How to Play Investbox on the Exchanger to Benefit Your Yobit - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Riki Sogianto

How to Play Investbox on the Exchanger to Benefit Your Yobit

With more and more asking about YO coins in the inbox, then I will try to make How to play yobit Investbox, because liza coins are played more in the investbox than trading, given the profit generated by 0.2% per day. If you are interested in playing investbox then more explanation below. so that it can lead you to your destination correctly.

What is YOBIT ?
YoBit is not a new name in the crypto world and was introduced in the BitcoinTalk forum in 2015. The company was founded in Russia and offers many of the same features and characteristics as other cryptocurrency exchanges.

This website is easy to use and mouse-motion-streamline, which means you don't need to sweat just to move your mouse pointer from one place to another. with just one click you will see a new look.

YoBit Security?
YoBit offers two-factor authentication (also known as 2FA) and an inbox verification email security feature, which is always good with regard to the exchanger website, along with details of the security features that yobit has:

* Yobi Codes (deposit codes)
* Hot / Cold Wallets
* 2FA (Email, Google Authenticator)
* Intelligent system of analyzing strange transactions
* Anti-DDOS
* Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
* File systems encryption

YoBit also supports the 'Freeze withdrawals' feature, which can be accessed from the profile settings page. This feature is very useful if you feel attacked.

What is InvestBox?
This is something similar to a loan program such as that offered by Poloniex, but has no details. If you are interested in joining the investbox, it is strongly recommended to invest your free coins in InvestBox!

This is a tool for devs to promote their coins. This is not a Pyramid / HYIP, all payments are made from special funds.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, Riki Sogianto said:

With more and more asking about YO coins in the inbox, then I will try to make How to play yobit Investbox, because liza coins are played more in the investbox than trading, given the profit generated by 0.2% per day. If you are interested in playing investbox then more explanation below. so that it can lead you to your destination correctly.

What is YOBIT ?
YoBit is not a new name in the crypto world and was introduced in the BitcoinTalk forum in 2015. The company was founded in Russia and offers many of the same features and characteristics as other cryptocurrency exchanges.

This website is easy to use and mouse-motion-streamline, which means you don't need to sweat just to move your mouse pointer from one place to another. with just one click you will see a new look.

YoBit Security?
YoBit offers two-factor authentication (also known as 2FA) and an inbox verification email security feature, which is always good with regard to the exchanger website, along with details of the security features that yobit has:

* Yobi Codes (deposit codes)
* Hot / Cold Wallets
* 2FA (Email, Google Authenticator)
* Intelligent system of analyzing strange transactions
* Anti-DDOS
* Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
* File systems encryption

YoBit also supports the 'Freeze withdrawals' feature, which can be accessed from the profile settings page. This feature is very useful if you feel attacked.

What is InvestBox?
This is something similar to a loan program such as that offered by Poloniex, but has no details. If you are interested in joining the investbox, it is strongly recommended to invest your free coins in InvestBox!

This is a tool for devs to promote their coins. This is not a Pyramid / HYIP, all payments are made from special funds.

First thing, your tittle is little confused, you talk/make tutorial about exchange or investbox or both?

And what is this "Benefit Your Yobit"?

Other things, if you write about InvestBox why you mention wallets, anti-ddos, file systems etc.?

I dont tell that is wrong because you represent what people can find on Yobit, but do that on right way.

And you have some mistake like, its not Yobi Codes than Yobit Codes and it's not for deposit than to members transfer coins each others.

One more thing, "invest your free coins in InvestBox" I dont understand this part which free coins?

And you forgot to add that for InvestBox payment you must to do Action (play Dice game or hold some coin).

• +3 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Just now, Ben Fraj Salwa said:

I don't advice dice game because most of players are loser of their coins. There is small chance to win even multiplier is 2.

I did not mentioned that I suggest to play Dice game, than to play Dice to get InvestBox reward.

That is "Action" requirement to get InvestBox payment.

Example, you must to play 10 ds DOGE (you must to play 10 Dice game with DOGE) to get payment from DOGE InvestBox.

I hope you understand me now.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Tha ks for the info. I've use dyobit for a while now and realised the secret to success her is not just reading. Which can be tightly controlled at times. Is the IB. I've been holding a coin wondering why its losing. Realised what's had it in ib and sold off. Obs are amassing if you catch the right one open at the right time. And BTC hold obvs. 

Yobit Exchange is my first exchange in crypto currency i learn everything in crypto on it,first trade first withdraw and first profit

now you can invest on it, discus with other people and share your experience with theme and more

I love this exchange 

Investbox is the best feature that yobit has. It is the easiest way to earn just putting your coins to box and then wait for 24 hours to get your daily interest. Also investbox program is risk-free.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Invest box feature on yobit will let you earn some percentage of coin per day per month or year according the coin you select , there are some certain conditions like play Dice 10 times a day , or buy 10 trades with pair etc  

Aside from buying and investing ICO on yobit investbox.you have to do certain actions to activate your investment.like playing the dice minimum amount to play dice is 1000 satoshi.and after that you can now benifit on the investbox.

Oh, thank you, you wrote very well, very complete and detailed. It is true that this will bring you profit every day, a friend of mine who is a big fan of yobit dedicates a lot of advice to yobit.

On 10/4/2019 at 5:03 PM, Riki Sogianto said:

What is InvestBox?

Invest box for me is a way of introducing you to crypto gambling. So I think it's more of a HYIP program than investment. First, you will have to play dice to get your daily percentage most times. I wanted to invest my dogecoin in the investbox but realised I will have to gamble minimum of 1000dogecoin daily to get my daily profit. Not encouraging

One should invest on a good coin .i know there is a less profit it is riskfree .obs are amassing if you catch the right one open at the right time ,and btc hold obvs 

I have not yet tried the investbox but i heard from different members that its good and you can earn a lot there. I want to try it with small amount from my wallet then i'll wait and see what happens after those 24 hours.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 1/26/2020 at 4:27 PM, Crypto Gamer said:

I try this when i start earnings from here now i think this is the useful feature of youbit and you will get so many advantage from invest box of youbit .

It's a great feature that any one can make a lot profit by investing in some coins, but only the most famous coins because there is a lot of scam, witch coins did you invest in 

Really here is the details information about the yobit investbox and how it works. I had YODA in the investbox.YODA  is another cryptocurrency  from the Yobit exchange. You can get percentage by investing 100 or more YODA in the investbox.

Edited by Whited35
Got warning point due to a mistake so I correct this.

Thank you for sharing, and yes also Investbox is the other option that Yobit offer to invest without risk because you can close you investment at any time, but before you do that you need to analyse how they will cost you doing the Action of such coin invest. Because in those action there some who exigent Play Dice......etc

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thanks for the information, I did not put my money in this box but I tried it the last time using the free airdrop and I did not get any benefits and I couldn't even withdraw it.

I don't think that invest box has to have this long review I am confusing now . You should make the topic simple as you can my friend.

I invest in several currencies in Investbox in a large amount for 10 days and after that I withdraw everything or sell so that there is no effect on my profits through the sudden drop in the price of the currency it is necessary to reserve
As for the other things that I talked about on this topic, I did not understand what you mean

Life is great and enjoy it

Yobit exchange gave us huge percentage of interest if we hold some huge amount of yo token and although supply of yo token very limited due to some extra ordinary price of yo token. And also if someone have investments in invest box then he need to hold yo token also. 

On 3/30/2020 at 5:06 AM, Avais.mf said:

Listen for the first about Yobit introduction and got alot of information and for the investment box a huge amount is required to invest to gain the large profit as for 0.2 % per day will not enough for the small investment. 

Yes you need a very big amount you need to invest in the most famous coins there not any unknown coins because they dont have enough volume to sell them after the investment 

On 10/4/2019 at 11:03 PM, Riki Sogianto said:

With more and more asking about YO coins in the inbox, then I will try to make How to play yobit Investbox, because liza coins are played more in the investbox than trading, given the profit generated by 0.2% per day

I used to play small in yobit Investbox, it's not a new investment, I chose liza to work. I get 2% profit in 1 day. I also choose yone. I don't participate in it now because I don't feel it is beneficial to me. Working with a profitable investment box, but please consider and consider carefully.

You write in title that your are going to discuss about investbox but you tell about yobit and at the end little bit introduced the investbox. Try to write more about investbox.