What is timezone for Bitccoin price change? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

What is timezone for Bitccoin price change?

Time has no relation to bitcoin price changes. The price changes according to supply and demand for the currency only. The timing has nothing to do with that

there is no connection between time and Bitcoin..bitcoin price changes according to its supply and demand.and thr whale movements..price doesn't affected by time

This year, but BitCoin Price is a Little Less Than The Previous Year, We Hope That Last Year's Price Will Be Higher, But Now we Are No Should go a lot.

On 10/27/2019 at 7:07 AM, teminalibug said:

Hello guys new day new vibe;

I wanted to two two things; is bitcoin price timezone Universal; because sometimes i witnes the price 24hrs rate change before my country's timezone has passed

if yes then i would like to know the specific time zone for then 24h price change

Usually it should be according to UTC as crypto is global currency. But I think timezone depends upon the exchanges. Exchange set the timezone according to country to which it belongs. If you are using other country's exchange then timezone would be different than your country.

11 minutes ago, Jake2 said:

There's something about price change in the market. There is no time zone for Bitcoin exchange, always open all day, I have never heard of bitcoin exchanges in the time zone market. If their demand is reduced, their value will be reduced. But if you invest bitcoin, you can get a good profit.

Not timezone for trading to be open, the timezone at which many sites updates prices, if it is common, but i learned it is just a change for the last 24 hrs, it has  nothing to do with timezone.

If you mean the indicator that appears in each exchange platform for a price change within 24 hours, I suspect that this indicator measures the change exactly 24 hours before, for example, the time now is two o'clock in the afternoon. The indicator gives a percentage that expresses the price change on the previous day at exactly 2 o'clock.

I think there is no specific time zone, the time used is the time available in each country, according to region, so if you want to trade anytime, anywhere, and whenever you can. 

Price of the Bitcoin is updated according to the real time basis so you need not take worry about the time zone. You can follow the live exchange rates from the trust wallet, or Coindesk or the Google search result just for a search term "BTC to USD"

There is no time zone for bitcoin price change. This is virtual currencies market and crypto currencies market are opened twenty four seven daily and if you think this is time limit market then you can clear your mind set that this is happening everywhere and everytime. 

1 hour ago, mahmoodhosain said:

I think that each platform has its own specific timing and therefore times will differ from the other platform depending on the location of this platform in the world and there is no fixed time that all platforms adopt 

It's better to choose 1 or 3 platforms to get money. because we also can not be sure how many platforms we can control for investment land.

I don't think that Bitcoin is being bound on by a specific type me zoneas a time is time, because 5 hours ago in any time zone will asking be known as the very 5 hours ago, what the difference might be is of your different time if countries

Just now, mahmoodhosain said:

I think that each platform has its own specific timing and therefore times will differ from the other platform depending on the location of this platform in the world and there is no fixed time that all platforms adopt 

This answer so close but out of range, i mean the time when we see those last 24h changes of price, it differs yet but then it is not about time zones.

The markets run 24/7 without stop, unlike the traditional markets that close at 17:00 and not working on weekends. This is one of the many positives of the new money revolution. Also the markets are open to all people, instead of just a handful of investors and insiders. 

I don't think that time zone has something to do with the changes of bitcoin in the market,

but the market itself of many factors has something to do with the price change.

Certainly, the price of bitcoin will be the same in all parts of the world, but you mean that when it changes every 24 hours how will you know your region and that through the use of a comprehensive price search you will have a chart with two boxes of prices put the currencies you want and you will see the price according to your region

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you're talking about the 24 hours change, it's a percentual change in the price with the price that was before 24 hours.

So if a coin was worth 1$ at 12 AM yesterday, and today it's worth 2$ at 12 AM, the coin is up by 100% in the last 24 hours.

I hope this is exactly what you was asking for. No timezones are needed here.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

7 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

I also dont know the specific price timezone here in pilippines. Some of them say that it is 3 o'clock here, some says 8 o'clock. I hope you can answer me. Thank you for those who will answer.

It is nit about a country, it us different for each sites and it is not a matter of timezone. That is what i have learned.

38 minutes ago, rifat4393 said:

I think bitcoin price is not change by a fixed time zone. 24 hour volume mean you can see the price of last 24 hours. So, there are no relation with timezone.

That is the very right answer but , i have figured that myself, creating this topic reading many relies made me learn more than just that, o have learned exchanges also decided what price to set, but it is not far different from the real price.

I don’t know about this on the basis that you want to say that the price of bitcoin changes from one time zone to another. I don’t think this, even if it was like that. I don’t think it depends on a specific time zone, but in a specific hour when the largest number of money can be pumped.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The time.zone not mayyer but you need to know something Make 24 candle and see when a new one will began it will be more easier to you . 

I do not think it should need a separate timezone to display the real time exchange rates for you. You can search on the google and Google might show result on the first position telling the current exchange rate of Bitcoin against USD or any other cryptocurrency. 

I think the platforms adopt UTC to determine the daily close, you can compare your country time to world time and set it.

The time zone has nothing to do with the changes that happen to bitcoin, and you can verify this by searching within Google or YouTube

Never actually thought of this questions. But maybe it follows the utc timezone. Maybe we should google it. As we know that the price of crypto currencies always change due to the time zone. If the price time is known to us then we can maybe do better investment. 

The price of bitcoin changes every second and it does not have a binding to a specific time zone, if it had a binding to the time zone, the price would not be able to change so quickly