Seekers will get it ! - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Devh

Seekers will get it !

I think your prediction will become real this year. I just see this month the price Bitcoin is near $10,000 hope going to $13,000 soon. I am not really like about technical analysis. So i just give my opinion about Bitcoin, the price will going up time to time. Because Bitcoin adoption is still running and many people going interested about Bitcoin.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 10/25/2019 at 6:44 PM, Devh said:

I will not write long just you need to follow some colors here.

Green indicating the highest price goes in recent 12 months.

Blue indicating the current and ongoing situation.

Red indicating the same exact before 12 months.

Brown Indicating the lowest in recent 12 months.

Here you need to calculate the 7400-6400 = 1000, Just look Bitcoin price is 15.625% high before exact 12 months so its lowest dump in recent 12 month was 3200. By which we can say the Bitcoin will go as low as 4500 if it repeating history. Otherwise 5k is confirmed 😄 .Only seeker will get my point here what i want to said. By the way its crypto anything can be done 😄 

@xBDT Script @cryptosix 

coindesk-BTC-chart-12019-10-25.jpg

No one is ever right, though the price of Bitcoin might fall to what you predicted, but now the price of bitcoin is bullish and looking for further growth.

Thanks for these tips, but I don't think Bitcoin will return to this price that you mentioned, we are approaching the Halving event which is a very important event, and we may see a big rise in the Bitcoin price soon.

I do crypto trading weekly and I still didn't know some of it and it is a useful information for me, well trading is no simple and learning some of that is a good idea to help you in some ways in trading.

I thank your analysis, but I find it stereotypical here. Of course, the analysis is not perfect, but the analysis is sometimes very wrong. The main thing I want to say is watch the market.

Reading chart is an art and also it is an interesting term too. I am very curious to learn the technical analysis in crypto trading and it seems to be a fun loving activity.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Since that period, the price has moved below the target that you have set and has not reached. But this does not mean that the price will not rise, but on the contrary, it is the calm that precedes the storm.

On 1/15/2020 at 7:27 AM, scorpiali said:

Yes the same trade strategy who work for you can't be the same who works for other everyone have his strategy and can't be copied as well , because the time change fast in trading so fast and every second count

prolong the time of professional medical examination before the side effects are healthier and mainly because it reduces immobility, you can display to buy almost any kind of projection. In the script but will not copy the same steps in the announcement and almost always will be the variety between the first and second person often if they are loyal

1 hour ago, phizusiki said:

prolong the time of professional medical examination before the side effects are healthier and mainly because it reduces immobility, you can display to buy almost any kind of projection. In the script but will not copy the same steps in the announcement and almost always will be the variety between the first and second person often if they are loyal

Yes exactly any one have his own ideas and way to proceed any thing so we cant find two person with the same way even if it's the same 

This is the basic rules of trading and I have knew things in forex trading even before I join cryptocurrency, it is easy to make use of it

alot of banking issue was created in the past year so bitcoin didnt made good price but as you can see how it went upto 10K$ from 4K$ , its an trade how much you are patience enough that makes its good , it was great opportunity for investor to buy bitcoin and i guess it was the last time it gets 4k$ because inflation after halving wont let it happen again 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I genuinely do crypto exchanging once a week along.  I even now don't recognize several of the idea it is a handy data to me, effectively transferring isn't straightforward along with mastering several of that will an excellent idea that may help you in most approaches throughout exchanging.

On 1/15/2020 at 7:27 AM, scorpiali said:

Yes the same trade strategy who work for you can't be the same who works for other everyone have his strategy and can't be copied as well , because the time change fast in trading so fast and every second count

will not copy the same steps in the announcement and almost always will be the diversity between the first and second people often if they are loyal. will no longer repeat the same steps in the element and there will usually be differences between main and 2d even though they are close to each other.

i think people who will make the much money from crypto are those who will buy it when its crashing like this but keep holding it for months and maybe years.

2 hours ago, phizusiki said:

will not copy the same steps in the announcement and almost always will be the diversity between the first and second people often if they are loyal. will no longer repeat the same steps in the element and there will usually be differences between main and 2d even though they are close to each other.

There is many trading bot that you can copy the trade from other specially the trade with more than 50 per cent success and sometime they work and sometime no, and now with the fall down of crypto market all trade fall 

The price of bitcoin at the moment is extremely unstable. In fact there seems to be a major drop in bitcoin and the drop does not seem to be ending. I wish i had traded out but i did not and i lose close to $10 in just the last few minutes.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The problem is that people do not trust BTC so high right now to use it and not dump when something major happens. The capitalism world is crashing and we can see that crypto is going down with it.

4 hours ago, hasdasdaw07 said:

Bitcoin's price always depends on market demand and no one can predict it correctly, predictions can also be misleading and lead to failure if you believe them. With me, I always look at the market and go near unpredictable steps

I agree with you. No matter how good we are in using technical or fundamental analysis,price of each crypto will still vary depending on the demand on the market and emotions of each trader. That's why i don't exactly follow predictions,i follow my gut feelings with the use of observing my sorroundings.

Assist that others don't believe BTC, which means that huge at this moment to apply it all not shed anytime an item dangerous goes on. Any capitalist society is indeed crashing together, with you can easily ensure crypto will resort affordable for it.

On 12/17/2019 at 11:54 PM, awaiskhan said:

As respect to your idea which you described for seekers, in which u mention that if not surely but to some how history repeats. Bitcoin or alt coins can go up instead of down by market booming in digital or crypto currency

The world of cryptocurrencies and the world of forex and trust me forex is much more complex and difficult to make money and you always need to follow newa and it's quite exhausting unlike cryptocurrencies. in cryptocurrencies, you hold an imaginary position, while in cryptocurrencies, you are holding the actual currency that you own.

On 2/21/2020 at 8:58 PM, aahujia said:

it would be a great thing if it could happen like that, I think it's like a script but it's hard to happen even if it's near each other.

Seekers can afford it. And the bitcoin price rises most of the time. So if you are a profound seeker, you can get success. Bitcoin's cost will increase before the current year even though things are showing no signs. I think some incredible powers are controlling the cost of bitcoin

On 10/25/2019 at 6:44 PM, Devh said:

I will not write long just you need to follow some colors here.

Green indicating the highest price goes in recent 12 months.

Blue indicating the current and ongoing situation.

Red indicating the same exact before 12 months.

Brown Indicating the lowest in recent 12 months.

Here you need to calculate the 7400-6400 = 1000, Just look Bitcoin price is 15.625% high before exact 12 months so its lowest dump in recent 12 month was 3200. By which we can say the Bitcoin will go as low as 4500 if it repeating history. Otherwise 5k is confirmed 😄 .Only seeker will get my point here what i want to said. By the way its crypto anything can be done 😄 

@xBDT Script @cryptosix 

coindesk-BTC-chart-12019-10-25.jpg

owh very useful information about understanding the trading market chart.

i personally never knew what the colors meant But now i know Thanks alot. 

I virtually don’t assume this may appear now, in maximum cases the btc pump & dumps works consistent with the news, I mean the massive horrific information that we get to peer the biggest sell off, the very positive information that we see big pump. So for me, if some essential news came earlier than the end of December, we will see BTC above $ 15k

On 2/21/2020 at 10:41 PM, Jhadhasan said:

Since that period, the price has moved below the target that you have set and has not reached. But this does not mean that the price will not rise, but on the contrary, it is the calm that precedes the storm.

Bitcoin's cost will increase before the current year even though things are showing no signs. I think some incredible powers are controlling the cost of bitcoin. It's a useful information for me, good trading is not simple and learn some things which is a good idea to help you in some trading ways.

Thank you for your effort, but I am sorry for disappointing you, because Bitcoin is now going up in an upward curve and has not reached the level you drew