Altcoin Fantasy - Earn crypto - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Altcoin Fantasy - Earn crypto

4 minutes ago, crow3ll said:

Nice project, i receive from there fifty dollars ( sorry for mistakes, i from russia ) From russia With love, i loveee you admin)

No problem. We understand you 😉
How did you get 50 dollars there?
I finished some simple taskas ans waiting for verification and some points

2 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

I am good I think but when it comes to Crypto but still I am not a god so i can def. kearn a lot there still.

I often forgot ma trades and coins when do trading... 😂

Edited by hexwin

10 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Looks like we need to earn a lot of points to get free Trading View....

Good luck, it's not really easy that you will start getting earning. I know this kind of sites. It seems very easy but when you really dive for it then you realize that things are not that easy at all.

However good luck.

5 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Maybe it worth a try anyway. I think we all can learn something there since we all do some trading here and there.

I am too much into finish this contest LOL.

Everytime I come back to my computer and I see I am behind 😆

3 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

How the f*** you can forget your Trades and Coins?! I dont make a lot trades but those i make i write them down and have them always opened in a Tab. This way i can not forget it. I recommend you to do so too since you are playing with money bro.

I traded some  altcoins... but I dont have time to look all the time on exchanges...so I forgot about them,
and price crashed... I could have earned a lot more BTC if I was more active in trading 

Edited by hexwin

4 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Haha, probably Bots or what?

Nah! it does not seem like that. Possibly it's to much into it 😁 I think I need to give some push and need some meditation LOL

2 minutes ago, hexwin said:

I traded some  altcoins... but I dont have time to look all the time on exchanges...so I forgot about them,

Either have so much money that you do not care or you are too careless about those coins coz they are really not much?

Which one you are? Hope the first one?

6 hours ago, hexwin said:

logo-coin-256.png

Do you want to earn free crypto?

I found one interesting website that can help you to earn crypto.

Check it out, compelte tasks and participate in contests to earn crypto:

You can also wind 1 year FREE TradingView PRO subscription!

Let me know if you need more info and help

https://www.altcoinfantasy.com/

Wawooo... I was searching something like this.Thanks i  have book marked it and i will  farward it to my friends and colleges who are interested in trading  and free coins collection.kindly share more information about this website.

5 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Either have so much money that you do not care or you are too careless about those coins coz they are really not much?

Which one you are? Hope the first one?

I am earning crapto every day.
It  was some shitcoins,but as you know if you don't sell them on time
they crash very easy, and go to zero.
I was  working regular job, and you need only few days for crypto shitcoin market to drash...
I don't care so much about my altcoins 😂

Edited by hexwin

I believe in you brother. YOu need some stuff to stay awake for a couple of days in a row to win this 😄 But hey i think a second price would not be a drama too. Since 0.20 BTC in the future from here will be worth a lot of money my friend 🙂 

I tried ot organize betting competition for 10 winners for winning prizes but moderators locked the topic... and it is getting so interesting now...
I was thinking to move somewhere else this...discord maybe

Edited by hexwin
  • +1 1

3 minutes ago, Laraleome said:

Best of luck to anybody learning a few abilities within buying and selling. My guidance is don’t reduction your crypto attempting to take part in the rip-off giveaway. 

What rip-off giveaway are you talking about?
Sorry but I don't understand your google translated text message clearly.

Edited by hexwin

3 minutes ago, hexwin said:

It  was some shitcoins,but as you know if you don't sell them on time
they crash very easy, and go to zero.I was  working regular job, and you need only few days for crypto shitcoin market to drash...

Well man not one knows it better then me LOL

This altcoin holding lost my 80% of btc I had back in the day. The tuition fee I paid for that was extremely high LOL, let's say over a hundred thousands 😊

I don't care so much about my altcoins 😂

Well who cares actually 😄

All we care to leverage them to have some more bitcoins.

5 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

YOu need some stuff to stay awake for a couple of days in a row to win this 😄

My health is important plus I have a baby girl (I think I told you before). The max I can do is 14 to 16 hours and that's not even constant LOL. It really is getting harder as we are moving. 

2 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Maybe a lil bit to late for that now. If we had that 2 weeks ago on discord it could maybe be good hehe but @xBDT Script odds was lower 2 weeks ago then now 😄

Lets see how he makes at the end but anyways it will be a good winning for him at the end since second and third are paid well too.

I don't think it is to late.
Race for all places is very interesting, and we don't know exact posts that qualify,ad only admin can choose winners. 
btw Whats up with Bitcoin Halving Countdown?

Edited by hexwin

but @xBDT Script odds was lower 2 weeks ago then now 😄

Haha indeed! Now it seems I am in the losing side and betting on me will be very risky 😆 It hurts when Liverpool lose the match in the Eleventh minutes 😁

By the way, I will enjoy the game as much as possible. It's never late 😄

Just now, hexwin said:

btwWhats up with Bitcoin Halving Countdown?

From my side I told @bitcoworld that form November the 20th I am free. Before that I have some stuffs to sort out.

Edited by xBDT Script

5 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

From my side I told @bitcoworld that form November the 20th I am free. Before that I have some stuffs to sort out.

OK cool... I am also busy, but let me know on discord when you are ready to move on with this.
Bitcoin Halving project will be good for all of us

I use here but I can not get a payment with the points I have accumulated. because they haven't added anything to the store for a long time. Instead of adding crypto assets, they are adding ridiculous crypto cat's games.

Edited by cryptotalker

2 minutes ago, benithomasha said:

Sure do thanks for the update, i personally appreciate when people are not selfish and share ways to earn more and more crypto, stay blessed.

Thank you.
I like when other people share stuff like this, that is how I found many interesting projects and tools that helps me everyday 

Just now, cryptotalker said:

I use here but I can not get a payment with the points I have accumulated. because they haven't added anything to the store for a long time. Instead of adding crypto assets, they are adding ridiculous crypto keid games.

I am also looking for this and exploring to find out more

Edited by hexwin

12 minutes ago, cryptotalker said:

I use here but I can not get a payment with the points I have accumulated. because they haven't added anything to the store for a long time. Instead of adding crypto assets, they are adding ridiculous crypto cat's games.

I saw that cats game thing...
anyway I saw one video with girl who owns this website and decided to try it.
Maybe she like that cats games...and more things will be added

Edited by hexwin

3 minutes ago, benithomasha said:

you're welcome, see you around.

ooh! that's disappointing, But i think since your points are valid when they add crypto assets you can just cashout your pints, anyway I gotta try this out.

Crypto entity has not been added on that platform for 3 months. The scores accumulate as a garbage. so there is nothing to delete. that platform is nothing but a waste of time brother

5 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

This logo is very similar to the bitcoin logo The difference between them is that Bitcoin B and this is only a
However, it is not important and I will try the site and see

Thank you

Yes I think it is copied and pasted with some modification in the character but it does not matter what is important that the site works well

18 hours ago, Zzoro6110 said:

Yes I think it is copied and pasted with some modification in the character but it does not matter what is important that the site works well

I have tried the site which is good and it does not matter the logo is important to provide services and advise to take advantage of it, especially for beginners to collect some currencies

THINK POSITIVE

This seems to be like an good program for newbies to try, if it actually pays coins for competing in contest, it will be the place to start, since they also offer free trading license and you earn while learning it is good, thanks for the post.

• Useful or interesting 1

22 minutes ago, Ahanad said:

Possibly this web site will probably be ideal for rookies and also new comers. The following you can look at the skills inside investing. As I comprehended, in addition, you can easily acquire several project`s tokens in the event you business excellent

Exactly. You can learn to buy and sell coins and trade them.
If you are good in that than you can earn real coins.
Latest they added contest for Monarch token with great prizes

4 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

I have tried the site which is good and it does not matter the logo is important to provide services and advise to take advantage of it, especially for beginners to collect some currencies

Yes it will be a good experience and an opportunity for beginners to get some currency and capital formation

5 hours ago, Zzoro6110 said:

Yes it will be a good experience and an opportunity for beginners to get some currency and capital formation

Any source that gives you money or coins is almost free of charge it will be
Very useful for the beginner as well as for the professional to further enlarge his money

Life is great and enjoy it

Yeah I think it's a bit late for this one. I've do e it already and it gives you a bit and then becomes very hard to get more. You're data is only worth something once. Then they're just drop feeding for the app being active in your phone or whatever.