Can alternative coins disappear completely? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptotalker

Can alternative coins disappear completely?

a bad thought, but there is always such a possibility. because alternative coins do not have good communities and do not have enough forces to survive for long. If not today, tomorrow, if the crypto money market narrows further, they may all shrink and disappear. do you have such a concern?

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Not at all, I know bitcoin is the king always but you know it's unlikely to possible for bitcoin to solve all the current problems. Alternate coins are most of the time shits but sometimes, these are bringing something new.

Look at GRIN coin, or even Monero, those are very useful to the cryptocurrency community. It's not possible that alternate coin will be emitted totally, in future shitcoin which have nothing new will disappear totally but coins with benefits will exist with bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +4 1

Since they like to be in business its hard to disappear because sometimes even the owners can not stop their own coin, but the fall of bitcoin  could make these coins, some of them at least disappear.

Even now there are still coins from 2014 that have almost no development and still sit at 5 million market cap, nothing really goes to 0 , if thats what u asking, one example is pepe cash still has 4 million evailuation, crypto is very inflated.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 10/27/2019 at 4:04 PM, Thekingcallme said:

The probability of the disappearance of cryptocurrencies is almost impossible and is unlikely to happen at all

It is a new and upcoming future to change lives a lot
I think the majority loved and participated in these coins and are part of his daily life

THINK POSITIVE

There are many coins that have been disappeared because most of the devs were abandoned the project so the community will no longer support it and also the shitty project can not survive for long too. It's Rarely that we see a coin that can survive for long even the project is shitty or the devs abandon it.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, bentayebsalah said:

I think the majority loved and participated in these coins and are part of his daily life

I myself admit that he changed my life for the better
I trade and make profits on a daily basis with loss sometimes
But this is a trade in which profit and loss
Bitcoin really changed my life

Life is great and enjoy it

3 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

Yes, I hear a lot of people of different age groups talking about bitcoin in cafes, schools and universities.

The crypto market is becoming more popular and more and more people are becoming aware of crypto. I do not think that these coins will disappear in the next decades, but I think rather that altcoins will represent the future in people's transactions.

That's impossible. There's MANY altcoins, some of them will disappear, of course, but another ones wil take their place. And there's some solid ones, which it came to stay.

On 10/27/2019 at 11:04 PM, Thekingcallme said:

The probability of the disappearance of cryptocurrencies is almost impossible and is unlikely to happen at all

The disappearance of the cryptocurrency honestly speaking is very possible if all community in crypto will stop buying em, but like what you said it is possible because lot of people now are much getting aware into crypto litlle by little in the market. 

95% or more of sh...altcoins will dies for sure because developers will run out of funds and network will die becauise of low volume and delisting from exchanges... You combine all that and you get a lot of dead coins.

1 hour ago, cryptokram said:

The disappearance of the cryptocurrency honestly speaking is very possible if all community in crypto will stop buying em, but like what you said it is possible because lot of people now are much getting aware into crypto litlle by little in the market. 

And do you think they will stop buying someday this is impossible to happen
Conversely, buyers and orders are increasing every day terribly
I don't think buying will stop

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

1 minute ago, Thekingcallme said:

And do you think they will stop buying someday this is impossible to happen
Conversely, buyers and orders are increasing every day terribly
I don't think buying will stop

In the first place I got the wrong type instead of "possible "this supposed to be "Impossible", but anyway I am also believed on what you said, nowadays people all over the world are now getting interest to buy bitcoin or some cryptocurrency that are potential in the market.  They won't stop 100% I'm sure about that, because almost every seconds or minutes they're are thousands of traders in the market are buying and selling their coin. 

There are some potential altcoin and weak altcoin, the weak altcoin. Weak altcoins lack interest and also there is no demand in the market. so the price go down and becomes worthless. Many exchanges / trades start removing weak altcoin, 

• +2 1

54 minutes ago, Javier said:

In the point of view of mine, I think somehow it can disappear but not completely. Some altcoins might vanish because of no people are buying it and maybe the developers of it runs out of funds to support and the network aren't that good however if one altcoins disappear I do think that another altcoin might rise again so totally altcoins will not be deleted completely. 

A lot of altcoin is being launched daily and only some are going disappeared. I agree with you, coins like LTC, ETH have greater value in the market while most others are trash coin.

In the long run, it will be hard to exist for poor projects which don't have real usage, development etc. This coin will not anymore exist.

On 10/27/2019 at 12:36 PM, cryptotalker said:

a bad thought, but there is always such a possibility. because alternative coins do not have good communities and do not have enough forces to survive for long. If not today, tomorrow, if the crypto money market narrows further, they may all shrink and disappear. do you have such a concern?

It is like saying there should only be the US dollar as the world fiat currency and all the other currencies should just disappear. Altcoins bring diversity, and diversity brings competition, and competition brings about a healthy market growth as the economists might tell you.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

20 hours ago, Zzoro6110 said:

Yes, I hear a lot of people of different age groups talking about bitcoin in cafes, schools and universities.

I also see people starting to show interest in cryptocurrencies and using their free time to collect bitcoin instead of chatting and talking nonsense.

• +3 1

THINK POSITIVE

11 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

I also see people starting to show interest in cryptocurrencies and using their free time to collect bitcoin instead of chatting and talking nonsense.

that's true, nowadays there are lot people now are getting much aware into crypto, and most of them are getting involve into trading as always happen. Because they are thinking its the easiest to get earnings in crypto trading.

There is no way that disappearing the altcoin. now the technology is improving that's why the crypto market is also improving. in future the crypto market will be connected with more people. the altcoin price is also going high so in 1 or 2 years there is a bright future waiting for altcoin.

• +1 1

Of course, many bad altcoin projects will disappear from the market because they are of little use to the cryptocurrency community. But the already popular altcoin will continue to survive with bitcoin

When you say alternatives which coins are you referring to, hope not Bitcoin. Bitcoin will never disappear for now

• -1 1