How to Play Investbox on the Exchanger to Benefit Your Yobit - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Riki Sogianto

How to Play Investbox on the Exchanger to Benefit Your Yobit

Since I was at the beginning of coding, I saw a lot of successes that Yobit has made, but my friend, for me, trading on platforms with popular currencies and symbols is safer because I do not have large sums and I cannot play dice, but thanks for your comprehensive useful participation about Yobit

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Im new on yobit investbox, i would like to know more about this feature. Do you think it is better than other features?

Yobit is a great exchange with best security and Ddos protection as you mentioned. And Yo token is doing great in the market. Talking about the Investbox features it's my one of the favourite features of Yobit Platform. Currently I have investment in Water and talk token. I'm getting 1% daily on my talk token without doing any action and I'm really satisfied with the option and I hope they do continue the option for talk even after the trade opens.

• Useful or interesting 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

The yobit investbox is something extremely good, there you can put your cryptocurrencies, and generate 1% daily without doing anything, excellent per month they are 30% without doing anything I think is incredible and the most important thing is that it has no risks, almost everyone you have your cryptos in yobit in the investbox.

I think that the title is strange a bit.. yobit has many special and good features as you mentioned and it really becomes better and better everyday.. the owners of this exchange really have good strategies and know how to attract people to use their exchange! 

The investbox is really one of the best features on yobit! but for me , i am not one of playing dice fans..

The robotrade feature is really good in my opinion and it isn't exist in other exchanges..

• +1 1

A very useful topic that will last a long time, topics like this are what beginners in Yobit.Net should look for, many still don't know what to do with their YODA coins. They have them stuck without producing, when in this position they have the answer to everything they should know. 

On 3/30/2020 at 9:34 PM, Thekingcallme said:

I invest in several currencies in Investbox in a large amount for 10 days and after that I withdraw everything or sell so that there is no effect on my profits through the sudden drop in the price of the currency it is necessary to reserve
As for the other things that I talked about on this topic, I did not understand what you mean

I think the more  different  cryptos the  basket is , the greater  the amount  of earnings. Sir,  can you  recommend  some crypto  to us based  on your experience? I am thinking  of investment  in  crypto such  as EOS, XTZ  on yobit . What do you suggest . You see which  ones are highly  likely to rise , I would be  glad if  you share  them  with us.

• +2 1

I have used the investbox in yobit with the easy coins, but the bet on playing the dice is by pure probability, I have won some of that and I think it is a very good option to generate more profit, in my case the easy coins , since currently nothing can be done with them because they are not yet ready to make exchanges, and that is why I only do it. I really did not know that you could do this on this platform, the idea is to bet a number of coins and if you win you get double what you bet, or if you don't lose what you bet.

On 14/10/2019 at 8:13, lakhlomoha said:

Yobit Exchange es mi primer intercambio en moneda criptográfica, aprendo todo sobre criptografía en él, primer comercio, primer retiro y primer beneficio

ahora puede invertir en él, discutir con otras personas y compartir su experiencia con el tema y más

Me encanta este intercambio 

I am also new to yobit I met him through a telegram group where they told me about a new mining that yobit has, soon I will make my first investment in this mining

I did not know that, but I have much more clear, the way to work on the platform of investment a day, yobit, that pleases me and I still want to invest more every day on the site, and the reputation and confidence went to the cloud for me.

Thanks for this information, it is well explained, Investbox serves as one of the tools in order to generate more coins and it would also allow users to grow their funds and earn well.  Some people have tried using it, and they earned from it while some didn't benefit from it. 

I'm not actually that good in yobit yet but I'll try explore all what you shared in the Post because I'm still new but I'd be glad if it works as you specified, thanks for sharing

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The special  fund means they have personal coins and they can generate as much as they want without  any restrictions so they  pay you even 10% daily.

• +3 1

If the exchange is going to be in such away that the person seeking will be benefit from it I think there is no problem we can always go for such. But how do we press this to exchange?

All that has been mentioned about the Yobit platform regarding the pros and cons of this topic is correct, but there is something that has not been addressed, which is the high commission in Bitcoins within this platform, while the commission of other currencies is low.

Yo and Liza and so many other crypto currency are coins that are only found at Yobit exchange , you can not buy them or trade with them on any other exchange , and they have very small value indeed so maybe you are right to say that they are good for invest box and nothing more than that. Anyway the invest box on Yobit has good investment plan on some of the more famous coins and with good percentage too. 

• +1 1

On 10/4/2019 at 7:03 PM, Riki Sogianto said:

With more and more asking about YO coins in the inbox, then I will try to make How to play yobit Investbox, because liza coins are played more in the investbox than trading, given the profit generated by 0.2% per day. If you are interested in playing investbox then more explanation below. so that it can lead you to your destination correctly.

What is YOBIT ?
YoBit is not a new name in the crypto world and was introduced in the BitcoinTalk forum in 2015. The company was founded in Russia and offers many of the same features and characteristics as other cryptocurrency exchanges.

This website is easy to use and mouse-motion-streamline, which means you don't need to sweat just to move your mouse pointer from one place to another. with just one click you will see a new look.

YoBit Security?
YoBit offers two-factor authentication (also known as 2FA) and an inbox verification email security feature, which is always good with regard to the exchanger website, along with details of the security features that yobit has:

* Yobi Codes (deposit codes)
* Hot / Cold Wallets
* 2FA (Email, Google Authenticator)
* Intelligent system of analyzing strange transactions
* Anti-DDOS
* Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
* File systems encryption

YoBit also supports the 'Freeze withdrawals' feature, which can be accessed from the profile settings page. This feature is very useful if you feel attacked.

What is InvestBox?oting
This is something similar to a loan program such as that offered by Poloniex, but has no details. If you are interested in joining the investbox, it is strongly recommended to invest your free coins in InvestBox!

This is a tool for devs to promote their coins. This is not a Pyramid / HYIP, all payments are made from special funds.

But when developers are promoting their coins through the investbox, they just only to make their coin popular in a short time and leave the coin to become shit coin end of the day because those coins has no limited supply and also doesn't have the demand.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I have used investbox So I say that yobit is a very good exchange, it has a lot of features. Both dice and investbox are great features ِِِِinvestbox gave a feature that yobit keep the currency invested in it and take advantage of it.

Yobit really deserves some credit on the users side, it offers the best services available in the crypto world, and has so many crypoto pairs, I have hears about some currencies for the firs time from Yobit exchange and on top of it the invest box they offer for their clients is super great , as a beginner with small experience , it makes me earn without much effort. 

On 10/5/2019 at 3:22 AM, BullRunBit said:

First thing, your tittle is little confused, you talk/make tutorial about exchange or investbox or both?

And what is this "Benefit Your Yobit"?

Other things, if you write about InvestBox why you mention wallets, anti-ddos, file systems etc.?

I dont tell that is wrong because you represent what people can find on Yobit, but do that on right way.

And you have some mistake like, its not Yobi Codes than Yobit Codes and it's not for deposit than to members transfer coins each others.

One more thing, "invest your free coins in InvestBox" I dont understand this part which free coins?

And you forgot to add that for InvestBox payment you must to do Action (play Dice game or hold some coin).

@BullRunBit

I had the same thoughts, beause the topic discussed many things and didn't give a real explanation or guidance into using investBox. I feel like title should be changed to What is Yobit Exchange or Features of Yobit.

and to be honest was about to give a negative reaction but didn't.

@Riki Sogianto

your information is correct but kind of misleading! because the title doesn't match with the content at all.

try to change the title or report it to moderators so they can tell you what to do.