Altcoin Fantasy - Earn crypto - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Altcoin Fantasy - Earn crypto

19 hours ago, Zzoro6110 said:

Yes it will be a good experience and an opportunity for beginners to get some currency and capital formation

Yes, you have the right, but it must be a logo that draws attention and I do not mean that the site will be bad because the logo is tacky

THINK POSITIVE

it looks like an interesting site, maybe i'll sign up with the hope of earning some altcoins but from a first glance i still haven't figured out if it's a site get paid to do various tasks or if it's a real exchange? does it only work as a mobile app?

This another source of income, I will try this in the next few hours why not, thanks for sharing your informations with us 

check it first before to join in that kind of earning platform because as of now many scam site like that so be careful guys.

On 10/26/2019 at 4:44 PM, hexwin said:

logo-coin-256.png

Do you want to earn free crypto?

I found one interesting website that can help you to earn crypto.

Check it out, compelte tasks and participate in contests to earn crypto:

You can also wind 1 year FREE TradingView PRO subscription!

Let me know if you need more info and help

https://www.altcoinfantasy.com/

Is this a paid site? and what tasks will be given so that I can get crypto? I was a true faucet seeker from 2016 until now. An if you know of sites that actually pay, Please let me know. Thank You

Thanks for this sharing but we want to know some things like is the site reliable and have you already paid and is there a minimum so you can withdraw to another platform or you can not withdraw.

On 10/26/2019 at 4:44 AM, hexwin said:

logo-coin-256.png

Do you want to earn free crypto?

I found one interesting website that can help you to earn crypto.

Check it out, compelte tasks and participate in contests to earn crypto:

You can also wind 1 year FREE TradingView PRO subscription!

Let me know if you need more info and help

https://www.altcoinfantasy.com/

Can you tell us if you have experience on this particular website? How much you can earn per week/hours of work, if their payments are regular, etc?

I hope this will be great site. Maximum of this kind of site are scammed. I hope this site won't to that. However you should post it in other topic. 

It is very helpfull for new traders. I also helpfull by this. this make me profitable. Every new traders also try this. this is much better. thank you so much 

It is free or subscription base. I don't understand what the coin does to the users and what the subscription is mean for

On 11/7/2019 at 3:22 PM, Rg123 said:

check it first before to join in that kind of earning platform because as of now many scam site like that so be careful guys.

Right to say if those peoples who are entering in any site then firstly the need to check the all feature that what thing are they offering us.

I have used the site before. The idea of trading competition to earn crypto is amazing but the execution is a bit lacking. The site has problems with trades you cannot buy real time coins with it. They should fix the orderbook other than that its a great way to earn and learn at same time.

We want to know the exact type of currencies that can be earned, what businesses you must do, whether it is possible to withdraw or not and what is the minimum. These things need to be known. Thank you.

Is this site legitimate and if it is what we have to do there in order to get BTC for free. do beginners have to do something before they get paid. Yes, I need this answer.

It’s interesting what will come of it, I think that paid boxes will compete and in the future the site will be in the lead. 

Alt-coins:-

In the crypto currency world the Alt coins has unique value and people take more and more interest in this coins because Alt-coins has unique algorithm and now its mining on the large scale the most trader take interest and want to invest in this coins and earn profit with this coins. 

On 11/20/2019 at 3:00 AM, Digicoin said:

I do not think I will be interested in such site. I do not trade, I only hold and earn Crypto. Maybe, if I trade in future, I might consider it.

From what i know many people who do not trade but hold crypto are the once who have other jobs they do apart from crypto, are you one of them?

Thank you, since you have called us a site of all tokens for earning free tokens.If I can earn free crypto coins after joining this site, I would actually consider this site to be correct.  And to understand how the price of this token will actually be standardized in cryptocurrency, I will understand.

6 hours ago, Digicoin said:

You are right. I have other jobs doing. So, crypto is just an alternative. I want to try yobit trading though, maybe I can like trading from there.

At yobit you can get more profit at trading with tokens, right now i trade Bitcoin with x10.

how is the calculation? for one task that was successfully done, how much will be paid and to the maximum can do how much for one day. then what is the payment system, whether directly go to the wallet or enter the site? then how to withdraw it? is this trustworthy.

Thanks

Hello my friend
Through the interface of the platform website and what I have read, it appears to be good and offers a bonus
But my question: Does it require working on it for a long period of time daily to achieve gains?

On 10/26/2019 at 4:33 PM, xBDT Script said:

Good for those who really need it. I such at it LOL

Ah there you have it @hexwin is too late.

Well with this kind of sites this is common practice. The money they will offer it does not worth much so it's better not to spend time unless anyone thinks it's good for them.

Thank you for sharing it. I almost joined it while my device was on bad conditions .  Your post cured my disappointment and curiosity. And also safing my device from hard job more. 

Edited by Yanadia
Bad english

Altcoins fantasy I heard about it but I have do not time to invest these kind of website. I'm doing Cryptotalk and trading, it's ok for me. Even I don't like altcoin because now altcoin not returning profit.

Thank you for sharing, this website is great because we can learn about cryptocurrency trading while having the opportunity to get prizes 😀 

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png