Do you think centralized coins survive in market ? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Do you think centralized coins survive in market ?

Many central currencies still exist and it is very difficult to die because they have the confidence of many people. The price of the ripple has risen in the last period, and this is evidence that central currencies are popular and the price can be controlled to some extent. Bitcoin is the best investment in human history, so I recommend increasing  Investing in bitcoin.

• +4 1

Brought together coins as we found in the genuine market, are progressing nicely and they have more clients using their benefits. There are potential outcomes that bring together coins will have a superior favorable position over decentralizing coin. Give sit back and watch what the future hold for them and I a chance to imagine that a portion of the various unified coins certainly will endure the market rises and downswings, because of the way that they're corporate stages, and a few companies will endure showcase vacillations.

• +4 1

It is possible that the investment of these currencies will be encouraged and likewise possible for their success, but I think that the best investment is to work with Bitcoin because it is the first and best currency until this moment and working with it is also profitable.

I think the central currency is important, as well as the decentralized currency, both of which are lost in importance and security. But decentralized movements between people in small amounts can be more comfortable and effective. 

For me: I see that coins or paper currencies (central currencies) will not go away at the present time, because most people now are still trading currencies, but there are only (some) people and large international companies that trade in cryptocurrencies, meaning that currencies  Crypto / Bitcoin still needs support and service in order to cover the widest ranges of the world.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Brought together coins as we found in the genuine market, are progressing nicely and they have more clients using their benefits. There are potential outcomes that bring together coins will have a superior favorable position over decentralizing coin. Give sit back and watch what the future hold for them and I a chance to imagine that a portion of the various unified coins certainly will endure the market rises and downswings, because of the way that they're corporate stages, and a few companies will endure showcase vacillations.

• +2 1

Centralized currencies have been surviving in the market before the discovery of decentralized currencies so I don't see an issue here the main thing is that maybe it's usage will reduce

• +1 1

Yes centralized coins can survive in the market because they are been regulated and it has a lot of opportunities as the traders knows that it has a fixed and specific amount and they can predict the value and profit 

I don't think centralized coins will survive the market, the goal of people getting into cryptocurrency is because they don't want their finances to be controlled, we want to avoid banks as fiat controllers. In addition, centralized coins also do not have high fluctuations so that the profit as a trade is also small.

• +5 1

I think so to survive such coins and stay afloat with Bitcoin. But I do not store any of them and only believe in bitcoin and ethereum. 

• +4 1

• +2 1

Yes there is no doubt that centralized coins are the best choice then decentralized one. They will exist with all of their potential & go on surging up. Don't worry about it their future. You don't have t worry about that.

• +3 1

I think centralized coins will survive in market, but they will not big for many years.  but we should buy them anything can be happened on crypto market. that's why we should hold all of our good coins.

• +1 1

Of course, it will remain, cryptocurrencies will not be able to download cash easily or quickly, all economies of the world still rely on the monetary currency, so there is some reservation and concerns about the spread of cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

I believe that some of the various centralised coins will withstand market ups and downs because they are corporate outlets, and some companies will withstand market volatility.

There are a lot of cryptocurrencies that will not be affected by market fluctuations because they have a very strong base, so yes, many coins will survive and they will get stronger

Cryptocurrency is a new form of digital asset based on a network that is distributed across a large number of computers. This decentralized structure allows them to exist outside the control of governments and central authorities. And the centralization of currencies makes them lose their characteristics.

Yes centralized coins are survive in the market and so soon it will be cross their last time high price. Like XRP tocuh the 4.50$ and XVG touch the 0.38$ and TRX touch the 0.53$ but this time i hope they touch the high price because this time crypto market will make a huge pump...

Centralized cryptocurrencies are the most important currencies within the crypto market, but the central currencies will remain, but the cryptocurrencies will remain in the first place and the top for them, and I wish all the best for the cryptocurrencies in the market.

Indeed I believe that there is an opportunity for the unified cash to get by in the market since it is controlled by its central position and they have the information how to bargain in the pivotal time however in the event of decentralized coins it is utilized by people and oversaw additionally so it's troublesome.

Yes, I think that the central currencies have achieved strong success and there are many people who have achieved large profits through investing in these currencies, so when you see this success, you may think of investing in central currencies.

• +4 1

Yes, I believe that the centralised currency has a chance of surviving in the economy because it is controlled by the central authority and they know how to cope in a crisis, but in the case of decentralized coins, it is used by people and handled as well, making it complicated.

I do not think that central currencies will be affected in the future by market fluctuations or a decrease in the prices of other currencies, as they enjoy great support from private companies, and even these currencies are greatly supported by states and governments, so they keep their price within normal limits, unlike decentralized cryptocurrencies That depends on buying and selling and the movement of the market

They do, even most companies which are regulated even banks prefer these centralized coins, Like XRP, I'm not so sure that this coins is centralized, I juts assumed that because of it's features.