Good finances because of btc - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

Good finances because of btc

Btc is one of favorite coin now. Also it stay in number one position now. Some people now rich using Bitcoin. Now btc prices low compare by another year.this is the right time to invest btc. That's why btc is on of the finance way.

Of couse i'm planning to get enough money or crypto, which is equal to thousands of dollars, because in the future i don't wanna work at all) But it's almost impossible.

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - 1$ CODE "FREEKOKS"

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - КОД НА 1$ "FREEKOKS"

Good Finance:-

There is more chances for increasing the price of bitcoins. If any person invest these days then they earn more profit due to price of bitcoins prediction is high and demand of bitcoin goes up and people invest more money and for earning more profit. This is reality of bitcoins.

On 10/28/2019 at 9:01 AM, saintelincon said:

, but with the btc investments or tradings. Isn't that a good idea?

This is easier said than done. Trading is a lot of risk. Investment doesn't assure great investment. Unless you're a millionaire, then I won't sit here just thinking my future life is good already just because I hold some Bitcoin. Always remember, BTC can crash anytime, storing your hard-earned funds for retirement on cryptocurrencies is still not a good idea.

On 10/28/2019 at 8:01 AM, saintelincon said:

Do you have any plans to get enough btc or money with btc that you won't need to work anymore? Basically like people work all life to retire later, but with the btc investments or tradings. Isn't that a good idea? Do you plan this?

Of course, I want to get more bitcoin. So far, I am trying to trade with many coins so I can make a profit in bitcoin, or if I trade bitcoin pair usdt, I will have more usdt to buy bitcoin when bitcoin price is down deeper. I would love to trade every day if I have time, but if I don't have much time, I will trade in my free time, and I hope that I can make a profit every time I trade. I don't think that the bitcoin investment is a good idea because you risk your bitcoin to one or two programs while that program can scam you anytime. You should hold your bitcoin in your wallet, so you don't have to get scam from any program investment.

Bitcoin and crypto currency help in  my financial problem. I do many things with crypto and bitcoin. I can say bitcoin make my financial status very good. I just love it.

Trading with btc is very much profitable. i think if anyone invest on btc and hold it for few days to make much profit then he can do easily.

This investment is a good thing to have savings in the future. For me I want to work to have emergency money but I guess it maybe lessem if I have enough Bitcoin savings.

Bitcoin can give a good market price until we support this coin and also it can helps a lot to our financial because of the profit it can give to us in just a single day.

On 10/28/2019 at 6:46 AM, saintelincon said:

Do you have any plans to get enough btc or money with btc that you won't need to work anymore? Basically like people work all life to retire later, but with the btc investments or tradings. Isn't that a good idea? Do you plan this?

Bitcoin has certainly increased our financial status. Because if its huge price and amount btc is one of the most valuable crypto. And of that many people invest in it and increase their financial activities.

Honestly,when it comes to btc,i dont know when will i use the word "enough" coz as long as btc exist i will always take the chance playing with it.Btc and other crypto are really good investments so far,so as long as they are profitable i will invest more and more,until the word enough,stop me.

Edited by Ms.o

I don't have any plans on making cryptocurrency as my main source of income or to make it as a support for my financial needs, crypto is good for making your money safe and bigger just by trading or holding, but making it as a job is not really good because this can not support you forever.

Thinking this varies from person to person. Someone think financial position is good because of  Bitcoin, it is giving all types of opportunities to all, others think, no not only bitcoin is the main reasons of financial situation is good, others have also.                

On 10/28/2019 at 4:01 AM, saintelincon said:

I have the very big plan for my future to own many bitcoins in my wallet that's so I can leave my life with my bitcoins without to retire 

On 10/28/2019 at 6:31 AM, saintelincon said:

I like to collect enough btc to save my future. If you see future of crypto it is much bright. If nowadays we collect good amount of btc then we can live our life without doing any work. If you see the potential of crypto, you do not need to work whole life just work for few years to make your life.

Bitcoin is able to balance financial position. Bitcoin plays a huge role in boosting the economic condition of a country. Bitcoin is a really successful currency for financial conditions.

Yeah Bitcoin has improved my financial situation, trading Bitcoin have increase my income and will continue to do so, Bitcoin trading will be a full time job for me.

Yes, I have a certain amount to achieve so that I would be able to splurge myself and help myself and my family when I reach that goal. The cryptoworld has been very helpful in terms that I have been able to save and earn money since I have engage into it, especially with the help of cryptotalk and yobit.

Predicting the future of bitcoin using charts and patterns can be a promising way to succeed as it is in bitcoin trading. However, technical analysis in this unusual asset can be overcome with an event that carries a lot of strength and can cause a strong change in demand.

On 10/28/2019 at 8:01 AM, saintelincon said:

indeed I have such a plan. continue to work to make money at a young age and try to invest in crypto to find profits that I can use for life and the side I can save. maybe this savings will be useful in the future, when we are no longer able to work.

I have not planned my future with BTC and am only collecting BTC for investment and capital trading that can meet my needs later, but this is not for my old age.

I thought that cryptocurrency could be a way for me to realize financial independence, so it is now at least always keeping some of our income aside, especially to invest in cryptocurrency buying bitcoin. General Chat Chat LoungBecause successful people are always planning for their future.

On 10/28/2019 at 2:01 AM, saintelincon said:

I am actually working hard to see that I raise enough money so  that  I can engage myself in bitcoin and litecoin investment so that I cannot rely to work for government after graduation from school.

I also believe that good finances are possible because of BTC. There are many possibilities of increasing BTC upfront so that you need to invest differently by taking different plans