Mobile mining - Page 4 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Matthew Ayegba

Mobile mining

On 10/4/2019 at 3:27 PM, Matthew Ayegba said:

Mining is an important aspect in cryptocurrency. Mobile mining makes the effort and cost of mining low. With the mobile phone in the hands of millions of people around the world, the energy requirement to mine  cryptocurrency in mining farms as well as the cost of that to environment are drastically  cut down. Over the last few Months, one can notice the steady climb in the number of mobile miners on the ELECTRONEUM (ETN) platform which is perfect.  More companies are encouraged to look into this so as to create a more sustainable business and opportunity for their communities.

mobile mining is a full waste of money but aside that you talked about electroneum but this is not a mobile mining app at all. the don't mine anything using your phone, it is just a sort of airdrop and nothing more. they use nothing, you should check before writing next time

I don't think that we could mine on our smartphones just because they don't have enough resources to process big amount of data which computers do.

Ores recovered by mining include metals, coal, oil shale, gemstones, limestone, chalk, dimension stone, rock salt, potash, gravel, and clay. Mining is required to obtain any material that cannot be grown through agricultural processes,

Mobile mining is quite efficient for the mobile users. There are a lot of free mining websites available online. Mining via android also gives few earning and it is quite time long too. 

i think mobile mining is nothing more to just waste of time. A mobile can't support mining because in mining sites we have put all our time to these sites but in mobile we can't and mobile battery also will not support. 

3 minutes ago, bypenwall said:

electroneum's portable mining isn't truly really mining, its like an participation and you may have a share of the pool. real mining on portable is basically futile as you'll not get indeed a satoshi from your phone's mining control

Yes the majority of application like electroneum not a real mining all work with mining pool and distribute reward of user but not to much as if you mine by your self 

Mining is not profitable or recommended, and less on a cell phone since it needs to consume the GPU, G / h for mining, you will earn more doing other things, although there are profitable mining programs but it would take a lot of money and it would be very risky

On 4/10/2019 at 8:27, Matthew Ayegba said:

La minería es un aspecto importante en la criptomoneda. La minería móvil hace que el esfuerzo y el costo de la minería sean bajos. Con el teléfono móvil en manos de millones de personas en todo el mundo, los requisitos de energía para extraer criptomonedas en granjas mineras, así como el costo para el medio ambiente, se reducen drásticamente. En los últimos meses, uno puede notar el aumento constante en el número de mineros móviles en la plataforma ELECTRONEUM (ETN) que es perfecto. Se alienta a más empresas a analizar esto para crear un negocio y una oportunidad más sostenibles para sus comunidades.

I think it's not easy, to exploit mobile, the other mining here is difficult. I think's it will greatly damage the software, hardware for your mobile phone and it is also very battery draining.

On 10/4/2019 at 4:27 PM, Matthew Ayegba said:

Mining is an important aspect in cryptocurrency. Mobile mining makes the effort and cost of mining low. With the mobile phone in the hands of millions of people around the world, the energy requirement to mine  cryptocurrency in mining farms as well as the cost of that to environment are drastically  cut down. Over the last few Months, one can notice the steady climb in the number of mobile miners on the ELECTRONEUM (ETN) platform which is perfect.  More companies are encouraged to look into this so as to create a more sustainable business and opportunity for their communities.

Mining is an important aspect in cryptocurrencies because it is processing the transactions made by users, but the miners sometimes they only facing with losses through the impacts that's happening in cryptocurrencies.

My friend, I don’t think that mining by mobile is better than mining by computers or giving you big profits, because mining requires strong devices and huge screen cards and powerful processors and this is not available yet in mobile devices

• +1 1

Yes exactly mobile mining is very effective and gives you a better earning but now onwards I am not able to find any such mining sites which are legitimate and will pay for a long time so it's very difficult to identify any such legit sites for mining as mining is very important and very profitable activity which gives you free Crypto coins as a great earning.

The mobile phone's carrying capacity for this mining is very low compared to the treatments intended for mining. One of the most common mistakes that crypto lovers make is to try these methods for mining on mobile phones, which causes poor phone performance, low battery life and many problems that are difficult to count.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

its easy to say but mining with phone is worst idea for earning free coins! you wont mine good amount and you just harm your phone.dont use your phone for mining.phone is weak for profitable mining you need stronger devices.

Iam also use ETN and pi network apps in my phone and collects daily rewards, but I don't say its mobile mining because this platform's gives rewards like distributes airdrops and we claims, in real mining we need special equipments to mine, and mobile mining not possible if we tries then our mobile damage.

Mobile mining is not that profitable and can only slow down the device's functionalities,I also tried ENT mining application it gives very minimal rewards of electroneum.

On 22.05.2020 at 04:35, ethan1751 said:

I agree that mining through cellular is indeed useless. Unless what you are doing is investing in one of the mining sites that provides mining through how much has the hastrate you have, more precisely cloud mining. That is not mining but investment.

I agree with you it's useless. Mine on your smartphone. It is convenient to monitor and control any actions with cryptocurrencies on your smartphone. Using a smartphone as a miner is pointless.

If the whole world will be mining only by using the mobile phones to mine, I think our transactions was supposed to take more than two years to confirm only one transaction. 

you know when someone wants to mine to make high profits , first thing he provide several strong CPUs and GPUs , if he is not aiming for high profit one strong CPU and a strong GPU will be enough ,  here we talking about computers so compared with phones , phones will make profits  equals to zero or maybe very low if he worked for long time so i don't really believe in mining on mobiles

Electroneum mobile mining is fake and the project in general is not solid or something you should consider a long-term investment. Might trade it if it goes too low and wait for a pump n dump. 

There are coins you can mine with mobile phones as Zcash, but I haven't found out if it is profitable activity.

1 hour ago, BTC Future said:

Electroneum mobile mining is fake and the project in general is not solid or something you should consider a long-term investment. Might trade it if it goes too low and wait for a pump n dump. 

There are coins you can mine with mobile phones as Zcash, but I haven't found out if it is profitable activity.

About electroneum mobile mobile, it is not fake, but it is not profitable. Or, why did you commented it to be fake?

About zCash, I too never tried it before but on mobile, it will definitely not be profitable too. Mobile mining is not profitable in general. 

8 hours ago, Yomose said:

About electroneum mobile mobile, it is not fake, but it is not profitable. Or, why did you commented it to be fake?

The app is not doing mining but something similar to an airdrop. You can't call mining something that doesn't process transactions. It is not a node that verifies and takes part in decision process and it is not adding to decentralization of the network.

On 4/8/2020 at 5:00 PM, Moaz said:

My friend, I don’t think that mining by mobile is better than mining by computers or giving you big profits, because mining requires strong devices and huge screen cards and powerful processors and this is not available yet in mobile devices

Mining on computers is better than mining on phones. But, both computers and phones are also not profitable. The best are ASICs but some coins can still be minded with monero. 

Mobile mining may be a profitable and simple way for earning money but it is very risk for our mobiles especially those who uses mobile with small ram. Anytime the mining can distract our devices.

I dont know particularly that what is etn network and the mining system,  can you please add more details regarding mining on mobile for such tokens or currencies.