Avoid this two errors, if you want to keep your coin safe - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Avoid this two errors, if you want to keep your coin safe

Safest place for saving is our wallet and many method already release to take our safety. Saving our data on the right place also important, we can use external hardware for this purposes. Never allow third party or browser save your data, that's private and only you can control it not others.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency is safe but not with your wallet, you need to keep it safe. We know crypto can be use to get income and join safe program/ site is very helpful. Scammer came from suspicious link specially about HYIP, give away program and adults site. Find the true information about the program/ site and see their works, if good join if not leave it.

• +1 1

On 10/29/2019 at 2:49 PM, miskyming said:

yep I agree, it is important to back up your Private keys so in case you forgot or accidentally delete or lost. And about storing crypto  it is really not advisable to store a big amount of crypto, you know many incident of hacking exchange so only your extra money that you can afford to lose. 

This is real. My friend accidentally lose it and then she didn't have back ups or her private keys were not really that authentic so i felt bad for her. You're right, we should  really do back ups.

• +1 1

On 10/29/2019 at 7:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

For everyone to be successful in any domaine he need to know the issues that can be in it, and also in project, you need to find the errors that can destroy you in the future, if you don't know it before, so here i'm giving you the most two dangerous error that you need to avoid

1- Don't for get to make a backup, for all your keys and memes, because if you lose the original and you don't have a backup, you will never be able to get to your coin.

2- Never store your CryptoCurrencies, in a hot wallets, like exchange or website.

Yeah, before create a wallet im always backup it in my offline memo. But for me so far Hot wallets is safe to store my crypto

On 10/29/2019 at 7:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

For everyone to be successful in any domaine he need to know the issues that can be in it, and also in project, you need to find the errors that can destroy you in the future, if you don't know it before, so here i'm giving you the most two dangerous error that you need to avoid

1- Don't for get to make a backup, for all your keys and memes, because if you lose the original and you don't have a backup, you will never be able to get to your coin.

2- Never store your CryptoCurrencies, in a hot wallets, like exchange or website.

Yeah, before create a wallet im always backup it in my offline memo. But for me so far Hot wallets is safe to store my crypto

Yes you provided very usefull information to safe our fund..one should make all the backup for the wallets and accounts .and never share the details of the accounts and private keys.

On 10/29/2019 at 8:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

Better just to memorize your passwords and keys than storing it specially online. There are a lot of risks when you store your wallet securities online. Write it down on papers and keep.

• +1 1

nMvFbuZ.png

On 10/29/2019 at 5:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

Also dont store your keys in emails. as there are many phishing attacks, and it is very easy to hack email. There are lot of ways to store keys, 

You can't make a backup of your private key if your wallet is an exchange. The exchange controls the private keys for you and in some cases they store multiple people's money in the same wallet address. All the more reasons to use a cold wallet.

• +1 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 1/16/2020 at 4:59 PM, Cryptojubayer said:

Tow errors are try to make your account security strong and don't use same password in all site.

That is a good advice, if you use the same address then you can expect to lose your account one day

First of all do not click on any kind of email you got from unknown person so company because that mail might be sent from hackers aslo and if you opened this mail and if you clicked that link might give access to hackers and the second thing is that always make a strong password and change your password after few weeks so that the password you input ,might not get traced from some false website

• +1 1

On 29.10.2019 at 11:20, williamz902 said:

В какой-то степени я не согласен с этим. Когда я торгую, мне нужны мои монеты на бирже для быстрых транзакций в любой момент. Я не могу ждать 1 час или более транзакций с биткойнами из моего кошелька на биржу. Тем не менее, я буду хранить столько же на обмене, сколько использую, а остальное будет в безопасности в моем автономном кошельке.

A man talks about the security of his coins, you talk about the speed of trading these coins and do not take security into account here

Those 2 things that are listed are some of the ways on how we can keep our coins safe, we should never ever hold or store our coins in exchanges because that is really prone to hacking and we might lose our coins. Also being careful and investigative can make us safe from hackers and scammers.

• +1 1

On 1/22/2020 at 10:43 AM, Nahid hasan said:

Thanks for the information and I will be make sure that I keep all my back up of keys for that I should not have a problem to re- login and password. You information really helped me.

And where exaclty you pan to keep your back up keys, it is not easy keeping them for long.

22 minutes ago, Adeerma said:

If you want to keep coins safely, it is important to make a private key copy, without a copy maybe you will find it difficult and can lose your investment

It is improving for a backup of your wallet really it should be secure

Well keeping our coin is depends on our hands, if we know how can we secure iur coins it is a good thing, like you said we must have a backup file a soft and hard copy so even if one lose you have extra to recover your coin. 

• +1 1

Thank you for this information. Beginner like me are always in the state of fear to loose money, now i learnt what mistakes should i avoid. Now i can avoid any mistakes and loosing my money in future.

• +1 1

Thank you so much for sharing this kind of useful information among us and I think this will have the newbies to keep their crypto coins safe in the wallet

People always forget to create a backup for their accounts because they are too lazy. They say to themselves that no one will hack their account and they will do the back up tomorrow. That's a big mistake 

• +1 1

On 10/29/2019 at 6:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

I always remember that. Because I know about that. Many hackers already hacked many exchangers. That's why I always secure my account with 2 FA authentication.

• +1 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Great points, but as long as you are on the internet, all your wallets are hot wallets. If you truly want to protect your coins, keep it in brain wallet. There is no amount of precaution that is enough for security. Each and every protection can be overtaken by hackers. 

• +1 1

Yes by avoiding these two errors we can save your money thank you so much to give us this useful information ... God bless you....:classic_smile:

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful and useful information with us  both the points shared above is very important to avoid the errors for keeping your coins safe and everyone should take care of it because backup is really a very nice option to keep your account protected even if you lost your original keys.

• +1 1

We can add somthing that you shouldn't trust any one and don't answer for any investing offers from comanys or people .. they want to steal your money

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• VPS сервера от 6$Выделеные сервера от 54$Сервера с GPU от 300$с полным списком услуг можно ознакомится на нашем сайтеDEDIONE-Available Serversнаши контакты:TG: https://t.me/Alffi_Solomonsподписывайтесь на наш канал переодически добавляем сервера с большими скидками или совершенно бесплатно.ссылка на канал https://t.me/+u1QBackNiKZjYWVk
    • Майнеры сообщили о снижении добычи биткоина в апреле. Marathon Digital Holdings добыла 850 BTC, что на 21% больше, чем годом ранее, но на 5% меньше, чем в марте. В конце апреля компания увеличила целевой хешрейт до 50 EH/s к концу 2024 года. Argo Blockchain сгенерировала 99 BTC, что стабильно по сравнению с мартом. Riot Platforms намайнила 375 BTC, что на 12% меньше, чем март.
    • 🔥🚀 Join the KleeKai Inu Mega Airdrop Event – Claim Your Share Now!!🔥🚀 Attention all crypto enthusiasts! Get ready to embark on an exhilarating journey with the KleeKai Inu Mega Airdrop Event – the biggest airdrop event of the year! With a staggering 2 Trillion tokens up for grabs, this is an opportunity you don't want to miss. Why is this airdrop EPIC? 1. Massive Token Distribution: Dive into the world of KleeKai Inu with your share of 2 trillion tokens. Yes, you read that right – 2,000,000,000,000 tokens are waiting to be distributed!     2. Groundbreaking Crypto Initiative: Be part of history in the making as we revolutionize the crypto universe with KleeKai Inu. This is not just an airdrop; it's a game-changer. How to Participate? 1. Access the Exclusive Form: Click the link provided Below or visit our official website to access the user-friendly form.     2. Complete the Tasks: It's easy and straightforward. Complete the tasks outlined in the form to secure your spot in the airdrop.     3. Submit and You're In: Once you've completed the tasks, submit the form, and you're officially part of the KleeKai Inu Mega Airdrop Event! What's in it for YOU? - Claim Your Tokens: Don't miss out on the chance to claim your share of 2 trillion KleeKai Inu tokens.     - Future Utilities and Perks: Early participants may unlock exclusive token utilities and perks in the future. Seize this opportunity to be part of something extraordinary! Join NOW & Secure Your Tokens: [https://forms.gle/vGQ1yixQaA6SsSfc7] Don't sit on the sidelines – be part of the future of digital assets with KleeKai Inu. Act fast, spread the word, and let's redefine the crypto landscape together. Together, we'll reach for the stars and beyond with KleeKai Inu! 🌌🔥 Links : Website:   https://www.kleekai.online/ Twitter:     https://twitter.com/KleekaiCoin Telegram:  https://t.me/Kleekaiofficialorg [NOTE : If Clicking On Click Is Not Working Than Kindly Copy And Paste Link In Browser]
    • 🌟 Kleekai Inu, the much-anticipated cryptocurrency project merging the charm of the Klee Kai Inu breed with blockchain brilliance, is thrilled to announce the launch of its presale on         June 1, 2024! 🚀   With the presale set to commence, Kleekai Inu Coin aims to redefine the crypto landscape, offering investors and enthusiasts an opportunity to be part of an electrifying adventure. Backed by a passionate community and guided by core values of innovation, transparency, and social responsibility, Kleekai Inu Coin is poised to make a lasting impact. 🐾   What Makes Kleekai Inu Stand Out? Amidst the myriad of digital assets, Kleekai Inu focuses on providing a secure and community-driven platform for managing and trading cryptocurrencies. Its specialized approach ensures comprehensive insurance coverage and mitigates potential risks, setting a new standard in the industry. 💼   Benefits of Investing in Kleekai Inu ICO:   🌟 Early Adoption Advantage: Secure a larger percentage of tokens at a discounted price by investing early. 📈 Future Potential: Kleekai Inu's unique project promises growth and rewards for investors, with increasing adoption and utility. 🤝 Community-Centric: Kleekai Inu prioritizes community engagement, ensuring transparency and responsiveness to investors' needs. ♻️ Sustainable Growth: With a commitment to social responsibility, Kleekai Inu allocates a portion of transactions to support animal welfare initiatives. 🔍 Transparent Governance: Kleekai Inu implements transparent governance mechanisms, allowing token holders to actively participate in project decisions.   Join the presale to gain exclusive access to KLEEKAI tokens and unlock a world of possibilities within the Kleekai Inu ecosystem. From lightning-fast transactions to low fees and unique NFT opportunities, Kleekai Inu Coin promises to deliver an unparalleled experience for its holders. 💰   Why Kleekai Inu ICO is Unmissable: In a market fraught with uncertainties, Kleekai Inu offers stability and growth potential. By investing in this ICO, investors not only support a transformative project but also secure their investments for the future. 🌱   How to Get Involved To Invest in Kleekai Inu ICO: 1)Visit https://www.kleekai.online/ 2)Connect your wallet 3)Choose the desired investment amount 4)Confirm the transaction and await token distribution 5)Witness the growth of your investment as Kleekai Inu revolutionizes the crypto landscape. Ambitious Goals Kleekai Inu aims to revolutionize the crypto landscape by providing a secure, innovative, and community-driven platform. Future plans include expanding utility through partnerships, integrating additional features like NFTs, and fostering sustainable growth through transparent governance. With its commitment to innovation, security, and community, Kleekai Inu presents a compelling opportunity for investors. By investing now, you not only access potential growth but also contribute to a project dedicated to making a positive impact in the crypto space. "We're excited to embark on this journey with our community,". "The presale marks the beginning of a new chapter in the world of cryptocurrency, and we're committed to building a project that not only delivers value but also makes a positive impact on the world." The Kleekai Inu presale will run from June 1, 2024, offering investors a chance to be part of something truly special. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the canine crypto revolution! For more information about Kleekai Inu and to participate in the presale, visit https://www.kleekai.online/presale Links Website:  https://www.kleekai.online/ Twitter:     https://twitter.com/KleekaiCoin Telegram: https://t.me/Kleekaiofficialorg [NOTE : If Clicking On Click Is Not Working Than Kindly Copy And Paste Link In Browser]  
    • 🌟 Kleekai Inu, the much-anticipated cryptocurrency project merging the charm of the Klee Kai Inu breed with blockchain brilliance, is thrilled to announce the launch of its presale on         June 1, 2024! 🚀   With the presale set to commence, Kleekai Inu Coin aims to redefine the crypto landscape, offering investors and enthusiasts an opportunity to be part of an electrifying adventure. Backed by a passionate community and guided by core values of innovation, transparency, and social responsibility, Kleekai Inu Coin is poised to make a lasting impact. 🐾   What Makes Kleekai Inu Stand Out? Amidst the myriad of digital assets, Kleekai Inu focuses on providing a secure and community-driven platform for managing and trading cryptocurrencies. Its specialized approach ensures comprehensive insurance coverage and mitigates potential risks, setting a new standard in the industry. 💼   Benefits of Investing in Kleekai Inu ICO:   🌟 Early Adoption Advantage: Secure a larger percentage of tokens at a discounted price by investing early. 📈 Future Potential: Kleekai Inu's unique project promises growth and rewards for investors, with increasing adoption and utility. 🤝 Community-Centric: Kleekai Inu prioritizes community engagement, ensuring transparency and responsiveness to investors' needs. ♻️ Sustainable Growth: With a commitment to social responsibility, Kleekai Inu allocates a portion of transactions to support animal welfare initiatives. 🔍 Transparent Governance: Kleekai Inu implements transparent governance mechanisms, allowing token holders to actively participate in project decisions.   Join the presale to gain exclusive access to KLEEKAI tokens and unlock a world of possibilities within the Kleekai Inu ecosystem. From lightning-fast transactions to low fees and unique NFT opportunities, Kleekai Inu Coin promises to deliver an unparalleled experience for its holders. 💰   Why Kleekai Inu ICO is Unmissable: In a market fraught with uncertainties, Kleekai Inu offers stability and growth potential. By investing in this ICO, investors not only support a transformative project but also secure their investments for the future. 🌱   How to Get Involved To Invest in Kleekai Inu ICO: 1)Visit https://www.kleekai.online/ 2)Connect your wallet 3)Choose the desired investment amount 4)Confirm the transaction and await token distribution 5)Witness the growth of your investment as Kleekai Inu revolutionizes the crypto landscape. Ambitious Goals Kleekai Inu aims to revolutionize the crypto landscape by providing a secure, innovative, and community-driven platform. Future plans include expanding utility through partnerships, integrating additional features like NFTs, and fostering sustainable growth through transparent governance. With its commitment to innovation, security, and community, Kleekai Inu presents a compelling opportunity for investors. By investing now, you not only access potential growth but also contribute to a project dedicated to making a positive impact in the crypto space. "We're excited to embark on this journey with our community,". "The presale marks the beginning of a new chapter in the world of cryptocurrency, and we're committed to building a project that not only delivers value but also makes a positive impact on the world." The Kleekai Inu presale will run from June 1, 2024, offering investors a chance to be part of something truly special. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the canine crypto revolution! For more information about Kleekai Inu and to participate in the presale, visit https://www.kleekai.online/presale Links Website:  https://www.kleekai.online/ Twitter:     https://twitter.com/KleekaiCoin Telegram: https://t.me/Kleekaiofficialorg [NOTE : If Clicking On Click Is Not Working Than Kindly Copy And Paste Link In Browser]  
    • Дорогие друзья! Представляем новый автоматический сервис по обмену валют.  UmaPay.online - Умный обмен 24/7   Автоматический обмен криптовалют 24/7/365 Bitcoin (BTC) Litecoin (LTC) Monero (XMR) USDT (ERC-BEP-TRC) с 20.05.2024: Ethereum (ETH) Dai (DAI) Ripple (XRP) Zcash (ZEC) Tron (TRX)  USDC (ERC-BEP-TRC) Perfect Money Payeer Epaycore   Сайт: https://umapay.online/ Email: support@umapay.online Телеграм: umapay   AML - вопросы и ответы: 1) - При обменах, принимаете ли вы криптовалюту клиента на свой локальный кошелек, или сразу на биржевой аккаунт?     - Прием идет на биржевые кошельки 2) - Какой процент общего риска по AML считаете допустимым, до скольки % включительно?     - Процент риска разный и зависят от многих факторов, мы выполняем требования бирж 3) - Какой процент «красного» риска по AML (высокорискованные компоненты транзакции) вы считаете допустимым, до скольки % включительно? (речь о доле в общей сумме)      - процент риска разный и зависят от многих факторов, мы выполняем требования бирж 4) - Что будет с клиентом и его монетами при превышении риска (если вы заметили грязь на своем локальном кошельке), или если ваша биржа заблочила монеты (если вы принимали сразу на биржу)?      - Мы не блокируем и не замораживаем транзакции, но в случае, если биржа заморозит платеж, мы исполняем требования бирж и переадресуем их на клиента. Прикрепляем ссылку на наши: Правила сайта и Политика AML/KYC 
    • Активность в сети Биткойн ( BTC ) приближается к историческому минимуму, при этом трейдеры значительно замедляют транзакции за два месяца с тех пор, как Биткойн достиг нового исторического максимума.   Данные аналитической компании Santiment показывают замедление активности в сети Биткойн за последние несколько месяцев, рисуя тонкую картину текущего состояния криптовалюты. В обновлении X от 11 мая Santiment подчеркнули, что внутрисетевая активность в сети Биткойн является самой низкой с 2019 года. Это наблюдение связано с видимым нисходящим трендом в различных показателях, включая объем транзакций, ежедневные активные адреса и количество китов.  По данным Santiment, объемы внутрисетевых транзакций Биткойна приближаются к самому низкому уровню за 10 лет, а количество ежедневных активных адресов находится на самом низком уровне с января 2019 года.  Кроме того, данные аналитической компании показывают, что китовые транзакции, обычно на сумму более 100 000 долларов, значительно замедлились, отражая уровни, которые в последний раз наблюдались в декабре 2018 года.   Хотя снижение онлайн-активности на первый взгляд может показаться тревожным, аналитики Santiment предположили, что оно не может напрямую коррелировать с предстоящим падением цен на BTC , как это наблюдалось в последние недели. Вместо этого они объясняют спад «страхом толпы и нерешительностью» среди трейдеров, подчеркивая сложную связь между активностью в сети и настроениями рынка. Несмотря на эти проблемы, цена Биткойна на момент написания была относительно стабильной и колебалась чуть выше 61 000 долларов США с небольшим увеличением на 0,1% за последний день.     Монета зафиксировала 24-часовой объем торгов в размере $12,67 млрд, что более чем на 37% ниже, чем в предыдущий день. За семь дней цена Биткойна упала на 4,6%, а это означает, что он отстает от мирового рынка криптовалют, который, по данным CoinGecko, упал на 4,2%. Пока инвесторы проходят через этот период консолидации и сдержанной онлайн-активности, настроения рынка и более широкие экономические факторы, вероятно, будут играть ключевую роль в формировании траектории Биткойна в ближайшие недели. Биткойн, протокол Рун По данным информационной панели Dune Analytics, протокол Runes в Биткойне заработал 135 миллионов долларов США в виде комиссий за транзакции в крупнейшем блокчейне криптовалюты.  Данные внутри сети показали, что токены, выпущенные в соответствии со стандартом, принесли более 2100 BTC в течение недели после сокращения вдвое.   С тех пор активность замедлилась. По данным аналитической панели Dune, на которую ссылается The Block, в пятницу, 10 мая, наблюдался самый низкий уровень активности в протоколе Runes.
    • На удивление сегодня обнаружил копиенный кран на доги, вот он: https://dogefree.in/?r=11182 Судя по всему, свежий. Такой же движок, что был ранее. Пока что платит, минималку можно на FAUCETPAY заказать - 0.027 дога, накопится быстро. Если же на обычный кошель выводить, то придётся копить 250 догов. И даже реварды платят, как на фрибиткоине. Хорошо, если долго продержится, но регаться ли сами решайте, я лишь информирую.
    • Про стейкинг и пулы.   Блокируете баланс всех своих $NOT на 30 дней, взамен получаете уровень. Только уровень. Доход от суммы $NOT в стейкинге не предусмотрен. Начисления процентов не будет. Количество $NOT влияет на уровень, чем больше уровень, тем выше доход с пулов, в которых сможете участвовать. Через 30 дней вся застейканная сумма возвращается на баланс. Сейчас, при выборе стейкинга, получаете уровень по сниженной цене. С момента листинга цена на уровень будет выше (соответствие количества $NOT к уровням изменится).   Ответы на вопросы: 1. В приложении упоминается 155 $NOT в час для Gold уровня - эта цифра только для визуального восприятия, и в конечном итоге может быть другой. 2. Обменивать ваучеры на $NOT можно будет и после 16 мая, этот функционал останется доступен. 3. Стейкинг на примере: 125,000 и 500,000 $NOT в равной степени предоставят Platinum уровень, но позже будет дороже. 4. Трейдинг бот будет выпущен после листинга, следите за обновлениями. 5. Notcoin официально доступен на binance, bybit и okx. Если видите $NOT на других CEX, нужно быть крайне внимательным к своим действиям. 6. Зачисление $wNOT на баланс приложения появится позже. 7. При конвертации ваучера уровень не обновляется, это не ошибка. Позже, возможно, это будет изменено. FAQ По самым популярным вопросам:   - Можно ли вывести монеты с нескольких аккаунтов на одну биржу/кошелёк? ❗️❗️ ❗️❗️НЕТ, 1 аккаунт - 1 биржа или кошелёк, у вас должна быть верификация и там и там, иначе вы рискуете потерять средства.   - Можно ли верифицировать несколько кошельков/бирж на один паспорт?❗️❗️ ❗️❗️НЕТ, если вы так сделаете, рискуете потерять средства и попасть под блокировку.    - Сколько будет стоить $NOT на листинге?❗️❗️ ❗️❗️Никто не знает, цифра может быть любой   - Обнулили баланс Такое может быть если вы накручивали монеты или использовали автокликер, форма на возврат средств была ранее, к сожалению, сейчас вернуть средства уже невозможно.   - Кнопка в приложении не нажимается Доступ открывается всем поочерёдно, в ближайшее время всё заработает.   - Не привязывается кошелёк при заходе Попробуйте подключить ВПН, использовать мобильную связь или очистить кэш Telegram, если все действия выше не работают, просто попробуйте позже   - Можно вывести ноты сейчас? Нет, монеты придут на привязанные кошельки или биржи 16 мая в 15:00 по МСК   - Хочу обменять ваучер на ноты, что делать? Зайдите в Notcoin, сверху привяжите тот кошелёк, на котором есть ваучеры, далее нажать круг с плюсом и обменять свои ваучеры.   - Ваучер не приходит Подождите, среднее время прихода ваучера - от 2 минут до 24 часов. Может быть больше и меньше, но он обязательно придёт.   - Что лучше, стейкинг или вывод? Всё зависит лишь от вашего желания, при стейкинге все монеты будут заморожены на 30 дней, взамен вы получите повышенный уровень и эксклюзивные задания за которые будут начислять $NOT. При выводе вы получите лишь стандартный уровень и задания по сниженной цене $NOT.   - Как вывести ноткоины на Биржу? На главном экране нажать на стрелку вверх, далее Вывод на Биржи (Exchanges) и выбрать удобную биржу.   - Как вывести ноткоины на Телеграм Кошелёк? На главном экране нажать на стрелку вверх, далее Вывод в Telegram(Wallet)   - Можно сделать вывод не на телеграм кошелёк? Пока что нет, вывод на кошельки по типу Тонкипер и ему подобных возможен только после листинга - 16 мая.   - Где найти Адрес и Мемо для депозита на биржу? - Где найти адрес поддержки Notcoin? Адрес поддержки - https://t.me/not_support_chat/158942
    • Маю ще 3 инвайта  Зареєструватися в BLUM