

BTC was $20000 almost at its ATH which had no monetary value at 2009, when it was invented. A lot of people have purchased BTC earlier, some evn have purchased at the peak.

What about you? What is the cheapest price of BTC you have purchased.  I have purchased at $600, it was the cheapest for me.

Wow, you must have started really early to get BTC at $600. How I wish I’ve heard and got started in bitcoin that early. I think the cheapest I’ve purchased BTC is $6000. Anyways, its never too late to buy BTC since there is no ceiling on how high its price can eventually rise.