Do you think centralized coins survive in market ? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Do you think centralized coins survive in market ?

Bitcoin is the leader by capitalization - it is a decentralized cryptocurrency. Is there a centralized coin project that can compete with bitcoin? In my opinion, no. Only decentralized and anonymous cryptocurrencies can go up significantly (due to popularity)

Centralized coin will survive in the market and they are even having more chances than decentralized coins, centralized will not face any problem in the future

I do not think that one of these cryptocurrencies will achieve the success achieved by bitcoin, history will not repeat itself, who initially invested in bitcoin and bought thousands of bitcoin ten years ago is now considered very rich but I do not think that the opportunity will be repeated with any other cryptocurrency.

Yes they will definitely survives. Investing in ripple and Binance is very much secure and profitable. These two coins has great potential to be successful again.

No, I do not think so. This market in general is based on the property of decentralization and all currencies in it enjoy decentralization and any central currency that enters the market and tries to succeed will eventually fail.

Yes my friend bitcoin M still thinking  that centralized coi can be survived in the market . I support  centralized  coin and want to purchase  them.

I think that such coins will survive because even the test coins GRAM was a huge demand, those who do not violate the laws will use these coins 100%

Everything is possible in the cryptocurrency market and we should not underestimate any currency. Perhaps sudden news comes out of a coin, making it soaring, and making its holders rich in a moment. This market is volatile.

21 hours ago, Capricon said:

Hello my dear friend,I think the most of them will survive for the future. So it would be careful all the time you think of it . So make it better for the upcoming days.

They have been surviving in cryptocurrency and I have seen them performing well than decentralized coin, they have been always in progressive mood

I think centralized coin can still survive in the market. If the project comes up with the long term vision with completely different strategies to give something new--the centralized coin can get the huge popularity in the market, I am thinking so. 

I do not think so. In fact, I believe that many currencies and even decentralization in the market will shorten and will have no benefit in the next generation of crypto, this is my personal opinion.

On 10/29/2019 at 7:00 AM, Cryptohash said:

Will history repeat again ?

Most of them invest again in Ripple , Stellar lumen , Binance coin and Tron . 

Upcoming project Libra and gram tokens

Do you think it will survive in upcoming days will people again make a individual rich again ?

What's your opinion about them do you support it ?

Obviously why centralized coins won't be surviving in upcoming days. I mean their supply can at least be regulated by the individuals. So changes can be easily made. 

I think that Yes, such coins will survive, because there will be people who will trust the billionaires who created them more than people who do not show themselves, who created decentralized coins.

Those centralized coins are being controlled its price,it may survive but not as what decentralized coin did,especially libra,whose been very controversial after its announcement and partnership backed out. it is only good for trading but not for holding for too long.

For me I think centralize coin will still survive In the market because there are supported by banks and government, but it's obvious this coins price  can be easily manipulated and this will make people loose , so it's better not to hold for long.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Just now, Virgil dijk said:

For me I think centralize coin will still survive In the market because there are supported by banks and government, but it's obvious this coins price  can be easily manipulated and this will make people loose , so it's better not to hold for long.

l do agree with your opinion, centralize coin survive the market. As you above mentioned it will be really bad when prices of coins can be easily changed l mean the factors which can influence prices. People will lose own money. 

Just now, Virgil dijk said:

that is so smart, these coins the reason that i do not like them, is because developers can decide to do anything about.

Most of the centralised coins disappear by the time. A lot of new currencies and projects were created to beat the price of the bitcoins. But that didn't go well. The bitcoin is a decentralised coin. And still the rate is high and people believe in it because no one can control it and there is a xhance of profits. It has survived a decade. But the flat currencies are at risk as it is increasing its popularity day by day. 

Honestly, i am not a big fan of centralized coins because i think that the price can be manipulated very easily and it does not allow for the same advantages and anonymity that the decentralized coins are providing. Sure this is a great opportunity and for it to be a centralized coin it would be safe to assume that the market would be good and it would be a stable coin with little risk, but the fact is that this is a small investment, and one that i am not fond off in my opinion. I prefer the king of all crypto, and that is bitcoin.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 10/29/2019 at 3:30 AM, Cryptohash said:

Do you think it will survive in upcoming days will people again make a individual rich again ?

It's not the market they need to survive trough. It´s the regulators as they make the calls if those coins will get banned in the future. And as being centralized, it's an easier job to ban them. Or at least making their use practically impossible.

17 hours ago, Anwyll Axel said:

Definitely they will survives. The Binance coins BNB is one of the best coin and it has great future, others coins like ripple and NEO coin are also very good. We can also make good profit by these coins.

Centralized coins are Worthy to be have in cryptocurrency and they will survive if they show the supporters that they are here for serious business if not it won't last for sometimes

On 10/29/2019 at 7:30 AM, Cryptohash said:

For this time I can say they can survive. Because in future they all will move their coins into decentralised system. It's already ongoing. Many projects moving into decentralised system.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 10/29/2019 at 9:30 AM, Cryptohash said:

Yes i do think that they are now gaining popularity again woth their service to the people. I think that they need to make more momey so they want to invest in sone sentralize accounts and cryptocurrencies. 

The list given to us tells you that it is possible for history to be repeated again, and everyone who invests in that currency will be entitled to a percentage of the profits. But I do not strongly support this idea because it is possible to take risks in view of the fact that the market is volatile if it does not seize the appropriate opportunity.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The movement of cryptocurrencies and crypto like Bitcoin cannot be judged as a fluctuating currency and may rise or fall dramatically at any moment so this is necessary to be cautious

Life is great and enjoy it